Donald Trump facing a grim future

Donald Trump facing a grim future

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
11 Nov 20

@moonbus said
In the absence of hard evidence that there was "massive fraud", the election should be presumed to have been fair. To presume otherwise, as Trump does, is to impugn virtually the whole of the American public, those who voted, those who counted, and the postal service which delivered the ballots. What a show of naked disdain for the American public !

The most flagrantly fal ...[text shortened]... s and debts. That would provide a much more interesting data set about the status of the presidency.
I watched a YouTube videos about this. I think he's got some hope of getting a recount in one of the States [1]. His best hope is for Republican controlled State governments to pass laws or instruct EC voters to override the popular vote and cast their votes for Trump [2], when you're basically looking at a civil war. I doubt it'll happen, but it's at the extreme end of possibilities.

Regarding someone else's post above:

I find it highly unlikely that the US military will be of any help to him at all in this matter. General officers will simply resign and then reapply for their jobs when Biden's in office, refuse to be dismissed for not doing as he says, or develop severe cases of temporary deafness due to a sudden mass outbreak of covid-19 among Generals.

[1]
[2]

The discussion of the override the popular vote possibility is around 11:20 - sorry I don't have sound on this machine and was going by what was on screen so you might need to go back a little to get to the start of the relevant statements.

D

Moves
14 Nov 20

Über-Nerd

Moves
16 Nov 20

Here is what awaits private citizen Trump on 21.1.21

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54716550

😏

Moves
16 Nov 20
1 edit

If any of you think he will wait to be sent to prison you are as dumb as I thought you were.
If he knows he could potentially do prison time then y'all be watching CNN whine and cry about Trump out golfing in a non extradition country.

He has enough money to make legal cases last years and years.
He'll leave before then or pass away from old age.

Hope Springs Eternal πŸ˜†

Lake Como

Moves
16 Nov 20

@cheesemaster said
If any of you think he will wait to be sent to prison you are as dumb as I thought you were.
If he knows he could potentially do prison time then y'all be watching CNN whine and cry about Trump out golfing in a non extradition country.

He has enough money to make legal cases last years and years.
He'll leave before then or pass away from old age.

Hope Springs Eternal πŸ˜†
Go wild with all this gab about him 'leaving the country',l what a waste of time. Your time would be better spent being successful. There is no percentage in this constant gab. OK. I'll predict.....As not one of the nefarious group over the last 4 years will go to jail (as I've always predicted), then how can he? Why didn't Hillary? So release yourselves from these chains of Trump this, Trump that. Life has a lot to offer. Prepare for your futures. Despite the press continuing to say we are in an economic crisis, job claims are down to 709,000 from 757000. The number of people con unemployment has dropped by over 400,000. 10million new job openings. People have been holding money that will now start to spend. Refis are all done now, so debt service is low. Gas prices are low, good for the low income workers. Just food for research. To get ahead with investements. I am wondering if AMZN is not still a good buy, I do have have that one for sure. (from 1996 !)

See the market? Remember I mentioned it would hit 30,000 in 2 years, and it has in 18 months, even with the virus!!?? Did you buy Moderno when I suggested it? Roku? This was common sense, nothing but a little research. Once the vaccine is widespread, and the costs to operate are gone (AMZN, HDepot, Walmart, Target), the earnings of all these companies will go up materially,....In the Billions. I myself am moving up to the next car on the train,,,,,or I can tell everyone here what I think about everything., gab my guts out.

😏

Moves
16 Nov 20

@AverageJoe1

I don't need to be successful average Joe.

We are going to take money from successful people.

See how that works? πŸ˜‰

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
17 Nov 20

@averagejoe1 said
Go wild with all this gab about him 'leaving the country',l what a waste of time. Your time would be better spent being successful. There is no percentage in this constant gab. OK. I'll predict.....As not one of the nefarious group over the last 4 years will go to jail (as I've always predicted), then how can he? Why didn't Hillary? So release yourselves from these c ...[text shortened]... xt car on the train,,,,,or I can tell everyone here what I think about everything., gab my guts out.
I thought you told us the market would crash if Biden won?

😏

Moves
17 Nov 20

The dems have to win the Senate for that to happen πŸ™„
If repubs keep the senate Joe looks good.
You know this.
Why do you play dumb so much?

Lake Como

Moves
17 Nov 20

@no1marauder said
I thought you told us the market would crash if Biden won?
Its more complicated than that. If dems get senate, for instance..... your constant whining about dictatorship will indeed come true, our world will ‘shrug’ , to quote Ayn Rand. Marauder, where do you think people will get jobs other than the government? This means by pure nature that there will never be an atmosphere of success any longer.
My earlier comments of which you speak have to do with an immediate upturn at the end of the election, because Democrats love to spend money if they win, which makes the market go up, and Trump already had it on a roll.. The market was going to go up period. Look back and you will see that that is what I said. But understand that this can only last so long with the dictatorship of the Democrats if they win the Senate. You better hope they lose the Senate so that the Republicans in the Senate can maintain…....... Everything?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
17 Nov 20

@averagejoe1 said
Its more complicated than that. If dems get senate, for instance..... your constant whining about dictatorship will indeed come true, our world will ‘shrug’ , to quote Ayn Rand. Marauder, where do you think people will get jobs other than the government? This means by pure nature that there will never be an atmosphere of success any longer.
My earlier comments o ...[text shortened]... ter hope they lose the Senate so that the Republicans in the Senate can maintain…....... Everything?
You're lying, of course.

You also don't understand what the word "dictatorship" means.

Lake Como

Moves
17 Nov 20

@no1marauder said
You're lying, of course.

You also don't understand what the word "dictatorship" means.
I will defer to you and all liberals as to what the definition of any word is on any given day. For instance , I understand that the word carrot means one thing on Wednesday but a different thing on Saturday. And then an even different definition if spoken by a person 6 feet tall or by a person 5 foot 11, or by a person named Bernie or by a person named Randolph. Lotta differences out there, huh, marauder? Define for us the word take. As in taking something from another person. Of course you would have to weave the word justifiable in there somewhere. You can take several hours..

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
17 Nov 20

@averagejoe1 said
I will defer to you and all liberals as to what the definition of any word is on any given day. For instance , I understand that the word carrot means one thing on Wednesday but a different thing on Saturday. And then an even different definition if spoken by a person 6 feet tall or by a person 5 foot 11, or by a person named Bernie or by a person named Randolph. Lotta ...[text shortened]... course you would have to weave the word justifiable in there somewhere. You can take several hours..
I'm not willing to waste several minutes responding to such irrational ravings.

We both know you claimed the market would crash if Biden won the election. All that I was showing is you lack the honesty to admit when you are wrong.

Read a book!

Moves
17 Nov 20

@averagejoe1 said
I myself am moving up to the next car on the train,,,,,or I can tell everyone here what I think about everything., gab my guts out.
Are you the guy that paints all the graffiti on the boxcars?

😏

Moves
17 Nov 20

@no1marauder said
I'm not willing to waste several minutes responding to such irrational ravings.

We both know you claimed the market would crash if Biden won the election. All that I was showing is you lack the honesty to admit when you are wrong.
He hasn't taken office yet meathead.

Everything depends on those remaining senate seats.

😏

Moves
17 Nov 20

@handyandy said
Are you the guy that paints all the graffiti on the boxcars?
No that's Derek, a liberal who is 32 years old and still lives with his parents.