1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    17 Nov '20 02:48
    @no1marauder said
    I'm not willing to waste several minutes responding to such irrational ravings.

We both know you claimed the market would crash if Biden won the election. All that I was showing is you lack the honesty to admit when you are wrong.
    I may have said that in another context, such as if they also took the Senate. Without even having to defend that statement , it would be automatic that this economy would go to hell. But if you will look again you will see that I said that “ Wall Street would love it“ if Biden wins, because Democrats love to spend money. That again is inarguable, it is a fact. We all knew that, and I invested heavily in the market no matter who was going to win, the market was going to go up. It did.

BUT, In another context I may have said that the market will crash if Biden wins, which again is to say that he and Bernie will wreck our economy if they get their wishes, in the long run. So I stand by that statement, if they win the Senate, They will spend money, the market will continue to rise but old average Joe will start to short my positions. I sure hate doing that with Amazon, I got 500 shares in the mid 90s, it is amazing, let me know if you know of any other companies like that.

Anyway, I hope that clarifies what I might’ve said in the past, it really is common sense and did not need much interpretation by me. πŸ˜‰
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    17 Nov '20 02:56
    @AverageJoe1
    Oh God HandyAndy just surfaced. Sonhouse cant be far behind, and i guess Suzianne. Thought they’d all be hurling molotoffffs somewhere.
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    17 Nov '20 08:29
    @cheesemaster said
    If any of you think he will wait to be sent to prison you are as dumb as I thought you were.
    If he knows he could potentially do prison time then y'all be watching CNN whine and cry about Trump out golfing in a non extradition country.

He has enough money to make legal cases last years and years.
    He'll leave before then or pass away from old age.

Hope Springs Eternal πŸ˜†
    Well having him out of civilisation and leaking $s to lawyers is better than he deserves but it’ll have to do.
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    17 Nov '20 08:39
    @cheesemaster said
    No that's Derek, a liberal who is 32 years old and still lives with his parents.
    Liberals don’t live with their parents, their parents live with them.
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    17 Nov '20 11:19
    @cheesemaster said
    If any of you think he will wait to be sent to prison you are as dumb as I thought you were.
    If he knows he could potentially do prison time then y'all be watching CNN whine and cry about Trump out golfing in a non extradition country.

He has enough money to make legal cases last years and years.
    He'll leave before then or pass away from old age.

Hope Springs Eternal πŸ˜†
    Donald Trump is going to get sent through a legal meat grinder the day he loses presidential immunity from prosecution. The State Dept. can revoke his passport any time if there is a likelihood of him fleeing justice. Moreover, even if Trump pardons himself, it would not affect state prosecutions already running or in preparation. A presidential pardon affects only federal crimes, not state criminal or civil cases, and there are several of those in the pipeline. It is also doubtful whether a presidential pardon affects the IRS; when the govt is owed big money, they are relentless. The IRS got Al Capone, they'll get Trump, too.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    17 Nov '20 12:09
    @moonbus said
    Donald Trump is going to get sent through a legal meat grinder the day he loses presidential immunity from prosecution. The State Dept. can revoke his passport any time if there is a likelihood of him fleeing justice. Moreover, even if Trump pardons himself, it would not affect state prosecutions already running or in preparation. A presidential pardon affects only federal cr ...[text shortened]... when the govt is owed big money, they are relentless. The IRS got Al Capone, they'll get Trump, too.
    Y'all keep it up. Sure do hope the Sonhouse weighs in . Me, I am following the business news, quite interesting....pick any channel. At least we all rock on, in one way or another.
  7. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    17 Nov '20 12:13
    @moonbus said
    Donald Trump is going to get sent through a legal meat grinder the day he loses presidential immunity from prosecution. The State Dept. can revoke his passport any time if there is a likelihood of him fleeing justice. Moreover, even if Trump pardons himself, it would not affect state prosecutions already running or in preparation. A presidential pardon affects only federal cr ...[text shortened]... when the govt is owed big money, they are relentless. The IRS got Al Capone, they'll get Trump, too.
    if trump flees
    seal team six will bring him back
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    17 Nov '20 14:12
    @lemondrop said
    if trump flees
    seal team six will bring him back
    Trump Trump Trump. Hey, did you see where Biden yesterday said ';it will be a very dark winter'. He says that because he knows he can't handle anything, that the bleakness will be because he can't, so when it happens, he will be able to say "I told you so!". This of course assumes that we will hear him talk. He is no Trump, speaking of Trump. Trump NEVER hand-picked who would ask him questions, Biden did it yesterday....and not one asked him about Covid nor did they ask him about the discontent in the streets of DC. Creepy situation, don't you think. I do wish he would not have that 'slack-jawed' look, when he stares with his mouth open. Looks like the jug player in a hillbilly band.
  9. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    17 Nov '20 14:461 edit
    @Duchess64 how about Russia giving Trump and his immediate family sanctuary? Apparently Trump has significant connections to Russian oligarchs. Trump mentioned, at least once, leaving the country should he lose the election. Despite all of the indictments awaiting Trump, I doubt he will end up with a prison sentence. His significant in size base would literally be up in arms.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Nov '20 21:22

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    17 Nov '20 21:341 edit
    @phranny said
    @Duchess64 how about Russia giving Trump and his immediate family sanctuary? Apparently Trump has significant connections to Russian oligarchs. Trump mentioned, at least once, leaving the country should he lose the election. Despite all of the indictments awaiting Trump, I doubt he will end up with a prison sentence. His significant in size base would literally be up in arms.
    Putin and his family are about to get immunity from prosecution for life.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54979804

I'm sure Vlad would offer the same to his fantastic buddy, Donald, if Donald should decide to settle in Sochi. Quid pro quo for all the times Donald said Vlad didn't interfere in US politics.
  12. Standard memberCheesemaster
    😏
    Moves
    17 Nov '20 21:40
    The Don will be overseas before Jan 21st 😏
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Nov '20 21:41

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

14. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    17 Nov '20 21:46
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Golf originated in Scotland. I'm sure the Russian climate(s) can match Scottish conditions somewhere.
  15. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    17 Nov '20 21:48
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    The urine showers would make up for it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree