1. Standard memberchancremechanic
    Islamofascists Suck!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jul '06 07:08
    Originally posted by aspviper666
    I think you misunderstood me chance.
    Then please calarify because the klonipin I took is kicking in....
  2. Forgotten
    Moves
    10 Jul '06 07:171 edit
    Originally posted by chancremechanic
    Then please calarify because the klonipin I took is kicking in....
    To the mind set of these terrorist this is a war.I admit it isn't a war in a conventional sense,but it is a war now in both conventional and non conventional terms all at once,with the US fighting more conventional and the terrorist fighting in a more guerilla/cheapshot kinda way.
    In war you fight with what you have,not with what you wished you had.If the ultimate weapon was a passenger airliner then the US would be using that as a weapon.We have super arms,the terrorist have only what means is at their disposal.I'm sure they wished they had cool techno weapons to kill civilians with.My point in general at first was that the only real difference is the selection of tageting.
    Dead people are still dead people.
  3. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    10 Jul '06 09:15
    Are the Capitalists planning on changing the laws of the land that exist in the Social Democratic Republic of Sweden to the Islamic Republic of Sweden with Sharia law?
    No, but neither are the muslims that I've met. And if they wanted to, the fact is they can't. To change the laws of this country is so tedious and bureaucratic a task that not many sane people dare try this. The only way would be a coup d'état, but I really, really can't see that one coming right now. The only thing Sweden's got that is desirable is our democracy.
  4. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    10 Jul '06 10:11
    Then move the friggin kids out of the "kill zone"!
    Every village in Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine, is a potential kill zone. Perhaps the military could drop leaflets asking non-combatants to clear off in advance of the strike...but that wouldn't work because Al Qaeda members are usually literate...oh what a fix.
  5. Standard memberWheely
    Instant Buzz
    C#minor
    Moves
    10 Jul '06 10:231 edit
    Originally posted by stocken
    The only thing Sweden's got that is desirable is our democracy.
    And that funny yellow liquorice!

Oh and that enormous shop at Norwegian border with the cheap chicken!!
  6. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    10 Jul '06 10:48
    Originally posted by Wheely
    I knew Swedes were perverts but that really is the limit.
  7. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    10 Jul '06 10:54
    A school bus full, of innocent children isn't collateral damage!. "Freedom fighter"?...when so many aren't even Iraqi? You are brainwashed, Loch-man! I'm disappointed in you
    A school bus of innocent children, a plane full of innocent people, what's the difference when your aim is the liberation of your country?
  8. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    10 Jul '06 10:56
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    A school bus of innocent children, a plane full of innocent people, what's the difference when your aim is the liberation of your country?
    Fear of heights.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jul '06 11:21
    Originally posted by Wheely
    And that funny yellow liquorice!

And cheap choc-bars?
  10. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    10 Jul '06 11:422 edits
    I don't recall Christians flying planes into buildings in Egypt in order to kill 3000+ civilians, so, who attacked whom?
    Lets just see now. Are you willing to forget US foreign policy in support of oil corporations for the past 100 years or are we like the Iraqi's the Iranians, the Lybians the Egyptians meant to just develop a strong sense of amnesia over the way governments have been tampered with, overthrown, bribed, installed, used as a friend for a season then dumped as an enemy when they have outlived their usefullness and yet somehow have developed a civil responsiveness and a democratic sensibility. Are you perhaps asking a bit too much?

BTW:- How long was it before the English in America banded to form patriots and minutemen and by one of the first recorded uses of guerilla warfare oust the British and their Empire to form probably the first modern republican democracy. By your judgement those patriots should have accepted the judgements of their King as fair and used only diplomatic means to solve their problems.

BTW BTW:- Ultimately what is worse. Knowing full well that your superior showing and deployment of modern weaponry will result in a collateral damage that will run into the thousands of dead civilians, or the targeting of civilians directly with whatever means are possible. It is facile to suggest that collateral damage is just an unfortunate by-product of war when the war has been fomented and orchestrated by the most technologically proficient and powerful country the world has yet known. The technique of weakening the enemy by a total demoralization of the whole society to stop an enemy began with Dresden, Hiroshima and Nagasaki. It looks like after Vietnam and carpet bombing, the concept of total war is here to stay and talk of colateral damge being unfortunate is just a total inversion of morality that thwarts any notion of a high and noble purpose to the bloodshed.
  11. Eternity
    Moves
    10 Jul '06 12:10
    i seek everyone's loyalty - i praise only my own god, or lack thereof - i listen only to my own kind of wisdom - who am i? - za-doh!
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jul '06 15:27
    Originally posted by God
    i seek everyone's loyalty - i praise only my own god, or lack thereof - i listen only to my own kind of wisdom - who am i? - za-doh!
    If you live in the UK you sound like a candidate for detention under the Mental Health Act.
  13. Forgotten
    Moves
    10 Jul '06 18:33
    To the mind set of these terrorist this is a war.I admit it isn't a war in a conventional sense,but it is a war now in both conventional and non conventional terms all at once,with the US fighting more conventional and the terrorist fighting in a more guerilla/cheapshot kinda way.
    In war you fight with what you have,not with what you wished you had.If t ...[text shortened]... hat the only real difference is the selection of tageting.
    Sorry in advance to no1marauder,as I have no source to substanciate my claim that the terrorist want better weapons.I'm sure you would argue that they want slingshots as opposed to assault rifles and RPGs.
  14. Standard memberchancremechanic
    Islamofascists Suck!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jul '06 03:05
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    The US isn't occupying a country as, per se, Germany did; there's your difference. As soon as an independent Iraq is stable, we will pull out.
  15. Standard memberchancremechanic
    Islamofascists Suck!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jul '06 03:07
    In war you fight with what you have,not with what you wished you had.If t ...[text shortened]... hat the only real difference is the selection of tageting.
    Ok, clarification noted.....no offense was intended towards you A666

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree