1. Argentina
    Moves
    12 Jul '06 21:33
    Originally posted by richjohnson
    Any bets on when that might be?

from www.house.gov/rothman/news_releases/2006/apr5_iraq.htm:

(Washington, DC)— On Tuesday, April 4, Representative Steve Rothman (D-NJ) asked U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice to say on the record that the U.S. will not build permanent military bases in Iraq. He also pressed her to explain the difference betwe ...[text shortened]... ases.html
    http://www.salon.com/opinion/feature/2006/02/15/tomengelhardt/
    The short answer to your quote from Chancre post, is:
    Never.

Thanks for providing us with the links.
  2. Argentina
    Moves
    12 Jul '06 21:43
    Originally posted by SALADIN
    I think you will find the good 'ol US of A is involved very deeply in it already and always have been
    Yes, I know it, mine was only an expression of desire.
    ALL latin america suffers from decades ago the interventionism of the (so called) American government.
  3. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    12 Jul '06 21:50
    Originally posted by CrazyLilTing
    Taking aside the first part of your post (that's welcome after all, we have to take a breath in middle of a lot of missery that is aflicting our daily convivence, not to mention the cost of this insanity in terms of human life), I agree with you. At least, partially. Extortion is never justifiable, and depriving a human being of freedom is a crime of le ...[text shortened]... ty involved in this conflict.
    But someone has to stop this nonsense. (Not US of course! 😞 )
    Where is Gandhi when you need him?
  4. Argentina
    Moves
    12 Jul '06 22:05
    Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
    Where is Gandhi when you need him?
    I must to be humble and say I don't know where to find Mahatma.
    But, in spite I'm atheist, I pray for a quick, non bloody solution to the problems we are now suffering. Death is reigning wherever you point your eyes.
    May be I'm a dreamer. But it is my sincere hope.

And may be we all take the Gandhi spirit within us.
  5. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    12 Jul '06 22:39
    Originally posted by CrazyLilTing
    I must to be humble and say I don't know where to find Mahatma.
    But, in spite I'm atheist, I pray for a quick, non bloody solution to the problems we are now suffering. Death is reigning wherever you point your eyes.
    May be I'm a dreamer. But it is my sincere hope.

And may be we all take the Gandhi spirit within us.
    I can't figure out why no one talks about him anymore. He's not big in contemporary discourse.

Suppose Palestians adopted the policy of collective passive resistance (possibly inspired by a Gandhi-like leader) instead of fielding an never-ending army of suicide bombers, Israel's oppressive policies would become untenable: their immorality would be patent. But, by generously giving Israel continuous excuses, they perpetuate their own problems.

Why this obsession with blowing others up? Just blow yourself up to make a point.
  6. Argentina
    Moves
    12 Jul '06 23:14
    Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
    I can't figure out why no one talks about him anymore. He's not big in contemporary discourse.

Suppose Palestians adopted the policy of collective passive resistance (possibly inspired by a Gandhi-like leader) instead of fielding an never-ending army of suicide bombers, Israel's oppressive policies would become untenable: their immorality would be pa ...[text shortened]... .

Why this obsession with blowing others up? Just blow yourself up to make a point.
    In my humble (and may be flawed too) opinion, the memory of Gandhi was left aside because it was problematic to the political elite to progress with their image being present in the people's minds.

I think this is unusual in the forums but I have to cut my answer here due to a familiar medical problem, hioe I can continue later.
  7. Forgotten
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 02:09
    check this out.....hahahahahaha....

HOSPITAL CORPSMAN(n)
    Abbreviated HM. Only major Navy vessels carry physicians, but all have enlisted hospital corpsmen, who are often called "Doc" by the crew. These sailors receive medical training adequate for the care of routine illnesses and injuries; more serious cases are transferred to major vessels or to hospi ...[text shortened]... opular ceremony, he is often also called a "pecker checker", or a "chancre mechanic".
    You might try and google some chess openings etc.That would be more productive than looking up things to make another look bad.
  8. Standard memberchancremechanic
    Islamofascists Suck!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 05:38

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Standard memberchancremechanic
    Islamofascists Suck!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 05:42

10. Standard memberchancremechanic
    Islamofascists Suck!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 05:43
    hahahahhaahahahha.. nice one bro..

I personnaly think Chancremechanic is either a 17 year old with nothing better to do all day or he is unemployed (or unemployable!!) Its sad really.

But i bet the gay refferances is realy turning him on though.....!
    You are immature...punk!
  11. Standard memberchancremechanic
    Islamofascists Suck!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 05:49

12. Standard memberWheely
    Instant Buzz
    C#minor
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 07:15
    Originally posted by chancremechanic
    Well, let other Americans on this site come forth and challenge me. I think you are a puzzzy...so what? I don't respect Euro-twats, and it seems that the majority of those under 40 are just that! Phuck you sentiments and convictions!; you have no respect for mine or my country....just bugger off!
    She isn't European.

I would miss my morning perusal of your posts though so please keep 'em coming. One thing I would say for you chancremechanic is that you have the decency to read through the posts that relate to your previous posts and attempt to answer them all. I appreciate that.
  13. Joined
    22 May '06
    Moves
    14 Jul '06 16:26
    Originally posted by aspviper666
    You might try and google some chess openings etc.That would be more productive than looking up things to make another look bad.
    who are you... his bumchum?
  14. Joined
    15 May '06
    Moves
    15 Jul '06 03:32
    Originally posted by chancremechanic
    You don't live in Sweden, then, do you?
    I have and whilst there are some truths, the idea of 25% unemployment is quite silly. Will go over more of it soon when I have the time.

Chancremechanic, have you lived in Sweden?
  15. Forgotten
    Moves
    15 Jul '06 04:591 edit
    who are you?
    Your worst nightmare.
    That's right,I am you losing your rubber duckie in the bathtub.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree