1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Dec '15 01:41
    Originally posted by Phranny
    http://www.evilbible.com/Murder.htm

MANY instances where the Bible commands people to kill individuals and entire communities. How are these commands any different from those put forth in the Koran?
    The commands to kill in the Bible were closed commands. They wipe out a city or region and that is it. Once they acquired their land, that was it.

In the Koran it is a bit different. Mohammad gives open ended commands to kill the infidel and seems to favor converting with the sword. It is more of an evangelical religion with the added bonus of a war god at the helm.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Dec '15 01:43
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Yep, Carter has spent have a century building $50K houses for $100K.
    That is at least more than Obama will do for the poor when he leaves office.

Again, Carter is the better man by far.
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    11 Dec '15 02:32
    Originally posted by whodey
    The commands to kill in the Bible were closed commands. They wipe out a city or region and that is it. Once they acquired their land, that was it.

In the Koran it is a bit different. Mohammad gives open ended commands to kill the infidel and seems to favor converting with the sword. It is more of an evangelical religion with the added bonus of a war god at the helm.
    Why don't you admit you don't know jack s**t about what the Koran "commands"?
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Dec '15 03:43
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Why don't you admit you don't know jack s**t about what the Koran "commands"?
    I could quote scriptures where there are open ended commands to kill the infidel or Jew, but why?

It all comes down to interpretation. Obviously, some interpret it the way ISIS and other fanatical groups do.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree