1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    28 Jan '23 23:23
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    You mean when the USSR invaded and took Ukraine as well as a lot of other countries.
    Tell me, what was Ukraine BEFORE the USSR attacked? I guess to a Putin lover like yourself those kind of pesky details don't warrant discussion.
    What was California before the USA attacked Mexico?
    Why do you think some wars are ethical while others are not?
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    29 Jan '23 05:21
    @metal-brain said
    What was California before the USA attacked Mexico?
    Why do you think some wars are ethical while others are not?
    I do.

But Germany still isn’t at war with Russia.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Jan '23 08:01
    @shavixmir said
    I do.

But Germany still isn’t at war with Russia.
    German Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock said this:

“But the most important and the crucial part is that we do it together and that we do not do the blame game in Europe, because we are fighting a war against Russia and not against each other.”
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    29 Jan '23 08:06
    @metal-brain said
    German Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock said this:

“But the most important and the crucial part is that we do it together and that we do not do the blame game in Europe, because we are fighting a war against Russia and not against each other.”
    I don’t care if the bloody pope said it.
    It’s a proxy war and not a war.

And as I’ve pointed out, political rhetoric doesn’t make things fact.
    There is no war against drugs.
    There is no war on gun culture.
    There is no war against swearing.
  5. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    29 Jan '23 08:36
    Did you see Putin is looking at buying ex US military equipment from Iraq. US military equipment being used against US military equipment, how can you not appreciate the insanity of it.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Jan '23 09:16
    @shavixmir said
    I don’t care if the bloody pope said it.
    It’s a proxy war and not a war.

And as I’ve pointed out, political rhetoric doesn’t make things fact.
    There is no war against drugs.
    There is no war on gun culture.
    There is no war against swearing.
    So lying to the public is normal and therefore acceptable.
    Why is nobody ever held accountable for lying about war in high level politics?

Actually she was not lying. We are at war with Russia. Any nation sending weapons to Ukraine is at war with Russia. We just let the Ukrainians do the dying instead, that is all. What happens when they run out of Ukrainian soldiers for cannon fodder? Will that be the end of it or will NATO send in soldiers?

https://dailycaller.com/2023/01/26/flashback-biden-abrams-tanks-ukraine-wwiii-ukraine/

“The idea that we’re going to send in offensive equipment and have planes and tanks and trains going in with American pilots and American crews — just understand, don’t kid yourself, no matter what y’all say, that’s called World War III,” Biden told a gathering of House Democrats in Philadelphia in March, 2022, per the New York Post.

All that is left is "with American pilots and American crews". Biden already did the tanks and gave Ukraine their blessing to attack Russia with cruise drones (or whatever they are called) since Russia did not retaliate in a big way. So Biden already green lighted continued offensive attacks in Russia.

https://www.defense.gov/News/News-Stories/Article/Article/3015610/us-troops-train-ukrainians-in-germany/

We are training Ukrainian troops in Germany. Because the west is using Ukrainians to fight their battles it is not a war? You may be able to fool yourself into believing that but Russia sees it is at war with the USA, UK, Germany, the Netherlands, Poland and whoever else is sending weapons to Ukraine.

If you think Russia will take that crap forever you are in for a surprise. The only reason that is happening is because the war has been confined to Ukraine and Russia so far. If Russia starts bombing the proxy war mongers ganging up on it and warn other NATO members to stay out of it they will. Bombing Russia to conform with NATO's article 5 is not in their interests. Article 5 is a joke. When push comes to shove not all NATO members will remain in NATO. Russia should call their bluff and fracture NATO now. If they don't it will only get worse.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Jan '23 09:22
    @wajoma said
    Did you see Putin is looking at buying ex US military equipment from Iraq. US military equipment being used against US military equipment, how can you not appreciate the insanity of it.
    The military industrial complex sees that as good business. Insanity is good for business. Peace sells, but who's buying?

https://rumble.com/v15vq75-megadeth-peace-sells...but-whos-buying.html

The military industrial complex loves shav. He spreads their propaganda for them. He should get paid for it. He promotes war a lot.
  8. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    29 Jan '23 10:31
    @metal-brain said
    Ukraine was Russia's territory. It was part of the USSR. They are just trying to get back what they lost to a coup. Is that so bad (Bay of Pigs invasion) to try to get a colony back after losing it to a coup?

Why did your Margaret Thatcher invade the Falkland Islands? Be honest.
    By your logic, Charles III would be entitled to invade Virginia and India to reclaim Britain’s former colonies there, after losing them to coups. πŸ˜†
  9. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Jan '23 11:31
    @metal-brain said
    Actually she was not lying. We are at war with Russia.
    Who is this "we" you are talking about, tovaritsch?
  10. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Jan '23 11:33
    @moonbus said
    By your logic, Charles III would be entitled to invade Virginia and India to reclaim Britain’s former colonies there, after losing them to coups. πŸ˜†
    Virginia, yes. Raze it and start over with civilised colonials for a change.

India, no. That was a voluntary action. India didn't fight for its freedom, it protested and got England to agree, not to flee.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Jan '23 14:13
    @moonbus said
    I am sure he would have if he could. I am not trying to justify it, just pointing out the hypocrisy. If you allow the west to do it why not Russia? The west has no moral high ground to stand on. Condemning Russia while the USA is occupying 1/3 of Syria is the height of hypocrisy.

Do what we say, not as we do. That is the message you are sending.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Jan '23 14:14
    @shallow-blue said
    Who is this "we" you are talking about, tovaritsch?
    Any nation sending weapons to Ukraine.
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    31 Jan '23 01:07
    @moonbus said
    ‘In case of a protracted conflict, a new military alliance will emerge that will include the nations that are fed up with the Americans and a pack of their castrated dogs,’ Medvedev said.”
  14. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    31 Jan '23 04:52
    So… we’re all at war with any country who’s at war with a country we trade with… according to you?

That means we’ve been in a world war since the 1800’s.
  15. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    31 Jan '23 08:37
    @metal-brain said
    Any nation sending weapons to Ukraine.
    By your logic, No. Korea and Iran are therefore at war, too, since they are sending weapons to Russia. Your arguments are too daft to bother refuting.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree