1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Jan '23 05:51
    What happens when a NATO nation declares war against Russia and Russia declares war on that NATO nation in retaliation?

https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/russia-to-germany-dont-say-we-didnt-warn-you

We all know that all of NATO is supposed to go to war against any nation that attacks a NATO member, but what if a NATO member declares war first? Are all other members still obliged to enter the war against Russia?

Surely NATO members are not allowed to NATO protection if they start a war against a non NATO member unprovoked, right? Where is the line drawn? At what point can a NATO member say "I didn't sign up for unconditional defense of a NATO nation that doesn't stay neutral"?

NATO is supposed to be a defense pact, not an offense pact. Germany should not be allowed to receive military assistance from other NATO countries. Russia did not invade Germany. Russia should have the right to bomb Germany for entering the war unprovoked. Germany has no legal right to NATO protection. If it does then we should call NATO what it is, an offense pact.
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    27 Jan '23 06:18
    @metal-brain said
    What happens when a NATO nation declares war against Russia and Russia declares war on that NATO nation in retaliation?

https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/russia-to-germany-dont-say-we-didnt-warn-you

We all know that all of NATO is supposed to go to war against any nation that attacks a NATO member, but what if a NATO member declares war first? Are all other mem ...[text shortened]... no legal right to NATO protection. If it does then we should call NATO what it is, an offense pact.
    Did Germany declare war on Russia?

Or are they just supplying weapons? The US is sending twice as many tanks (obviously the German tanks are superior, though).

Is it wise? Nope. It’s a dumb arse move.

Is it a proxy war? Yes. Has been from the go.

Is only Germany supplying weapons?
    No, Britain, Poland, France, the US, Iran, China, the Netherlands… and more are supplying weapons to either of the sides.

Will Russia invade Germany?
    No. Logistically an impossibility.

Will nuclear weapons be used?
    Well… to answer that I refer to Sun Tsu… if you corner an enemy and give them no way out, they’ll fight harder.

What amazes me is that the Ukranian leader is VERY demanding, and nobody seems to be calling that out.
    Countries are keeping him supplied and are now sending top-notch heavy tanks his way and he’s still demanding: “we need lots of them. Supply them faster.”

Horrible little weasle, he is.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Jan '23 06:42
    @shavixmir
    I think you overlooked this part:

German Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock bluntly stated in recent remarks that Western allies are currently fighting a war against Russia.

WW3 has already begun. We are just waiting for Russia to retaliate against those NATO nations fighting a war against Russia. This is inevitable. The alternative is letting it be a one sided war where Russia cannot retaliate against their multiple enemies with more and more weapons being shipped to Ukraine.

Sooner or later Russia must retaliate militarily against these NATO aggressors sticking their noses where it does not belong. The more Russia tolerates it the worse it will get and they know it. The most logical thing for Russia to do is bomb only the instigating NATO nations and warn the other NATO nations to stay out of it or they will get some of the same.

NATO's alliance is probably a feeble alliance if push comes to shove. Russia has no choice but to throw down the gauntlet and hope the NATO alliance fractures and it probably will. To be nuked or not to be nuked, that is the question.
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    27 Jan '23 08:42
    @metal-brain said
    @shavixmir

German Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock bluntly stated in recent remarks that Western allies are currently fighting a war against Russia.

WW3 has already begun. We are just waiting for Russia to retaliate against those NATO nations fighting a war against Russia. This is inevitable. The alternative is letting it be a o ...[text shortened]... NATO alliance fractures and it probably will. To be nuked or not to be nuked, that is the question.
    Hahaha yeah sure thing Ivan if Russia nukes any nato country it disappears off the map, Putin the cowardly thief gambled that nato would not react militarily to his advance towards its eastern border and he lost.
    No grownups take Putin’s blowhard threats of retaliation seriously, Germany’s main concern is their trading relationship with a massive source of gas and oil on their doorstep which fuelled the biggest industrial complex outside of the USA and China.
    His threats are for domestic consumption only.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Jan '23 09:232 edits
    @kevcvs57
    You have it backwards. NATO was not supposed to expand east and they did so anyway. The west did the expanding.

http://geopoliticaleconomy.com/2022/02/20/us-uk-france-russia-expand-nato-east-germany/

The USSR basically gave the west an inch and they took a mile. The west knew fully well it would come to this which is why they armed Ukraine and prepared them with NATO training long before Russia finally gave up on diplomacy the west had no interest in. They wanted Russia to invade. It was the whole plan since the USA took Ukraine by coup by siding with the neo nazis there. The experts agree the west instigated Russia into war. All the US diplomats to Russia warned Russia had it's back to the wall and it would lead to war. Everyone knows this but sheep like you, because you don't want to know.

https://rumble.com/vwb62i-usnato-provoked-ukraine-war-say-most-experts-on-russia.html

The problem with you is that you don't want to believe facts. You hate me for confusing you with facts. The truth is a lie and the lie is the truth as far as you are concerned.

https://rumble.com/v16eg1f-disappeared-video-proving-u.s.-involvement-in-ukraine-coup.html
  6. Standard memberEndLame
    👌
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jan '23 11:04
    Funding any country for war is a declaration of war in my opinion.

China invading Taiwan would put a stop to funding the Ukraine.

I wonder if China is actually supplying Russia right now 🤔
    Does anyone know for certain?
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Jan '23 11:371 edit
    @booger said
    Funding any country for war is a declaration of war in my opinion.

China invading Taiwan would put a stop to funding the Ukraine.

I wonder if China is actually supplying Russia right now 🤔
    Does anyone know for certain?
    China is supplying Russia. Biden's reaction: Stop doing for Russia what we have been doing for Ukraine. LOL
    And never mind that Russia is doing the same thing in Ukraine that we did in Syria.

https://time.com/6249605/china-russia-ukraine/

Meanwhile Russia is preparing for nuclear war. What will my government do when they have no floating aircraft carriers left?

https://endoftheamericandream.com/russia-readies-its-poseidon-doomsday-weapon-as-the-world-stumbles-to-the-brink-of-nuclear-conflict/

And don't forget Russia's tremendous first strike advantage.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a42386379/hypersonic-missiles-arms-race/
  8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    27 Jan '23 11:511 edit
    @metal-brain said
    @kevcvs57
    You have it backwards. NATO was not supposed to expand east and they did so anyway. The west did the expanding.

http://geopoliticaleconomy.com/2022/02/20/us-uk-france-russia-expand-nato-east-germany/

The USSR basically gave the west an inch and they took a mile. The west knew fully well it would come to this which is why they armed Ukraine and prepared th ...[text shortened]... erned.

https://rumble.com/v16eg1f-disappeared-video-proving-u.s.-involvement-in-ukraine-coup.html
    It’s not for a non existent military block to tell its neighbours which alliances they can join, the fascist Russian empire collapsed under its own weight like all empires do, and the nations to its west will do whatever it takes to prevent it from being reimposed on them.
    If Russia wants to expand into other peoples territory it will need to go east, I’m sure China will be ok with it given their special relationship 😉
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Jan '23 12:02
    @kevcvs57 said
    It’s not for a non existent military block to tell its neighbours which alliances they can join, the fascist Russian empire collapsed under its own weight like all empires do, and the nations to its west will do whatever it takes to prevent it from being reimposed on them.
    If Russia wants to expand into other peoples territory it will need to go east, I’m sure China will be ok with it given their special relationship 😉
    Stop falsely calling Russia fascist. You have been corrected countless times on this forum by multiple people. You are outright lying.

If the Russian empire collapsed why are we talking about this?
    The USA tried to pull a coup in Russia with the CIA puppet Yeltsin.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/us-agents-helped-yeltsin-break-coup-1436470.html

https://en.mehrnews.com/news/174691/Boris-Yeltsin-had-entourage-of-hundreds-of-CIA-agents
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Jan '23 12:07
    @kevcvs57 said
    Ukraine was Russia's territory. It was part of the USSR. They are just trying to get back what they lost to a coup. Is that so bad (Bay of Pigs invasion) to try to get a colony back after losing it to a coup?

Why did your Margaret Thatcher invade the Falkland Islands? Be honest.
  11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    27 Jan '23 14:45
    @metal-brain said
    @shavixmir

WW3 has already begun. We are just waiting for Russia to retaliate against those NATO nations fighting a war against Russia. This is inevitable. The alternative is letting it be a o ...[text shortened]... NATO alliance fractures and it probably will. To be nuked or not to be nuked, that is the question.
    I did not overlook anything.

You’re mixing emotions with rhetoric with reality.

Nobody seriously thinks Germany is at war with Russia.

Much like nobody really thinks the US is waging a war on drugs.
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    27 Jan '23 15:472 edits
    @metal-brain said
    Ukraine was Russia's territory. It was part of the USSR. They are just trying to get back what they lost to a coup. Is that so bad (Bay of Pigs invasion) to try to get a colony back after losing it to a coup?

Russia is not the ussr though is it unless your admitting that the Soviet Union was really a Russian empire carved out in the aftermath of WWII in which case every ex vassal state from Germany to Ukraine has every right to not only join nato but take every opportunity to thwart Putin’s attempts to recreate that empire in any way shape or form.
    Russia is the self sworn enemy of nato and the west, thus nato and the west have an obvious duty to defend their citizens from Russian aggression by any means necessary from supporting Ukraine to direct confrontation with Putin’s conventional and nuclear forces. You imperialistic Russians need to wake up and smell the coffee, the world has moved on from czars and commissars and whole continents being carved up by imperial powers.
    You’re all over the place on this one, Ukraine is a sovereign state just like Russia and the US.
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Jan '23 17:08
    @shavixmir said
    I did not overlook anything.

You’re mixing emotions with rhetoric with reality.

Nobody seriously thinks Germany is at war with Russia.

Much like nobody really thinks the US is waging a war on drugs.
    Russians do. What you believe does not matter as much as you think it does.
    What do you think Russians think about it? Russians think you are mixing emotions with rhetoric with reality.

As you prove to everybody here, perception matters more than reality. Propaganda rules and reality suffers because of it. Your consent is manufactured.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Jan '23 17:09
    @kevcvs57 said
    Russia is not the ussr though is it unless your admitting that the Soviet Union was really a Russian empire carved out in the aftermath of WWII in which case every ex vassal state from Germany to Ukraine has every right to not only join nato but take every opportunity to thwart Putin’s attempts to recreate that empire in any way shape or form.
    Russia is the self sworn enem ...[text shortened]... s.
    You’re all over the place on this one, Ukraine is a sovereign state just like Russia and the US.

15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Jan '23 17:15
    @kevcvs57 said
    "the fascist Russian empire collapsed under its own weight like all empires do"

You said that Russia is not the USSR even though you called the USSR the Russian empire. Make up your mind. You are using the USSR and Russia interchangeably and now you are claiming a stark difference. Shame on you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree