GOP Convention

GOP Convention

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
29 Aug 12

Originally posted by whodey
Someone said it might be Obama's half brother in Kenya who lives in a shack and whom Obama has nothing to do with. Rumor has it that someone within the GOP has helped him financially while Obama has not and that his brother is somewhat right winged. If so, it would be a home run, election over.
Election over? Why?

Houston, Texas

Moves
29 Aug 12

I was listening to Glenn Beck today and they speculated as to who the mystery speaker was. Someone said it might be Obama's half brother in Kenya who lives in a shack and whom Obama has nothing to do with. Rumor has it that someone within the GOP has helped him financially while Obama has not and that his brother is somewhat right winged. If so, it would be a home run, election over.
I think it would help the President. The right-wingers buying and coddling the brother to use against the President. It would be a strikeout accompanied by boos, not a home run.

I've tried to listen to Glenn Beck. It is hard. Every show and every comment is such a momentous occasion. A joke really.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
29 Aug 12

I was listening to Glenn Beck today and they speculated as to who the mystery speaker was. Someone said it might be Obama's half brother in Kenya who lives in a shack and whom Obama has nothing to do with. Rumor has it that someone within the GOP has helped him financially while Obama has not and that his brother is somewhat right winged. If so, it would be a home run, election over.
"right winged" how can this be given that his father was a Marxist, and it is a well known fact that if your father is a Marxist then you must be one by association.

Moves
29 Aug 12

Originally posted by Hugh Glass
Ann did quite well tonight, but I could see the look of MS fatigue on her face after the speech....
Romney.....
If Sarah Palin was so bad, how does Joe Biden look..? I think you'd make a better Vice President than Joe..
I think the attacks will come,, and she will hold up fine,, just as Palin did..

JOE BIDEN..... his 3 letter word,, JOBS
I do not thin that the Democrats will attack Ann Romney in any way or form - that would be a grave mistake on their part. In regards to Palin - she's a joke - the republicans and tea party should avoid her at all costs. Biden may make a mistake when he speaks on occaision (don't we all) but at least he is intelligent. In my opinion, Palin seems to have little in the way of critical thinking skills.

w

Moves
29 Aug 12
1 edit

Originally posted by kbear1k
I do not thin that the Democrats will attack Ann Romney in any way or form - that would be a grave mistake on their part. In regards to Palin - she's a joke - the republicans and tea party should avoid her at all costs. Biden may make a mistake when he speaks on occaision (don't we all) but at least he is intelligent. In my opinion, Palin seems to have little in the way of critical thinking skills.
Biden intelligent?

Er....um.....right. The man is a self admitted gaffe machine. Just ask all the employees at 7/11 around his home who all seem to be "Indain". Or he might ask all the crippled people at the Democratic convention to stand up and be acknowledged.

It would not even surprise me if Biden showed up at the GOP convention by mistake.

w

Moves
29 Aug 12
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Election over? Why?
Cause Obama could care less about the poor, even if it is his own flesh and blood. Of course, his father probably made it clear that being flesh and blood means nothing at all.

w

Moves
29 Aug 12
1 edit

Originally posted by kevcvs57
"right winged" how can this be given that his father was a Marxist, and it is a well known fact that if your father is a Marxist then you must be one by association.
It's more than just his father spanky. It's his mama, his father figures, (because his Marxist papa was to busy spreading his Marxist seed around the world), his friends, his pastor etc etc etc etc etc etc.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
29 Aug 12

It's more than just his father spanky. It's his mama, his father figures, (because his Marxist papa was to busy spreading his Marxist seed around the world), his friends, his pastor etc etc etc etc etc etc.
I know you are a right wing republican, but please when you are talking to adults try to make your diatribe consistent.

You still have not explained how having a Marxist father results in one son being a Marxist who made his way to the presidency, whilst the other becomes a Judas who has to scrounge a living by puckering up to his brothers political rivals.

Take your time Spanky.

K

Germany

Moves
29 Aug 12

How so? Former Prime Minister Balkenende's (who led four cabinets) parents didn't even vote for him.

w

Moves
29 Aug 12
1 edit

Originally posted by kevcvs57
I know you are a right wing republican, but please when you are talking to adults try to make your diatribe consistent.

You still have not explained how having a Marxist father results in one son being a Marxist who made his way to the presidency, whilst the other becomes a Judas who has to scrounge a living by puckering up to his brothers political rivals.

Take your time Spanky.
Your options are that he severed his left winged ideology he was raised on and he was surrounded by his entire life once he took the oath of office or he still embraces it. In fact, he still appointed self reported communists like Van Jones as a czar. Go figure.

F

Moves
29 Aug 12

Cause Obama could care less about the poor, even if it is his own flesh and blood. Of course, his father probably made it clear that being flesh and blood means nothing at all.
Republicans want the President of the U.S. to help "the poor" of America in the same way as he might hand money to, or get a job for, a relative? Isn't that a complete and utter 'nanny state' type concept, the antithesis of stand-on-your-own-two-feet, government-keep-out-of-my-life Republicanism?

F

Moves
29 Aug 12

Yes, but he's had 4 years and he's clearly not a Marxist president.

w

Moves
29 Aug 12
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Yes, but he's had 4 years and he's clearly not a Marxist president.
I never claimed that all of his policies were Marxist. All I'm saying is that is his inclination and I think he probably feels as most here that capitlaism is evil. If it is evil then that leaves very few choices. I just can't wait to see what the man does once he does not have to worry about another election.

F

Moves
29 Aug 12

I just can't wait to see what the man does once he does not have to worry about another election.
What might he do?

K

Germany

Moves
29 Aug 12

Ah, that makes sense. After doing very little with his Senate and House majorities, Obama will unveil his secret Marxist agenda when facing possible filibusters.