1. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Oct '12 21:24
    Originally posted by FMF
    I agree that my two observations are a bit tangential in terms of the debate about Mourdock's abortion remark, but they are certainly pertinent with regard to your pronouncement about you not "depriving someone of the opportunity of life". I don't expect you to agree with me over this. Just making the point that's all.
    Save a goat, starve a troll!
  2. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    26 Oct '12 21:24
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    get away from me, far far away from me, you are a time waster and my time is too
    precious to waste on you troll.
    I would hazzard to guess FMF and his ilk inspired the following thread Thread 149112
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Oct '12 21:30
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    I would hazzard to guess FMF and his ilk inspired the following thread Thread 149112
    Some people do find my questions uncomfortable sometimes, and I cop some flak for it, it's true.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Oct '12 21:35
    They are simply best left to their own devices, its an absolute waste of time to engage
    him seriously in any kind of debate, one learns absolutely nothing.
  5. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    26 Oct '12 21:371 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Some people do find my questions uncomfortable sometimes, and I cop some flak for it, it's true.
    The majority of the time they are strawman arguments that you set up. Thats the only thing that is 'uncomfortable' about it. But , you are already aware of this, I am sure. Thats you'r M.O.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Oct '12 21:39
    They are simply best left to their own devices, its an absolute waste of time to engage
    him seriously in any kind of debate, one learns absolutely nothing.
    We do learn - however - how quick you are to simply drop the point of discussion and resort to ad hominems, robbie. We learn how often you cry "troll" when someone disagrees with you. So I don't think to say "one learns absolutely nothing" is right.

Sorry to everyone else for the off-topic post.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Oct '12 21:431 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    We do learn - however - how quick you are to simply drop the point of discussion and resort to ad hominems, robbie. We learn how often you cry "troll" when someone disagrees with you. So I don't think to say "one learns absolutely nothing" is right.

Sorry to everyone else for the off-topic post.
    yes we learn to stay away from time wasters, its the course of wisdom, my bad.
  8. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    26 Oct '12 21:46
    Originally posted by sh76
    97.3% of all statistics you reference are made up on the spot.
    This would be really funny if that was the exact percent of his posted statistics that were made up....
  9. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    26 Oct '12 21:521 edit
    Originally posted by normbenign
    I see a serious defect in how much interest a comment of a single Indiana candidate for Congress generates, compared to the seeming lack of interest in how the President, CIA, and State Department acted and reacted to a terrorist attack on the Embassy in Bengazi, Libya.

Four adult Americans dead, in a 7 hour long attack, and nothing but lies and dissembling from the government agencies that are supposed to know and respond.
    Four adult Americans dead, in a 7 hour long attack, and nothing but lies and dissembling from the government agencies that are supposed to know and respond.-normbenign

So true. With all the recent developments in this scandal/cover up in the last 24 hours, it deserves it's own thread. Go ahead Norm, start it off. Its sure to get hundreds of comments by the Obamanite kool-aid drinkers and us "whacky right wingers". 🙂
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Oct '12 21:54
    That thread you gave a link to is about seeking to remove people from the web site's forums altogether.
  11. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    26 Oct '12 21:58
    His quote doesn't make sense. If God intended the rape to happen and the victim wants an abortion then God also intended for her to seek an abortion. Also, don't innocent souls go straight to the great kingdom of heaven? If this is true I wish I was aborted.
  12. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    26 Oct '12 21:58
    Originally posted by FMF
    That thread you gave a link to is about seeking to remove people from the web site's forums altogether.
    OH ! God forbid. I would never want that to happen to you buddy. I thought it was just about pressing a little troll icon button to click on.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Oct '12 22:09
    OH ! God forbid. I would never want that to happen to you buddy. I thought it was just about pressing a little troll icon button to click on.
    No, it's about people being banned from the forums using some sort of 'by popular demand' mechanism. Presumably you'd read the thread if you thought to link to it. It's kind of ironic that there should be any suggestion - however tongue in cheek, or however said-in-irritation - that a defender of free speech as staunch as me should perhaps be banned from the forums.
  14. Germany
    Moves
    27 Oct '12 08:13
    get away from me, far far away from me, you are a time waster and my time is too
    precious to waste on you troll.
    Do you deny that blood transfusions can save lives?
  15. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    27 Oct '12 09:50
    The three most frequently cited “hard cases” in which some argue abortion might be justified are rape, incest and protecting the life of the mother. However, women rarely report that they are seeking an abortion for any of these reasons:

Rape: 0.3%

Incest: 0.03%

Protection of mother’s life: 0.2%

In other words, out of 1,000 women procu ...[text shortened]... ad more: Abortion Facts - Abortion Facts http://www.whyprolife.com/abortion-facts/#ixzz2AOV8qvBX
    Do you believe abortion should be legal in those rare cases you list? Also, do you think that a rape victim on her own or as part of her initial medical exam and treatment in response to the rape, have the option to take the morning-after pill?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree