1. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    28 Oct '09 02:21
    Originally posted by yo its me
    I don't know what it's like in NY but here it's very much chains of shops dominatig the market in the UK, anyone wanting to start a business is faced with the problem that the bigger stores can bulk buy at a cheaper rate and they sell it cheaper. The big companies report huge profits the smaller companies go out of business. I think keeping things tighter in the regions could change this for the better, that's what I was thinking.
    If you want to buy from small businesses, just pay more. Pay enough and you'll find some entrepreneur to take care of your needs.
  2. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    28 Oct '09 16:10
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    If you want to buy from small businesses, just pay more. Pay enough and you'll find some entrepreneur to take care of your needs.
    Chain shops kill creativity, I've worked in lots and even the window displays have to conform. There's more to a product then it's price. Maybe you read Fahrenheit 514 and though how nice that'll be? 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree