Hamas Charter 2017

Hamas Charter 2017

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
20d

@rajk999 said
They dont know about that. They are nor informed neither well read on their religion and the culture from which it came. I suggest they read certain Hadiths, and then they never raise that topic again.

Its kinda like you. You said :
.. In 1948, the Jews declared independence and expelled over 700,000 Palestinians from 'their' new country.

I replied with :
[ ...[text shortened]... d that point again. Same thing. Facts trump stories, which fade when story tellers are confronted.
Don't know or quietly ignore? Religions evolve over time, and that's something that is something I am sure is happening with Islam at the present moment. The thing is, it will happen quicker without non-Muslims saying things like 'Mohammed was a pedophile!' That tends to make people circle the wagons and back way from constructive engagement.

Islam really angers you, doesn't it? You treat it like it is an affront, although you are not a Muslim, so why does it affect you like that? And you obviously know lots of "normal, everyday" Muslims who are not extremists as well.

So where is the anger coming from?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20d
1 edit

@spruce112358 said
Don't know or quietly ignore? Religions evolve over time, and that's something that is something I am sure is happening with Islam at the present moment. The thing is, it will happen quicker without non-Muslims saying things like 'Mohammed was a pedophile!' That tends to make people circle the wagons and back way from constructive engagement.

Islam really angers you, ...[text shortened]... of "normal, everyday" Muslims who are not extremists as well.

I am shocked that you do not know of terror attacks by Islamic groups all over the world. They have killed, raped and abused people by the hundreds of thousands. Its not just Jews is just about everyone around suffers. This is a dangerous religion and it is not to be trusted.

Here is some information from Wiki:

According to Fondapol, a French think tank, between 1979 and May 2021, at least 48,035 Islamist terrorist attacks took place worldwide, causing the deaths of at least 210,138 people. During this period, each Islamist attack resulted in the death of about 4.4 persons on average. The most common type of weapon used are explosives (43.9😵. The main target of these attacks is the military (31.7😵, followed by civilians (25.0😵 and police forces (18.3😵. Afghanistan was the country most affected by Islamist terrorism, followed by Iraq and Somalia. With at least 82 Islamist attacks and 332 deaths, France remains the country most affected by Islamist terrorism within the European Union. The majority of Islamist attacks (89.5😵 were in Muslim countries and the victims were mainly Muslims, in the same proportions.

To see the full list see the Wiki page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20d

@spruce112358 said

Islam really angers you, ...[text shortened]... of "normal, everyday" Muslims who are not extremists as well.

Islam can evolve, but what does that have to do with me. Muhammed was a pedophile. Its the truth. If they dont like it find another religion. If people dying all over the world because of Islamic extremists, does not bother you then you are one yourself.

Z

Moves
20d

@spruce112358 said
With all due respect, I don't think that's the reason...

I could be mistaken, but my instincts tell me it is something else.

For instance, he's mortally afraid of Islam. He thinks it is going to spread and 'get him,' so Israel is literally a bulwark, stopping the flood. He mentioned that.

For me, having worked with Muslims, talked with Muslims about Islam (it al ...[text shortened]... ed a coup in Trinidad. Doesn't seem like it lasted very long. I wonder if that is all that happened.
"For instance, he's mortally afraid of Islam. He thinks it is going to spread and 'get him,' so Israel is literally a bulwark, stopping the flood. He mentioned that."
often, hate and fear go hand in hand.

"For me, having worked with Muslims, talked with Muslims about Islam (it always comes up) and visited Muslim countries (Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, Indonesia), I don't find Muslims scary at all."
good people don't need to be exposed to certain groups to cure them of their hate. did you hate muslims before traveling to those countries?

"But Rajk999 mentioned a coup in Trinidad. Doesn't seem like it lasted very long. I wonder if that is all that happened."
don't know what the relevance of that is. to be fair he mentioned a lot of things, none of which justify "nobody in Gaza is innocent" or "everybody who died deserved to die because some palestinians voted for hamas sometime ago or other palestinians shout death to jews"

There are israelis who shout "palestinians must die" as well. A minister said at some point they should turn Gaza into a parking lot. Another official said they are fighting human animals. Would any of these be acceptable reasons to say the 1200 israelis deserved to die?

We got morally outraged because 1200 israelis died on october 7th. We got morally outraged that 7 westerners died from world central kitchen. We shouted "je suis Charlie".

Where is the outrage for 40000 palestinian deaths? Is this the exchange rate for human life? How many palestinians must die? This animal says no amount of palestinians deaths is too much as long as Hamas still exists.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20d

@zahlanzi said
"For instance, he's mortally afraid of Islam. He thinks it is going to spread and 'get him,' so Israel is literally a bulwark, stopping the flood. He mentioned that."
often, hate and fear go hand in hand.

"For me, having worked with Muslims, talked with Muslims about Islam (it always comes up) and visited Muslim countries (Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, Indonesia), I don't fi ...[text shortened]... st die? This animal says no amount of palestinians deaths is too much as long as Hamas still exists.
These animals sing 'Death to Jews'.
Let them keep on singing.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
20d

@rajk999 said
Islam can evolve, but what does that have to do with me. Muhammed was a pedophile. Its the truth. If they dont like it find another religion. If people dying all over the world because of Islamic extremists, does not bother you then you are one yourself.
If Muhammad was a pedo so was Saint Joseph, husband to the Mother of God.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20d

@athousandyoung said
If Muhammad was a pedo so was Saint Joseph, husband to the Mother of God.
Joseph the husband of Mary was an ordinary man, who started no religion. Where you got the idea he was a pedophile ? I really dont care. I dont worship the man.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
19d

@rajk999 said
Joseph the husband of Mary was an ordinary man, who started no religion. Where you got the idea he was a pedophile ? I really dont care. I dont worship the man.
He was in his 30s and Mary was about 13

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
19d

@athousandyoung said
He was in his 30s and Mary was about 13
Dont know where you got that from but it is of no consequence either way. Who cares about Joseph? Muslims care about Muhammed. Remember when cartoonists drew Muhammed in an unsavory fashion how Muslims wanted to kill people? You think Christians care how you draw Joseph or even Jesus Christ for that matter? We dont care.