Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    08 Jun '18 12:202 edits
    http://thehill.com/homenews/media/391115-hannity-advises-witnesses-in-mueller-probe-smash-their-phones-to-little-itsy

    Why the hell not? The Hillary email "investigation" established the principle that destroying cell phones and wiping disk drives clean is perfectly acceptable to the FBI. Watch the snowflakes demand that Hannity be arrested for these comments.


    Fox's Hannity advises witnesses in Mueller probe smash their phones to 'little itsy bitsy pieces'​


    Fox News host Sean Hannity appeared on Wednesday to advise witnesses in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation to destroy their personal phones before handing them over to prosecutors.

    "If I advised them to follow Hillary Clinton’s lead, delete all your emails and then acid-wash your emails and hard drives on the phones, then take your phones and bash them with a hammer to little itsy bitsy pieces, use BleachBit, remove the sim cards and then take the pieces and hand them over to Robert Mueller," Hannity said on air.

    The conservative television host's comments came after CNBC reported that Mueller's team had asked witnesses in its probe to turn over their personal phones for examination of encrypted messaging apps, like WhatsApp and Signal.

    The reported request followed a court filing from Mueller's team accusing former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort of attempted witness tampering, in part using encrypted messaging apps.

    Etc...​

    They should also seek immunity and then when they get it say nothing.
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    08 Jun '18 14:41
    I could comment on how it doesn't bother you that Fox News is acting like state-run media for Trump, or how you'd be screaming like little girls if this was said for an Obama investigation, and on and on....

    But yes, you're right. If liberals didn't raise hell over Hillary deleting 30,000 emails, scrubbing hard drives, etc., they have no right to complain if Trump officials did the same. It still doesn't mean anyone (Dem or Rep) should do it. We don't need any more blatant attempts at impeding federal investigations.
  3. SubscriberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Joined
    30 Apr '17
    Moves
    3849
    08 Jun '18 14:53
    Hannity sarcastically said maybe the people should do LIKE HILLARY DID.

    This is fake news. Fake outrage.
  4. Standard memberlemon lime
    ookookachu
    oLd ScHoOl
    Joined
    31 May '13
    Moves
    5577
    08 Jun '18 15:282 edits
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    Hannity sarcastically said maybe the people should do LIKE HILLARY DID.

    This is fake news. Fake outrage.
    Wait, what? They thought he wasn't being sarcastic?
    Most of us (including those on the left) do not possess an irrevocable get out of jail free card.

    Some of it is fake outrage, but don't underestimate the left's ability to believe their own press. They can approve of something one day, and then disapprove of it the next. (see post above yours)
  5. Standard memberlemon lime
    ookookachu
    oLd ScHoOl
    Joined
    31 May '13
    Moves
    5577
    08 Jun '18 15:44
    Originally posted by @vivify
    I could comment on how it doesn't bother you that Fox News is acting like state-run media for Trump, or how you'd be screaming like little girls if this was said for an Obama investigation, and on and on....

    But yes, you're right. If liberals didn't raise hell over Hillary deleting 30,000 emails, scrubbing hard drives, etc., they have no right to complai ...[text shortened]... ) should do it
    . We don't need any more blatant attempts at impeding federal investigations.[/b]
    We don't need any more blatant attempts at impeding federal investigations.

    "We" needed it before Trump was elected, but "we" don't need it now.


    And yes, I was being sarcastic.
  6. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    08 Jun '18 16:21
    Originally posted by @lemon-lime
    [b]We don't need any more blatant attempts at impeding federal investigations.

    "We" needed it before Trump was elected, but "we" don't need it now.


    And yes, I was being sarcastic.[/b]
    Trump has actively impeded his own investigation multiple times, like when he fired Comey.

    So yes, we need it now.
  7. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    08 Jun '18 16:36
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    Hannity sarcastically said maybe the people should do LIKE HILLARY DID.

    This is fake news. Fake outrage.
    A "sarcastic" comment with specific methods for impeding the investigation, including specific app names to do just that.

    This is like "joking" to your wife about a threesome with the busty neighbor.
  8. SubscriberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Joined
    30 Apr '17
    Moves
    3849
    08 Jun '18 16:48
    Originally posted by @vivify
    A "sarcastic" comment with specific methods for impeding the investigation, including specific app names to do just that.

    This is like "joking" to your wife about a threesome with the busty neighbor.
    What he said sarcastically was spun into a serious statement by dishonest liberals in the media and all of you clapping seals unsurprisingly lapped it up with a smile.

    Funny how liberals foam at the mouth and express fake outrage when a biased conservative hack pundit sarcastically suggests something when you gave silent approval to Hillary Clinton who actually DID the things he suggested.
  9. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    08 Jun '18 17:04
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    What he said sarcastically was spun into a serious statement by dishonest liberals in the media and all of you clapping seals unsurprisingly lapped it up with a smile.

    Funny how liberals foam at the mouth and express fake outrage when a biased conservative hack pundit sarcastically suggests something when you gave silent approval to Hillary Clinton who actually DID the things he suggested.
    Given Hannity's extreme pro-Trump bias on a network constantly spitting out conservative propaganda, it's not hard to think he was serious, is it? Just because you dress it up as a joke to avoid a possible run-in with the FBI, that doesn't change that this would be 100% in line with what Fox News does.
  10. SubscriberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Joined
    30 Apr '17
    Moves
    3849
    08 Jun '18 17:08
    Originally posted by @vivify
    Given Hannity's extreme pro-Trump bias on a network constantly spitting out conservative propaganda, it's not hard to think he was serious, is it? Just because you dress it up as a joke to avoid a possible run-in with the FBI, that doesn't change that this would be 100% in line with what Fox News does.
    "I" didn't "dress it up as a joke." If you listen to the entire segment it is blatantly obvious he was being sarcastic. If you knew (or didn't pretend not to know) he has listed those very same actions in indictments of Hillary, every night for probably the past year, you would register the sarcasm. It's not anyone's fault but your own that your claim is either ignorant or dishonest.
  11. SubscriberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Joined
    30 Apr '17
    Moves
    3849
    08 Jun '18 17:09
    And it bears repeating:

    Funny how liberals foam at the mouth and express fake outrage when a biased conservative hack pundit sarcastically suggests something when you gave silent approval to Hillary Clinton who actually DID the things he suggested.
  12. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81346
    08 Jun '18 17:14
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    "I" didn't "dress it up as a joke." If you listen to the entire segment it is blatantly obvious he was being sarcastic. If you knew (or didn't pretend not to know) he has listed those very same actions in indictments of Hillary, every night for probably the past year, you would register the sarcasm. It's not anyone's fault but your own that your claim is either ignorant or dishonest.
    both!
  13. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    08 Jun '18 19:17
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    And it bears repeating:

    Funny how liberals foam at the mouth and express fake outrage when a biased conservative hack pundit sarcastically suggests something when you gave silent approval to Hillary Clinton who actually DID the things he suggested.
    Dude...you ARE a biased conservative hack. Yet I'm not upset with you at all. You entertain me.
  14. Standard memberlemon lime
    ookookachu
    oLd ScHoOl
    Joined
    31 May '13
    Moves
    5577
    08 Jun '18 19:311 edit
    Originally posted by @vivify
    Trump has actively impeded his own investigation multiple times, like when he fired Comey.

    So yes, we need it now.
    You said:

    We don't need any more blatant attempts at impeding federal investigations.

    But now you're telling me "yes, we need it now."

    Make up your mind... do we need "blatant attempts at impeding federal investigations" or don't we? Or does it depend on who is being investigated?
    To impede, or not to impede. That is the question.




    Hillary = good - impede
    Trump = bad - do not impede
  15. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    08 Jun '18 20:07
    Originally posted by @lemon-lime
    You said:

    [b]We don't need any more blatant attempts at impeding federal investigations.


    But now you're telling me "yes, we need it now."

    Make up your mind... do we need "blatant attempts at impeding federal investigations" or don't we? Or does it depend on who is being investigated?
    To impede, or not to impede. That is the question.




    Hillary = good - impede
    Trump = bad - do not impede
    [/b]
    I accidently left out the word "don't".
Back to Top