1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 20:07
    Originally posted by @lemon-lime
    You said:

[b]We don't need any more blatant attempts at impeding federal investigations.

But now you're telling me "yes, we need it now."

Make up your mind... do we need "blatant attempts at impeding federal investigations" or don't we? Or does it depend on who is being investigated?
    To impede, or not to impede. That is the question.

Hillary = good - impede
    Trump = bad - do not impede
    [/b]
    I accidently left out the word "don't".
  2. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 20:232 edits
    Originally posted by @vivify
    I accidently left out the word "don't".
    I knew what you meant. I was yanking your chain.

So Trump fires one guy, who it turns out participated in a phony FISA warrant triggering an investigation, and you are calling that "impeding" an investigation.
  3. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 20:55

So Trump fires one guy, who it turns out participated in a phony FISA warrant triggering an investigation, and you are calling that "impeding" an investigation.
    And the guy he fired, was loathed by the Democrats just months before, and they wanted him fired!
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 21:14
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    Hannity sarcastically said maybe the people should do LIKE HILLARY DID.

This is fake news. Fake outrage.
    FOX doing fake news ??
    Fake post !!!! 😲
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 21:16
    A "sarcastic" comment with specific methods for impeding the investigation, including specific app names to do just that.

This is like "joking" to your wife about a threesome with the busty neighbor.
    Busty neighbor ??
    Fake boobs !!!!
  6. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 15:44

Look at all the people in Trump's Administration who have been either fired or indicted 4 some sort of crime or other corrupt activity. Look at Trump himself, also mired in corruption and scams.

You really think such a guy fired Comey due to ethical reasons? Or could it possibly (I know this is crazy) have to do with Comey not dropping the investigation into Trump colluding with Russia?
  7. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 16:331 edit
    Look at all the people in Trump's Administration who have been either fired or indicted 4 some sort of crime or other corrupt activity. Look at Trump himself, also mired in corruption and scams.

You really think such a guy fired Comey due to ethical reasons? Or could it possibly (I know this is crazy) have to do with Comey not dropping the investigation into Trump colluding with Russia?
    We weren't talking about anyone else who got fired. You knew who I was referring to when I said Trump fired "one" guy. I could have changed that to fired "a" guy (I almost did) but I had a feeling you might want to return the favor and yank my chain.

You really think such a guy fired Comey due to ethical reasons?

No, and I never said or implied that. I think Trump got wind of (or suspected) Comey's treachery. Remember, Comey told Trump about the dossier but failed to mention how he (Comey) had already played a part in using that dossier for obtaining a FISA warrant from judge who (by the way) was also misled.

Why do you think Comey wants immunity from prosecution and promises to plead the 5th if he's not granted immunity?

Wake up and smell the coffee

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree