1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    18 Jun '21 07:34
    Not that I care. I just want to irritate the right-wing morons on this site.
  2. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    18 Jun '21 10:17
    @shavixmir said
    Mission accomplished.
  3. Joined
    14 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Jun '21 10:541 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    18 Jun '21 11:021 edit
    @Very-Musty
    I'm betting it turns into a "Get Whitey" day and we see a big surge in sucker punch attacks. They call it The Knockout Game.
  5. Joined
    14 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Jun '21 11:12
    @dood111 said
    @Very-Musty
    I'm betting it turns into a "Get Whitey" day and we see a big surge in sucker punch attacks. They call it The Knockout Game.
    Very few of them will fight one on one.
    Usually it's a group or a sucker punch that you don't see.

Lately they attack old Asian ladies though 🤔
  6. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    18 Jun '21 12:07
    @shavixmir said
    Not that I care, I just enjoy seeing you make an ass of yourself. Seems to happen on every other post.
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    18 Jun '21 12:46
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Not that I care, I just enjoy seeing you make an ass of yourself. Seems to happen on every other post.
    he has reached expert level . It amazes me how they dont realize whats fools they make of themselves.
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Jun '21 12:521 edit
    @very-musty said
    Very few of them will fight one on one.
    Usually it's a group or a sucker punch that you don't see.

Lately they attack old Asian ladies though 🤔
    This culture about 20 years ago had an annual event in Atlanta where they all gathered and raised hell, they called it Freaknik. A very clever title, as is the word Juneteenth. Ahh, how classy. Jesus. Makes one want to disappear from it all.
    Luckily Freaknik disappeared. I’m afraid that will not be the case for these people. Celebration to be ongoing. Shav, you Scots are lucky.
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 Jun '21 13:27
    Celebrating a white man's signing of the emancipation proclamation.

Of course ignorant people believe this was the document that ended slavery in the US, but hey, a vast majority of people do not care about truth.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Jun '21 13:55
    @eladar said
    Celebrating a white man's signing of the emancipation proclamation.

Of course ignorant people believe this was the document that ended slavery in the US, but hey, a vast majority of people do not care about truth.
    Why don't you go and research what the holiday really represents so that you do not make a complete ass out of yourself.
  11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    18 Jun '21 13:561 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    This culture about 20 years ago had an annual event in Atlanta where they all gathered and raised hell, they called it Freaknik. A very clever title, as is the word Juneteenth. Ahh, how classy. Jesus. Makes one want to disappear from it all.
    Luckily Freaknik disappeared. I’m afraid that will not be the case for these people. Celebration to be ongoing. Shav, you Scots are lucky.
    it will become a day that many blacks are shot by other blacks during celebrations...thats just the culture of these people.
  12. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    18 Jun '21 14:31
    @mott-the-hoople said
    it will become a day that many blacks are shot by other blacks during celebrations...thats just the culture of these people.
    They do that anyway on a daily basis.
  13. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    18 Jun '21 14:32
    Not that i care.
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 Jun '21 14:491 edit
    @Suzianne

It celebrates the time when black slaves in the south found out about their freedom by way of the white man's emancipation proclamation.
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Jun '21 14:581 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    'Ya think? I've been telling Duchess, et al, the ones who write about race and skin color all the time, that a time would come when the word Culture would replace those words.
    The time has arrived.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree