Has Trump Been Charged or Convicted of Insurrection?

Has Trump Been Charged or Convicted of Insurrection?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
71d

@djj said
@shavixmir said:
You will notice that the courts do not need to find him guilty of insurrection, only of actions which lead to a situation of insurrection,

Actions, of a mob setting things on fire and trying to storm the capitol (thus preventing government officials from doing their jobs). Does that fall under the definition of insurrection? Another example of the degenerate party double standard. It's OK when we do it.
We still discussing the not-insurrection? Tell me this.....Would a reasonable panel of objective people really believe that a few hundred (most of them were tourists with cameras) would think that they could overthrow a government with the strongest military in the world?
The answer is no, so why do you keep harping on this. Your time might be better spent preparing for Trump's Coming. I sure am.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
71d

@averagejoe1 said
We still discussing the not-insurrection? Tell me this.....Would a reasonable panel of objective people really believe that a few hundred (most of them were tourists with cameras) would think that they could overthrow a government with the strongest military in the world?
The answer is no, so why do you keep harping on this. Your time might be better spent preparing for Trump's Coming. I sure am.
Just because the goals are unbelievably naieve, doesn’t make the actions taken any less serious.

They violently entered the seat of government, chanting to hang the vice-president and shytting on a politician’s desk.

There is no country in the world where this would be seen as a friendly gaff. Sorry. They’d be punished to the maximum of the law and any politician defending their actions would be found guilty of treason.

That is the fact of the matter.

You republicans are so far off reality on this issue, the mind boggles.
We seen it happen real time. It was on live TV.

Just a bunch of tourists… moronic.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
71d

@mott-the-hoople said
you apparently dont know what US law is.
You do realise that if the US is signed up to a treaty it over-rides national law, don’t you?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
71d

@djj said
Why Not a May 29th Committee To Investigate the Democrats Insurrection?

https://710wor.iheart.com/featured/mark-simone/content/2022-06-11-why-isnt-there-a-may-29th-committee-holding-hearings/
Because they do not carry out the hand over of power in may you freaking moron

Lake Como

Moves
71d

@kevcvs57 said
Because they do not carry out the hand over of power in may you freaking moron
I read that link. The facts, speak, Kev, not you. Maybe you should read it too. Clearly no diff than the 6th,....except different govt building.....and the one with the PRESIDENT himself inside.
Y'all are really reaching, now many more months before you libs start stating interesting information. I am resorting to reading old Sonhouse Posts!! Arrrrrrgggh

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
71d

@Mott-The-Hoople
Here is what Trump is being charged with in relation to Jan 6:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/latest-federal-charges-donald-trump/story?id=101918701

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
71d

@averagejoe1 said
Your time might be better spent preparing for Trump's Coming. I sure am.
Don't make me vomit.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
71d

@averagejoe1 said
I read that link. The facts, speak, Kev, not you. Maybe you should read it too. Clearly no diff than the 6th,....except different govt building.....and the one with the PRESIDENT himself inside.
Y'all are really reaching, now many more months before you libs start stating interesting information. I am resorting to reading old Sonhouse Posts!! Arrrrrrgggh
Yes, the facts speak for themselves. And then the US Supreme Court has the balls to ignore all that and defend Trump and what he did.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
71d

@averagejoe1 said
Whew. Let’s try this, maybe find a common denominator. Do you think that fish know that they are wet?
Almost the dumbest thing you ever said.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
71d

@djj said
@shavixmir said:
You will notice that the courts do not need to find him guilty of insurrection, only of actions which lead to a situation of insurrection,

Actions, of a mob setting things on fire and trying to storm the capitol (thus preventing government officials from doing their jobs). Does that fall under the definition of insurrection? Another example of the degenerate party double standard. It's OK when we do it.
The only person who planned and executed an insurrection in America in this century is Donald J. Trump. Per the US Constitution, he should be banned from elected office for the remainder of his pathetic life.

Lake Como

Moves
71d

@suzianne said
Yes, the facts speak for themselves. And then the US Supreme Court has the balls to ignore all that and defend Trump and what he did.
hahahaha. SCOTUS hardly ignores the briefs of the lawyers. Why do you say that? And, in case you do not know (dam you make me type too much, me, professor AvJoe)...the judges have to set out and publish the reason for their decisions, every one of which is based on Constitutional law. So, take back what you said, that they ignore.
What they ignore is screaming meemies with signs on their front steps.