1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 01:483 edits
    Originally posted by @sleepyguy
    You're just over compensating for the time you raped that girl.

Edit: Not fair is it?
    I don't think Kav is even being accused of rape.

That is he bizarre part of all this.

At best they all got drunk and the 17 year old got frisky.

Funny how that happens.

Meanwhile on campus at every major college in the US........................

The whole proceedings are a disgrace from top to bottom First the freak show of people lining up to shout obscenities at the man and his family. Every day they were allowed in to do this. Then Ford reached out the Feinstein who privately held onto the information so that the questions could be held at a later time to delay the process. Then others come out of the woodwork saying that they were violated but refuse to testify?

I mean really.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 02:07
    Originally posted by @whodey
    I don't think Kav is even being accused of rape.

That is he bizarre part of all this.

At best they all got drunk and the 17 year old got frisky.

Funny how that happens.

Meanwhile on campus at every major college in the US........................

The whole proceedings are a disgrace from top to bottom First the freak show of people lining up t ...[text shortened]... come out of the woodwork saying that they were violated but refuse to testify.

I mean really.
    You mean where he was at Yale and stuck his dick in that girl's face? That frisky stuff?
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 02:09
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    You mean where he was at Yale and stuck his dick in that girl's face? That frisky stuff?
    When you are drunk, you are not in control.

They all were drunk, which is why Ford can't remember virtually anything.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 02:102 edits

Ah, so a drunk Yale student is now ok to be on the Supreme court for the rest of his life?

Let's here your account as to why they won't let the FBI conduct another fact finding probe, interview the not let in witnesses?

And it is ok to rush this through but Obama's pick, they held up his entire presidency? That is ok?
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 02:112 edits
    Ah, so a drunk Yale student is now ok to be on the Supreme court for the rest of his life?
    Ok, find someone who has never gotten drunk to sit for SCOTUS.

Problem is, odds are it will be another conservative, only, more fundamentalist.

Naturally, you don't want this. It's all BS.

So for the sake of argument, if he was trying to rape her, what stopped him?

Is she stronger or did he realize she was not into it and let her go?

I know, I know, Ford has no clear recollection.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 02:141 edit
    Originally posted by @sleepyguy
    You're just over compensating for the time you raped that girl.

Edit: Not fair is it?
    Fair?

Ask Keith Ellison what is fair.

Sh sure cares nothing about him.

What I'm looking forward to is deeply investigating every single political figure into the high school years, even grade school, and digging up any dirt we can use to slander them.

That's what this has done.

Enjoy!
  7. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 02:15

If a man sexually assaults a woman while drunk, should he be held responsible?
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 02:172 edits
    Originally posted by @vivify
    If a man sexually assaults a woman while drunk, should he be held responsible?
    They are responsible for getting drunk, yes.

Do girls bear any responsibility for getting drunk while under age and partying with those who are older and also drunk?

Guess not.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 02:231 edit

Do girls bear any responsibility for getting drunk while under age and partying with those who are older and also drunk?

Guess not.
    Tell me, why didn't the republicans on that committee not have the balls to ask questions themselves but had to hire a woman to do it for them, then kick her out half way through and they just used their time for an orgy of anger? That part had nothing to do about Kavanaugh.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 02:501 edit
    Tell me, why didn't the republicans on that committee not have the balls to ask questions themselves but had to hire a woman to do it for them, then kick her out half way through and they just used their time for an orgy of anger? That part had nothing to do about Kavanaugh.
    Because this is all political theatre, or had you not noticed?

She was not brought there to prove anything. No, she was just brought there to slander Kavanaugh.

Don't tell me that Feinstein wanted to hear her out to decide if she was going to vote for Kav.

LMAO!

These people are half wits.
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 02:51

Guess not.
    No, they should be raped for such crass immorality.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 02:553 edits
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    No, they should be raped for such crass immorality.
    She did not say she was raped, did she.

Now let's step back and take a good hard look at the issue of minors drinking.

Should the law take a harsher look at minors who drink, specifically men.

Why I ask is, men have a much higher sex drive than females. Women become somewhat of a much needed wet blanket, or we would be knee deep in new born babies and aborted fetus'. However, when males get drunk, they lose even more of their inhibitions towards their genetically driven desire to mate. Add to that fact that the woman also gets drunk, and you have virtually removed all inhibition from the sex act.

It's not that women are good and men are bad, it simply is what it is. But yes, everyone should still be held accountable for their behavior regardless.

And supposing the story is true. Kav restrained himself while drunk with the sex drive of a 17 year old by not raping her.

One out of 5 girls in colleges around the country are not so lucky, but they still like to get drunk and party anyway, don't they.

I'm sure you have no problem with that.
  13. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 02:57
    they brought her in to question Ford because of the optics. I don't know why she started with Kavanaugh, but that part never made any sense.

But please don't talk about the Republicans grandstanding today; the Dems did the lion's share of the grandstanding.
  14. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 02:58
    Ok, find someone who has never gotten drunk to sit for SCOTUS.

Problem is, odds are it will be another conservative, only, more fundamentalist.

Naturally, you don't want this. It's all BS.

So for the sake of argument, if he was trying to rape her, what stopped him?

Is she stronger or did he realize she was not into it and let her go?

I know, I know, Ford has no clear recollection.
    Ford recollected being pushed into a bedroom by Kavanaugh and Judge, them locking the door, turning music up so others couldn't hear what was going on, Kavanaugh pushing her on to a bed, trying to remove her clothes, putting his hand over her mouth to stifle her from screaming and then Judge drunkenly falling on the bed knocking Kavanaugh off and allowing her to escape.

That might just be "being frisky" to you but it sure sounds like attempted rape to me.
  15. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 03:02
    She did not say she was raped, did she.

Now let's step back and take a good hard look at the issue of minors drinking.

Should the law take a harsher look at minors who drink, specifically men.

Why I ask is, men have a much higher sex drive than females. Women become somewhat of a much needed wet blanket, or we would be knee deep in new born babies ...[text shortened]... still like to get drunk and party anyway, don't they.

I'm sure you have no problem with that.
    If the story is true, Kavanaugh didn't admirably restrain himself from raping her; his drunk friend and his own drunkenness prevented him from doing so.

Your attitudes are just what #metoo find so appalling.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree