1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Nov '16 06:26
    https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/clinton-campaign-lost-because-james-192619059.html

That's right everyone, the blame does not rest upon Hillary because she did nothing wrong, in fact, she never does.

It's all apart of the vast right wing conspiracy.
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    12 Nov '16 06:41
    Originally posted by whodey
    https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/clinton-campaign-lost-because-james-192619059.html

That's right everyone, the blame does not rest upon Hillary because she did nothing wrong, in fact, she never does.

Comey doing what he did, after the justice department told him not to... and it all turning out to be nothing...

Don't know if it's a conspiracy and I don't know if Hillary isn't to blame... but Comey should be fired.
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    12 Nov '16 06:56

Hate to ruin your rant but 13% of voters said they made up their minds in the week before the election - that's after Comey's first letter but well before his "OOPS! It wasn't anything after all!" one. They broke 50-38% for Trump almost certainly giving him the small margin he needed in the crucial battleground States.http://www.cnn.com/election/results/exit-polls
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 04:09
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Hate to ruin your rant but 13% of voters said they made up their minds in the week before the election - that's after Comey's first letter but well before his "OOPS! It wasn't anything after all!" one. They broke 50-38% for Trump almost certainly giving him the small margin he needed in the crucial battleground States.http://www.cnn.com/election/results/exit-polls
    So 13% of the voters said they made up their minds because of Comey?

Are these the same people who polled Hillary in the lead all the way to election night?

LMAO!
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 04:19
    So 13% of the voters said they made up their minds because of Comey?

Are these the same people who polled Hillary in the lead all the way to election night?

LMAO!
    You can read I presume, so I would prefer you actually stick to what I wrote rather than twisting it into something else.

Hillary was in the lead after election night as far as popular votes are concerned. While exits polls or any polls aren't 100% reliable, a polling margin of 12% is pretty significant.
  6. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 04:36
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    You can read I presume, so I would prefer you actually stick to what I wrote rather than twisting it into something else.

Hillary was in the lead after election night as far as popular votes are concerned. While exits polls or any polls aren't 100% reliable, a polling margin of 12% is pretty significant.
    Reading is one thing, but, as was cemented in the minds of anyone even partially aware, this situation proves that source cannot be, will not be blindly accepted any longer.
  7. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 07:03

None of this would have been an issue for her if she hadn't tried to hide her pay for play communications through a private server.

Her emails wouldn't have been hacked and in the possession of at least 5 other nations, only to find their way back via wiki-leak dumps for all to see. She has no one to blame but herself, and because of the email dumps we now know that Obama flat out lied when he said he didn't know she was using a private server... Obama communicated with her regularly using a fake name.
    But maybe he suffers from multiple personalities, and was unaware of what was happening when he wasn't quite being himself... ?
    Hey, let's face it, that's not nearly as lame of an excuse as some I've heard. They've been tossing around loads of excuses and lame counter accusations in the hope that at least one of them might stick. But even if Trump decides to not personally pursue this, someone will. Everyone and their Aunt Shirley and Aunt Shirley's monkey (don't ask) has access to those (how many?) thousands of emails.
    This isn't going to all quietly go away anytime soon. This is going to dog the Clintons and Obama and many of their operatives, as well as Democrats in general and the Democratic party for decades.
  8. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 07:05

The FBI intervention into the election did reverse the polls. Very pivotal. A few steps below a military coup.
  9. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 07:19
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    The FBI intervention into the election did reverse the polls. Very pivotal. A few steps below a military coup.
    I'm hoping the FBI continues dragging it's feet, and intentionly pursues the investigation at a very leisurely pace.
  10. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 07:26
    Donald Trump repeatedly said that the election was a fix. He never said which way.
  11. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 07:47
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    Donald Trump repeatedly said that the election was a fix. He never said which way.
    No, he said it was rigged. And it was.They have been for some time now, and voter fraud has become so commonplace it doesn't get much (if any) press... unless it happens on the Republican side, then it's reported as though it's the story of the century.
    But in spite of every problem and roadblock both sides used to try and stop Trump he managed to 1. get the nomination and 2. win the election (regardless of the rigging mechanisms).

If the Republican party had super delegates like the Democrats it would have been a different story. Dems would have said they fear going up against Jeb Bush, so Jeb Bush would likely become the nominee and then Hillary would win the election.

But really, how many times can Republicans be fooled by the same text book ploys? Actually, it's been more times than I care to remember.
  12. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 08:10
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    No, he said it was rigged. And it was.They have been for some time now, and voter fraud has become so commonplace it doesn't get much (if any) press... unless it happens on the Republican side, then it's reported as though it's the story of the century.
    But in spite of every problem and roadblock both sides used to try and stop Trump he managed to 1. get ...[text shortened]... s be fooled by the same text book ploys? Actually, it's been more times than I care to remember.
    I don't think that there's a strong semantic difference between "fixed" and "rigged" in this context. Care to list the "problems and roadblocks" that have been put in Trump's way? As far as I know no one has attempted to prove he wasn't born in the US or used some other procedural method to block him. Doing things like pointing out to the electorate that he has no experience in government do not count, that is part of normal electioneering.
  13. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 15:36
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Comey doing what he did, after the justice department told him not to... and it all turning out to be nothing...

Don't know if it's a conspiracy and I don't know if Hillary isn't to blame... but Comey should be fired.
    Larry Nichols said it was in fact a ploy by the Dems to get attention off of the wickileaks and he did predict that at the last minute Hillary would be cleared again. Larry taught them how to run as underdogs to win, but in this case they did not have a suitable candidate. Way too much corruption and bad reputation. Can you imagine if Hillary was commander in chief during ww2 and had the D day plans on her personal server? Of course the internet didn't exist then but how about a ww3 scenario?
  14. Germany
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 16:48
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    Larry Nichols said it was in fact a ploy by the Dems to get attention off of the wickileaks and he did predict that at the last minute Hillary would be cleared again. Larry taught them how to run as underdogs to win, but in this case they did not have a suitable candidate. Way too much corruption and bad reputation. Can you imagine if Hillary was comman ...[text shortened]... s on her personal server? Of course the internet didn't exist then but how about a ww3 scenario?
    There are certainly many WW3 scenarios that I can imagine involving Donald Trump.

At least his e-mails will be safe.
  15. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 17:00
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    There are certainly many WW3 scenarios that I can imagine involving Donald Trump.

At least his e-mails will be safe.
    I don't think he is a warmonger as you would have us to believe. We will see though. Your downplaying the emails and the importance of the issue as it relates to the position of commander in chief is laughable and I thank you for the morning amusement. I did see that Russia has put out an international arrest warrant for Soros. Now there is a warmonger for ya. If they get him a lot of the political agitation and wars will go with him.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree