1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Dec '15 23:542 edits
    This story reminds me of Vlad the Impaler. He would impale the Islamic invaders in mass by the thousands.

The sight was so horrific, it struck terror into the hearts of the Islamic invaders and they were eventually turned away.

Now I'm not suggesting anyone kill these people nor torture them. All I'm suggesting is feed the notion of eternal damnation if they die in a terrorist act.

I say that exchanging dead bodies for feeding Islamic fear of their superstitious beliefs is humane, not the other way round.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Dec '15 00:141 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    06 Dec '15 00:18
    Originally posted by whodey
    This story reminds me of Vlad the Impaler. He would impale the Islamic invaders in mass by the thousands.

The sight was so horrific, it struck terror into the hearts of the Islamic invaders and they were eventually turned away.

Now I'm not suggesting anyone kill these people nor torture them. All I'm suggesting is feed the notion of eternal damnation ...[text shortened]... dies for feeding Islamic fear of their superstitious beliefs is humane, not the other way round.
    It didn't work that well for Vlad; his head wound up on a stake in Istanbul.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Dec '15 00:18
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    If drowning their corpses in pigs blood saves one life, is it worth it?
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    06 Dec '15 00:20
    If drowning their corpses in pigs blood saves one life, is it worth it?
    It would far more likely greatly aid the recruitment by Jihadists of all stripes.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Dec '15 00:32
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    It would far more likely greatly aid the recruitment by Jihadists of all stripes.
    Really?

If a Muslim thought that they would go to hell for their terrorist act, this would not stop some if not all?
  7. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    06 Dec '15 00:35
    HOW TO STOP ISLAMIC TERRORISTS . . . it worked once in our History . . .

Once in US history an episode of Islamic terrorism was very quickly stopped. It happened in the Philippines about 1911, when Gen. John J. Pershing was in command of the garrison. There had been numerous Islamic terrorist attacks, so "Black Jack" told his boys to catch the perps and t ...[text shortened]... believe has an endless supply of virgins) but instead will die with the hated pigs of the devil.
    You are daft.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Dec '15 00:382 edits
    Originally posted by Kegge
    You are daft.
    Sonny, the ones who are daft are those who think there will be 72 virgins awaiting them after they blow themselves up.

All I'm trying to do is reverse this trend.

I can assure you, my approach is much more humane than others I've heard. For example, I've even heard people suggest that if WMD's are used against the US that the US should use WMD's to take out Mecca and Meggido.
  9. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    06 Dec '15 00:43
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Nonsense. Read about more about WW 1 before spouting crap.
  10. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    06 Dec '15 00:44
    Sonny, the ones who are daft are those who think there will be 72 virgins awaiting them after they blow themselves up.

All I'm trying to do is reverse this trend.

I can assure you, my approach is much more humane than others I've heard. For example, I've even heard people suggest that if WMD's are used against the US that the US should use WMD's to take out Mecca and Meggido.
    You just confirmed you're daft.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Dec '15 03:22
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I wonder, could Whodey be arrested for inciting terror?
    I've not suggested that anyone be killed. However, this US Congressman has.

Do you think he should have been arrested?

A Colorado congressman told a radio show host that the U.S. could "take out" Islamic holy sites if Muslim fundamentalist terrorists attacked the country with nuclear weapons.

Rep. Tom Tancredo (search) made his remarks Friday on WFLA-AM in Orlando, Fla. His spokesman stressed he was only speaking hypothetically.

Talk show host Pat Campbell (search) asked the Littleton Republican how the country should respond if terrorists struck several U.S. cities with nuclear weapons.

"Well, what if you said something like — if this happens in the United States, and we determine that it is the result of extremist, fundamentalist Muslims, you know, you could take out their holy sites," Tancredo answered.

"You're talking about bombing Mecca," Campbell said.

"Yeah," Tancredo responded.

The congressman later said he was "just throwing out some ideas" and that an "ultimate threat" might have to be met with an "ultimate response."

Spokesman Will Adams said Sunday the four-term congressman doesn't support threatening holy Islamic sites but that Tancredo was grappling with the hypothetical situation of a terrorist strike deadlier than the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

"We have an enemy with no uniform, no state, who looks like you and me and only emerges right before an attack. How do we go after someone like that?" Adams said.

"What is near and dear to them? They're willing to sacrifice everything in this world for the next one. What is the pressure point that would deter them from their murderous impulses?" he said.

Tancredo is known in the House for his tough stand on immigration and had a 100 percent rating last year from the American Conservative Union (search) his votes and positions on issues.

Mohammad Noorzai, coordinator of the Colorado Muslim Council (search) and a native of Afghanistan, said Tancredo's remarks were radical and unrepresentative but that people in Tancredo's position need to watch their words when it comes to sacred religious sites and texts.
  12. Germany
    Moves
    06 Dec '15 09:13
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    It didn't work that well for Vlad; his head wound up on a stake in Istanbul.
    ...and Wallachia remained an Ottoman vassal for hundreds of years.
  13. Germany
    Moves
    06 Dec '15 09:15
    Even if this story is a rumor it is worth a shot.
    Why? What makes you think this fabricated story holds any relation to the real world?
  14. Cape Town
    Moves
    06 Dec '15 09:51
    I've not suggested that anyone be killed.
    Yes, you have. You have also incited terror (which does not actually require killing someone).

However, this US Congressman has.
    Do you think he should have been arrested?

Yes, if your claim is true (given your penchant for lying at every opportunity I am somewhat doubtful.)
  15. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    06 Dec '15 10:18
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Are you a Muslim?
    What the hell has that got to do with anything?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree