1. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    06 Dec '15 10:511 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Yes, you have. You have also incited terror (which does not actually require killing someone).

[b]However, this US Congressman has.
    Do you think he should have been arrested?

Yes, if your claim is true (given your penchant for lying at every opportunity I am somewhat doubtful.)[/b]
    Arrest under a charge of inciting hatred and violence would be a consideration, depending on many details, but at a minimum any responsible political party would kick him out and make him stand as an independent. As long as this congresman remains a member of a party, then he has the resources of that party working to sustain him in office and to provide him with a platfoorm for his intolerant and vicious opinions.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Dec '15 10:52
    Originally posted by whodey
    It has nothing to do with hate. I simply want to stop their murderous ways.
    I'm not saying opening post was motivated by hate, I'm saying it was motivated by stupidity.
  3. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    06 Dec '15 10:531 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I'm not saying opening post was motivated by hate, I'm saying it was motivated by stupidity.
    A fine line to draw here. One could also consider fear.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Dec '15 14:541 edit
    Really.

Think this through with me a bit.

People only do what is in their best interest, unless you are completely insane. Judging by this couple, they were successful and had everything going for them. There were no warning signs according to everyone who knew them. That tells me that these people believed that something better was awaiting them for becoming a jihadist.

All I'm asking is to remove this notion, or at least mess with their superstitions, by soaking their corpses in pigs blood.

Most left winged bed wetters would probably say that this would only incite more violence, but I disagree. Those that don't condemn these attacks are already radicalized enough to strike. Those that do condemn these attacks will have no problem dishonoring their corpses in pigs blood. They deserve it.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Dec '15 14:58
    Originally posted by finnegan
    A fine line to draw here. One could also consider fear.
    Humans are motivated by either love or fear.

If people will not be motivated by love and tolerance, then that only leaves fear.
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    06 Dec '15 15:04
    Humans are motivated by either love or fear.

If people will not be motivated by love and tolerance, then that only leaves fear.
    Yeah... Money, recognition and power don't motivate people at all.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Dec '15 15:20
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Yeah... Money, recognition and power don't motivate people at all.
    The love of money and power does, that is for sure.

That is really the motive for these terrorist groups. They could care less if you bow to allah, just so long as you have to bow to them who will represent allah for you.
  8. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    06 Dec '15 17:39
    I'm saying an overflowing supply of both.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Dec '15 05:03
    I've not suggested that anyone be killed. However, this US Congressman has.

Do you think he should have been arrested?

A Colorado congressman told a radio show host that the U.S. could "take out" Islamic holy sites if Muslim fundamentalist terrorists attacked the country with nuclear weapons.

Rep. Tom Tancredo (search) made his remarks Friday on WFL ...[text shortened]... Tancredo's position need to watch their words when it comes to sacred religious sites and texts.
    We could use some more of these kind of ideas from our representatives in Congress and the Senate as well as a new president like Donald Trump who will speak the truth to the people. 😏
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Dec '15 15:13
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    We could use some more of these kind of ideas from our representatives in Congress and the Senate as well as a new president like Donald Trump who will speak the truth to the people. 😏
    Sure, just like Paul.
  11. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    08 Dec '15 18:41
    FACT - The Moros were named after the Moors.

To a Conquistador, all Muslims looked the same.
  12. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    08 Dec '15 22:36
    Here is what Obama should do, but won't

He should put the two terrorists, or what is left of them, on Youtube and film them being soaked in pigs blood, ensuring their damnation.
    After that, Obama should admit that he should never have been president of the United States, resign, and move back to Kenya with his kin folk.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Dec '15 04:33
    Here is an interesting article

The body of San Bernardino terror bride Tashfeen Malik could be cremated if no one soon volunteers to perform her funeral — an act strictly forbidden by Islamic law.

Cremation is forbidden for Muslims and Islam requires the body of the deceased be washed and shrouded prior to the funeral. A funeral prayer then precedes the burial. The body of the individual is finally laid to rest on his or her right side, facing the direction of Mecca.

But, Malik doesn’t seem likely to get that treatment. Sources told Fox News that Muslim leaders want nothing to do with her funeral and that her body remains unclaimed.

“The state is not going to care about religious tradition. She was a terrorist.”

“No one wants to claim her and no one wants to do the funeral,” a “well-placed source” within the Muslim community told Fox News. “They are all waiting for someone else to be the one to take care of this part of it.”

According to Fox News, local religious leaders have been busy trying to convince each other to perform the funeral so Malik receives the Islamic burial, but no one wants to step up.

“If nobody claims a body, it is turned over to the public administrator, who will handle it civilly and not religiously,” local attorney Troy Slaten told the news network. “Cremation is usually standard because it’s the cheapest option.”

Attorney David Whol echoed Slaten’s prediction.

“The state is not going to care about religious tradition. She was a terrorist,” he said.

Nevertheless, Sharia lawyer Daniel Akbar told Fox News that he is confident she will be buried in accordance with Islamic law.

“Some might be cautious and wait to see if others do the job. But what is certain is that Farook and his wife will be buried in an Islamic way,” he said.

Syed Farook’s body is expected to be claimed by his family. Malik and Farook killed 14 and injured 22 when they opened fire at a San Bernardino holiday party earlier this month.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Dec '15 04:35
    So according to the superstitions of Sharia law, bodies must not be cremated and must point toward Mecca.

I think maybe there is something to my original post here

Why should a terrorist be given this honor?
  15. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    12 Dec '15 04:48
    So according to the superstitions of Sharia law, bodies must not be cremated and must point toward Mecca.

I think maybe there is something to my original post here

Why should a terrorist be given this honor?
    Why should this country be such savages as to desecrate a body?

You are despicable.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree