1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    19 Sep '21 13:30
    @averagejoe1 said
    MB, don’t let them hurt your feelings. I proved a few months ago that a baby is a baby while in the womb, and these turkeys...instead of admitting I’d proven it,.. took off on me like they do on you. Figure that they are obviously disingenuous when they do not one time, in any situation, cringe about what Biden does.
    Didn’t mean to bring up Biden or Babies, this thread is busy enough!
    "proved"
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 Sep '21 14:07
    @zahlanzi said
    right.

that's our argument. regarding you.

How about these:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoia
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecutory_delusion

Since you are convinced you are so much smarter than us sheep and the numerous people involved in trying to hide this massive conspiracy (which they failed because of your diligent research) this might also apply:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions
    How can you imply you (libs) are smart, with all that your Dear Leaders are up to? Just your number-one basic mantra, to punish success and fix everything, by having people who work harder than others pay for those ‘others’ , is creepy enough. Punish success? Smart🤫?
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Sep '21 15:24
    @joc44
    So what is your stance on Trump? Did he lose the election?
    Do you consider ANYTHING he has done as being criminal?

Will you accept the idea Trump is a criminal if he is convicted in a court of law?

It SOUNDS like your answer to all three of those questions is NO.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 Sep '21 15:32
    @sonhouse said
    @joc44
    So what is your stance on Trump? Did he lose the election?
    Do you consider ANYTHING he has done as being criminal?

Will you accept the idea Trump is a criminal if he is convicted in a court of law?

It SOUNDS like your answer to all three of those questions is NO.
    Settle down, Sonhouse. The real Son House wants you to be cool, like a bluesy riff.

If a court says he is guilty of a crime, I will agree with their findings. Libs, who eschew the law when it is not in their favor, will go ragged-crazy if he is exonerated. I will invest in the poster board companies and make a lot of money!
    I don’t think that he has committed a crime, but you know Sonhouse, thoughtful people such as myself can hardly render such an opinion without all the facts. Given your thought process [&##$$$&;=+$$¥£{\§§] , a jury is unnecessary? Throw him in prison? Your posts are so empty.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Sep '21 15:36
    @kevcvs57 said
    Me too and I’ve straight out accused him of it a few times, but like the lying Kremlin troll that he is he denied it
    Denied what? Be specific if you can.
    You mean I proved you wrong and you are in denial of it.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Sep '21 15:43
    @shavixmir said
    Nobody needs to prove anything to you.
    All the evidence in the world won’t change your mind.
    You, sir, are the perfect example of a waste of Oxygen.
    LOL!

Everybody on here knows that you resent me far too much to not prove me wrong if you were capable. They are called gene vaccines you moron. I proved you wrong and all you do is lie about it making a complete fool out of yourself.

I make it hard for you to live in denial of facts so you resent me for it. You resent me even more for proving you wrong so many times. I exposed Fauci's many lies, but you didn't get mad at him for lying. You got mad at me for exposing the truth. So did all of your supporters on this thread. They all got mad at me for exposing Fauci's lies. Then you lied by calling me a liar.

You are not fooling anybody.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Sep '21 15:50
    @kmax87 said
    You have never proved anything either. Assertions and unsubstantiated claims that consistently lean towards the paranoid conspiracist fringe does not constitute proof.
    What unsubstantiated claims? Almost all of the threads I created are factual. I provided my sources of information.

The CDC corrupted the data to omit all breakthrough cases. My source of info was the CDC itself. They only count hospitalizations and deaths, not all the rest of breakthrough cases. They count all unvaccinated infections though. That is data rigging.

Proven facts are not conspiracy theories. I proved it with the CDC website. You are in denial. Don't kill the messenger. It isn't my fault you hate the inconvenient truth I exposed.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Sep '21 15:56
    @averagejoe1 said
    MB, don’t let them hurt your feelings. I proved a few months ago that a baby is a baby while in the womb, and these turkeys...instead of admitting I’d proven it,.. took off on me like they do on you. Figure that they are obviously disingenuous when they do not one time, in any situation, cringe about what Biden does.
    Didn’t mean to bring up Biden or Babies, this thread is busy enough!
    They can't hurt my feelings.

They would have to prove me wrong to do that and they obviously cannot do it. We both know they would love to prove me wrong so they could rub it in really good to get even for me proving them wrong so many times.

They are clearly frustrated. That is why they lash out.
    It amuses me because it is obvious to others as well.
    They are making fools of themselves.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Sep '21 15:581 edit
    @metal-brain said
    In psychoanalytic theory, denial is a defense mechanism in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial
    Except clearly, that's not what's going on here.

Overwhelming evidence?

Your laughable conspiratorial evidence has never been true.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Sep '21 16:02
    @suzianne said
    Except clearly, that's not what's going on here.

Overwhelming evidence?

Your laughable conspiratorial evidence has never been true.
    I was wondering when the other pathological liar would troll on this thread.
    LOL!!

Have you ever proved me wrong about a single thing?
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Sep '21 16:08
    @metal-brain said
    I was wondering when the other pathological liar would troll on this thread.
    LOL!!

Have you ever proved me wrong about a single thing?
    Facts don't need proof. That's why they're called facts.

You've never proved the crud you come up with either.

Live by the "alternative fact", die by the "alternative fact".
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Sep '21 16:19
    @suzianne said
    Facts don't need proof. That's why they're called facts.

You've never proved the crud you come up with either.

Live by the "alternative fact", die by the "alternative fact".
    The threads I post are mostly facts. The proof was already there at the creation of the thread in most cases.

For example, Biden killing civilians. Fact.
    CDC manipulating data. Fact.
    Genetically engineered Henipah virus found in samples from early Wuhan covid patients. Fact.

I believe you have facts and theories confounded by your biases.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Sep '21 17:18
    @joc44
    So you claim to have been here 17 years but your latest avatar joined in 2018, so can you admit what your avatar was all those years ago?

For instance, you scoff at folks wanting Trump in jail, presumably because you are a card carrying Trump cultist.

But if that is so, you are totally BLIND to the damage Trump has, is, and WILL cause to DEMOCRACY in the US.

It is no accident he says there was voter fraud when in ABSOLUTE fact there was only a handful, LITERALLY 4 or 5 cases AND those cases were ALL republicans.

Anyway the whole 'voter fraud' tactic was just that: TACTIC, Trump knowing full well and good there was basically ZERO voter fraud.

Of course NOW his mental state has deteriorated to such an alarming degree I have no doubt he really believes his ongoing PUKING of lies.
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    19 Sep '21 17:25
    @joc44 said
    It doesn't sound like it. Sounds like he is living rent free in your head...like Trump!
    Other than a cliche for a stale punchline, nothing there.
    Carry on.
  15. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    19 Sep '21 17:36
    @averagejoe1 said
    Uhhhh, what did this poster just say?
    Nothing.
    Just spewing.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree