1. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Sep '21 16:18
    @moonbus said
    Could also be a Russian agent provocateur whose purpose here is to sow doubt and discord. It’s a classic KGB tactic, to bombard the enemy with so much disinformation that the truth gets buried.
    Exactly.
    I wrote my post before I read yours.
  2. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    18 Sep '21 20:48
    @shavixmir said
    🚧🚨Moronity of Gop alert!!!🚨🚧

I can’t even be arsed checking them anymore. It costs too much time.
    ..................Rite on !
  3. Joined
    10 Dec '18
    Moves
    18 Sep '21 21:34
    @mghrn55 said
    In the opening post of a thread I started "COVID Spam - Enough already", I made a suggestion that certain individuals should just be ignored.
    Metalbrainless is one character I had in mind.
    He offers nothing beyond spewing misinformation and it has become irrelevant whether or not he even believes his own material.
    It is almost as if he is on someone's payroll and he is do ...[text shortened]... im if we respond to his drivel.
    I hope others can follow this route.

Thread 190525
    It doesn't sound like it. Sounds like he is living rent free in your head...like Trump!
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 Sep '21 01:45
    @mghrn55 said
    In the opening post of a thread I started "COVID Spam - Enough already", I made a suggestion that certain individuals should just be ignored.
    Metalbrainless is one character I had in mind.
    He offers nothing beyond spewing misinformation and it has become irrelevant whether or not he even believes his own material.
    It is almost as if he is on someone's payroll and he is do ...[text shortened]... im if we respond to his drivel.
    I hope others can follow this route.

Thread 190525
    Uhhhh, what did this poster just say?
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    19 Sep '21 02:44
    @joc44 said
    @shavixmir
    Interesting.
    I just exited...for good...a forum I have been part of for 17 years because my 'thought process' was deemed to be 'unhealthy' with regards to free choice concerning vaccination. It seems no matter where you go...there you are...right in the middle of Group Think Global Media Control.
    I don't think I am inclined to jump into the middle of the Contro ...[text shortened]... uss. I'm way down here in Texas anyway where we know nothing about nothing about anything at all...
    At least you know it.
  6. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    19 Sep '21 04:16
    @metal-brain said
    In psychoanalytic theory, denial is a defense mechanism in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial
    Congrat's on your copy and paste skills. That doesn't change the fact that you don't know squat about medicine, or pandemics, so please stop displaying your ignorance here for all to see.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Sep '21 09:24
    @mchill said
    Congrat's on your copy and paste skills. That doesn't change the fact that you don't know squat about medicine, or pandemics, so please stop displaying your ignorance here for all to see.
    That is tough talk for someone who is incapable of proving it.
    Prove me wrong. If you don't your ignorance will be here for all to see.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Sep '21 09:27
    @moonbus said
    Could also be a Russian agent provocateur whose purpose here is to sow doubt and discord. It’s a classic KGB tactic, to bombard the enemy with so much disinformation that the truth gets buried.
    You are as paranoid as sonhouse. Apparently you believe the Russians are out to get you. Well done. Now everyone here knows you are mentally ill.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Sep '21 09:29
    @kewpie said
    I've always believed the Metal-Brain persona was the creation of a clever individual who gets his kicks by pretending to be so stupid and irrational that normal individuals can't deal with him. He just must be. Mustn't he?
    But you are incapable of proving what you are claiming.
    That is what is stupid and irrational.
    You have literally never proved me wrong about anything.
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    19 Sep '21 10:19
    @mghrn55 said
    Exactly.
    I wrote my post before I read yours.
    Me too and I’ve straight out accused him of it a few times, but like the lying Kremlin troll that he is he denied it
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    19 Sep '21 10:23
    @metal-brain said
    No one needs to prove you wrong, the wrongness of your posts disprove themselves to any rational reader.
    Your problem is a total absence of credibility.
  12. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    19 Sep '21 10:35
    @metal-brain said
    That is tough talk for someone who is incapable of proving it.
    Prove me wrong. If you don't your ignorance will be here for all to see.
    Nobody needs to prove anything to you.
    All the evidence in the world won’t change your mind.
    You, sir, are the perfect example of a waste of Oxygen.
  13. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    19 Sep '21 11:48
    @metal-brain said
    You have never proved anything either. Assertions and unsubstantiated claims that consistently lean towards the paranoid conspiracist fringe does not constitute proof.
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 Sep '21 11:59
    @kmax87 said
    You have never proved anything either. Assertions and unsubstantiated claims that consistently lean towards the paranoid conspiracist fringe does not constitute proof.
    MB, don’t let them hurt your feelings. I proved a few months ago that a baby is a baby while in the womb, and these turkeys...instead of admitting I’d proven it,.. took off on me like they do on you. Figure that they are obviously disingenuous when they do not one time, in any situation, cringe about what Biden does.
    Didn’t mean to bring up Biden or Babies, this thread is busy enough!
  15. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    19 Sep '21 13:29
    @metal-brain said
    In psychoanalytic theory, denial is a defense mechanism in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial
    right.

that's our argument. regarding you.

How about these:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoia
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecutory_delusion

Since you are convinced you are so much smarter than us sheep and the numerous people involved in trying to hide this massive conspiracy (which they failed because of your diligent research) this might also apply:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree