1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    18 Sep '21 07:33
    🚧🚨Moronity of Gop alert!!!🚨🚧

I can’t even be arsed checking them anymore. It costs too much time.
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    18 Sep '21 07:45
    @shavixmir said

I think that’s his strategy, there is no attempt to post anything of value or credence, it’s all about swamping forums like this with quantity in an effort to smother and hide objective truths.
    I get his motivation, what I don’t understand is the level of tolerance he receives from the mods
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Sep '21 08:021 edit
    In psychoanalytic theory, denial is a defense mechanism in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    18 Sep '21 08:112 edits
    @metal-brain said
    In psychoanalytic theory, denial is a defense mechanism in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial
    😂😂 Have you considered the possibility that your therapist mentioned this phenomenon for a very good reason relating to your recovery?
    Your lack of awareness has reached irony level 10
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    18 Sep '21 10:02
    @kevcvs57 said
    😂😂 Have you considered the possibility that your therapist mentioned this phenomenon for a very good reason relating to your recovery?
    Your lack of awareness has reached irony level 10
    It’s like he’a from some parallel universe.
    I think he really has mental issues.
  6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    18 Sep '21 11:36
    @shavixmir said
    It’s like he’a from some parallel universe.
    I think he really has mental issues.
    I’m trying to imagine a Universe where he wouldn’t be labelled as having mental issues but I keep getting one of them tension headaches.🤕
  7. SubscriberKewpieonline
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    18 Sep '21 11:42
    I've always believed the Metal-Brain persona was the creation of a clever individual who gets his kicks by pretending to be so stupid and irrational that normal individuals can't deal with him. He just must be. Mustn't he?
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Sep '21 12:29
    @kevcvs57 said
    I think that’s his strategy, there is no attempt to post anything of value or credence, it’s all about swamping forums like this with quantity in an effort to smother and hide objective truths.
    I get his motivation, what I don’t understand is the level of tolerance he receives from the mods
    Jump in Kev. Get after MB while you write an adjacent post that Trump was responsible for the actions of his agents, but Biden is NOT responsible for the actions of his drone pilot, killing a family.
    Liberals will be proud of your confusing bed-wetting posts. 🤔
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    18 Sep '21 13:29
    @averagejoe1 said
    Jump in Kev. Get after MB while you write an adjacent post that Trump was responsible for the actions of his agents, but Biden is NOT responsible for the actions of his drone pilot, killing a family.
    Liberals will be proud of your confusing bed-wetting posts. 🤔
    Yes your probably thick enough to think that a POTUS can monitor the actions of individual soldiers under his command but no hang it’s much more likely that your lying, your a Trumptard after all.
    Of course if you explain exactly who your referring to when talking about trumps agents I could answer the accusation.
    Fair to assume no one will be proud of your bed wetting, thumb sucking posts AJ you make right wingnut republicans look bad and that’s no mean feat.
  10. Joined
    10 Dec '18
    Moves
    18 Sep '21 13:36
    @shavixmir
    Interesting.
    I just exited...for good...a forum I have been part of for 17 years because my 'thought process' was deemed to be 'unhealthy' with regards to free choice concerning vaccination. It seems no matter where you go...there you are...right in the middle of Group Think Global Media Control.
    I don't think I am inclined to jump into the middle of the Control Freakness of the Left here either...I'll just play chess and ya'll can discuss. I'm way down here in Texas anyway where we know nothing about nothing about anything at all...
  11. Joined
    10 Dec '18
    Moves
    18 Sep '21 13:441 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    Yes your probably thick enough to think that a POTUS can monitor the actions of individual soldiers under his command but no hang it’s much more likely that your lying, your a Trumptard after all.
    I'm pretty sure Obama's methodology for drones was...no one but him...could order a drone strike ... maybe I'm too thick as well...
    ...but...and...
    ...one think is for absolute sureness...I do not suffer from Trumptardness...nor am I suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome. It is interesting that every media outlet in the entire world Totally (and I mean completely and Totally) demonized Trump....
    ....they call it 'programming' for a reason ya know...
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    18 Sep '21 15:25
    @kewpie said
    I've always believed the Metal-Brain persona was the creation of a clever individual who gets his kicks by pretending to be so stupid and irrational that normal individuals can't deal with him. He just must be. Mustn't he?
    Well He did take the departure of the duchess very hard, maybe even someone with a metal brain can feel the loss of a soul mate or maybe even a conjoined persona.
    Both very effective at shutting down or disrupting debates.
    I always get a whiff of the troll factory when I can be bothered to engage with him but usually I just move on.
  13. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    18 Sep '21 15:31
    @kewpie said
    Could also be a Russian agent provocateur whose purpose here is to sow doubt and discord. It’s a classic KGB tactic, to bombard the enemy with so much disinformation that the truth gets buried.
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Sep '21 16:17
    @shavixmir said

In the opening post of a thread I started "COVID Spam - Enough already", I made a suggestion that certain individuals should just be ignored.
    Metalbrainless is one character I had in mind.
    He offers nothing beyond spewing misinformation and it has become irrelevant whether or not he even believes his own material.
    It is almost as if he is on someone's payroll and he is doing the same thing on multiple sites.
    I personally have stopped responding to this clown.
    We only encourage him if we respond to his drivel.
    I hope others can follow this route.

Thread 190525
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Sep '21 16:17
    @kevcvs57 said
    Well He did take the departure of the duchess very hard, maybe even someone with a metal brain can feel the loss of a soul mate or maybe even a conjoined persona.
    Both very effective at shutting down or disrupting debates.
    I always get a whiff of the troll factory when I can be bothered to engage with him but usually I just move on.
    ……..to the The Sonhouse! You fellers, carry the flag…

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree