1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Jul '20 19:311 edit
    @suzianne said
    "a crowd of armed people" sounds more like a mob of 2nd amendment white boys than "protesters", despite your attempts to conflate disparate stories.
    Watch the video suzianne. This is the mother and father and aunt of the little girl. The mother and aunt were in the car. WATCH THE VIDEO. YOU claim to be morally superior. WATCH THE VIDEO...

YouTube
  2. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    09 Jul '20 19:39
    @suzianne said
    "a crowd of armed people" sounds more like a mob of 2nd amendment white boys than "protesters", despite your attempts to conflate disparate stories.
    You're so far out in left field you are in other dimensions.

Denial is hard, eh?
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    09 Jul '20 19:41
    @joe-shmo said
    Watch the video suzianne. This is the mother and father and aunt of the little girl. The mother and aunt were in the car. WATCH THE VIDEO. YOU claim to be morally superior. WATCH THE VIDEO...

[youtube]L5DP-ALtpQo[/youtube]
    Could you tell us where in the video it says the girl was shot by "protesters"?
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Jul '20 19:435 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    09 Jul '20 19:48
    @joe-shmo said

[youtube]L5DP-ALtpQo[/youtube]
    Frightful. absolutely frightful. the poor mother was almost catatonic and had
    to be carried out. But I heard what she said when she could say something.

The per usual lefties will never admit it, no matter what. But I heard her.. black lives matter.

Just not *this* black life.
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    09 Jul '20 20:001 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I await any actual evidence.

The claim was "protesters" did it. Can you substantiate that claim or not?
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Jul '20 20:011 edit
    @no1marauder said
    I await any actual evidence.
    Feel free to hold your breath.
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    09 Jul '20 20:05
    @joe-shmo said
    Feel free to hold your breath.
    I usually have to when I confront right wingers and ask them to actually support their claims with facts.
  9. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    09 Jul '20 20:23
    @no1marauder said
    I usually have to when I confront right wingers and ask them to actually support their claims with facts.
    6 news links, 1 video, and STILL you deny.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Jul '20 20:373 edits
    @no1marauder said
    There never will be justice in this case.

"The authorities in Atlanta said that Secoriea had been in a car with her mother and her friend when they tried to enter a parking lot near the Wendy’s. A group blocked the entrance to the parking lot, and at least one person in the crowd started shooting at the car, the police said.

The city announced a $10,000 reward, as her family pleaded for anyone who could identify the shooters to come forward.

“We didn’t mean no harm,” her mother, Charmaine Turner, said in the news conference on Sunday, crumpled in a chair, her eyes hollowed by grief. “My baby didn’t mean no harm. Somebody knows something.”

Another shooting broke out nearby later on Sunday, the police said, killing one person.

The restaurant was burned down in the protests touched off by Mr. Brooks’s death. Some activists had started sketching out plans to turn the site into a community center for youth programs, legal aid, entrepreneurship classes and parental counseling.

In a videotaped statement, organizers condemned the shooting and said their activists had no involvement in it. “We stand with you and are here for you,” the organizers said, offering their support to Secoriea’s family.

They added that the violence only underscored the value of the kind of center they envisioned. “It only affirms the urgent need,” they said, “for healing and peace in this community as we continue to be targets of trauma and violence.”

But the violence prompted city officials to close off the parking lot, which had drawn protesters for weeks after Mr. Brooks was killed. On Monday, city workers cleared out the posters, candles and stuffed animals that had been left behind."

Organizers said their activists had no involvement in the shooting...so there ya go...absolved of their sins...because they said they didn't order it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/06/us/atlanta-mayor-8-year-old-killed.html
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    09 Jul '20 20:51
    @joe-shmo said
    There never will be justice in this case.

"The authorities in Atlanta said that Secoriea had been in a car with her mother and her friend when they tried to enter a parking lot near the Wendy’s. A group blocked the entrance to the parking lot, and at least one person in the crowd started shooting at the car, the police said.

The city announced a $10,000 reward, as her ...[text shortened]... they didn't order it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/06/us/atlanta-mayor-8-year-old-killed.html
    So there was no protest at the time and place of the shooting.

Thank for sharing.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Jul '20 20:522 edits
    @no1marauder said

Thank for sharing.
    Show me that evidence that corroborates your statement. Who were the gang of people in the area barricaded off by BLM protestors? What were they doing there?
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Jul '20 20:53
    @sh76 said
    I agree that there was rancor before Trump, but not as much.

As for Trump's record, his statements on the campaign trail were inflammatory enough.

There was always hope that he'd settle down after assuming office (as it seemed like he was doing between the election of 2016 and the inauguration). Unfortunately, he did not settle down much, if at all. If anything, he's gotten even more belligerent.
    Please don't forget to show your displeasure with him in the Fall Election providing it doesn't get cancelled, anything is possible.

-VR
  14. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    09 Jul '20 20:57
    @no1marauder said

Thank for sharing.
    There was an occupation and you know it, mister-in-denial.
    It was Atlanta's equivalent to the CHOP zone.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Jul '20 21:021 edit
    https://www.ajc.com/news/breaking-news/armed-protesters-removed-from-wendy-where-rayshard-brooks-was-killed/nHvfdBIEgycZfdMcnsxkxL/

This was the week leading up to the shooting. The barricades were removed by police officials. How did this poor women and her family encounter reinstated barricades if they were removed by Atlanta police earlier that week? Why were there a group of armed individuals inside the barricaded area...again.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree