1. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Apr '24 19:05
    @spruce112358 said
    Palestinians have never voted for 'death to Jews.' The Palestinian people have never held a referendum on whether to accept or reject any of Hamas' Charters. The Hamas Charter no more represents the Palestinian people than a plank from the Republican platform or white paper from a think tank represents the United States.

The latest Hamas Charter of 2017, which has als ...[text shortened]... ouncing violence brings you nothing, and proposing peace brings you nothing.

What's left but war?
    I have been through all that before on this forum. Gaza Palestinians voted in Hamas with the full knowledge of what Hamas 1988 Charter contained. I posted up that here already with all the details of how the Quran supports their cause of killing Jews. Gaza is a terroirst training camp. They indoctrine kids as young a 3 to learn to hate Jews.

There is no excuse. As you say let the war continue.
  2. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    07 Apr '24 21:49
    @rajk999 said
    As you say let the war continue.
    Fine.

But then it is time for us to re-evaluate who we want to win.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Apr '24 22:301 edit
    @spruce112358 said
    Fine.

But then it is time for us to re-evaluate who we want to win.
    Well sure. . Im rooting for Israel.
    So is USA and most of Europe.
    Go Israel !!
    🙂
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    07 Apr '24 22:52
    @spruce112358 said
    Israel has achieved political independence but has not resolved the issues from its colonial past. It is stuck behaving like a colony of recent migrants in a hostile territory, not a nation.

I think it's an appropriate descriptor. But then I think Taiwan is a 'country' and not a 'wayward province.'
    Israel is not a colony because it is not an extension of some other country. It is its own country.
  5. Joined
    19 Aug '12
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 19:43
    Was Israel a UK colony?
    The land that eventually became modern Israel was not part of a British colony, though it was part of a British mandate. It was temporarily under the administration of and was part of the British Empire and it was under British civilian administration.

Israeli colonies
    Israeli settlements, also called Israeli colonies, are the civilian communities built by Israel throughout the Israeli-occupied territories. They are populated by Israeli citizens, almost exclusively of Jewish identity or ethnicity, and were first established after Israel's victory in the Six-Day War of June 1967.
  6. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 20:03
    @rajk999 said
    I have been through all that before on this forum. Gaza Palestinians voted in Hamas with the full knowledge of what Hamas 1988 Charter contained.
    I wonder how many have been born in Gaza since that election. Can they leave?

But no. No excuses. Let the war continue (with American munitions raining down on their heads).
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 20:17
    @Sleepyguy
    Sad in any case. The latest bombing of the aid workers, 7 dead, the report was well it was nightime but one report says the Israelis saw the trucks and even though it said they were aid workers and it was nighttime one of them saw a strap around someone's shoulders, AH, AN ASAULT RIFLE when it could have been someone's purse or camera, no matter KILL THE FUKKERS. THAT kind of thing is what gets bad press for Israel.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 20:48
    @sleepyguy said
    I wonder how many have been born in Gaza since that election. Can they leave?

But no. No excuses. Let the war continue (with American munitions raining down on their heads).
    Unfortunately, that is what war is about. Hamas started this war in the most horrific fashion, and they can end it by surrendering, returning the hostages, and stop firing rockets into Israel. They have not. They dont care. Neither do I to be honest.

About 25,000 people die every day from starvation mostly is Islamic states in North Africa. I feel more pity for these people.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 21:00
    @congruent said
    Was Israel a UK colony?
    The land that eventually became modern Israel was not part of a British colony, though it was part of a British mandate. It was temporarily under the administration of and was part of the British Empire and it was under British civilian administration.

Israeli colonies
    Israeli settlements, also called Israeli colonies, are the civi ...[text shortened]... ity or ethnicity, and were first established after Israel's victory in the Six-Day War of June 1967.
    Playing with words again. The fact of the matter is that there was peace on the table in 1947, through a UN approved partition plan. The Arabs refused saying there will be no Jewish state in Palestine. They were hoping to get the surrounding Arab states to help them eradicate the newly formed Israel. They failed. They tried many times after and they failed many times. They do not want peace. So I dont know why the world is worrying about making peace. Peace is not an option.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree