1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Jun '17 10:112 edits
    After watching the James Comey testimony, I've never been more certain in all my life in terms of just how corrupt the US Federal government really is. I mean here we have the head of the FBI writing "memos" that President Trump is acting to obstruct an investigation involving himself but doing nothing else other than sitting on those memos. The memo, whether true or simply fabricated, were obviously written only as back up if he was ever fired because all he wanted was to remain the FBI director.

No wonder Comey let Hillary go. His only concern was surviving politically and not justice being served in the highest ranks of the political elite.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    09 Jun '17 10:301 edit
    I like the way that while he is FBI director it is top secret but once he gets fired it's a personal memo.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Jun '17 11:02
    Humans never fail to amaze me at their ability to bend to their own beliefs facts which pass directly in front of their face.

I suppose you both also believe that Comey's testimony vindicated Trump. Pathetic.
  4. Joined
    15 Oct '10
    Moves
    09 Jun '17 12:21
    Originally posted by whodey
    After watching the James Comey testimony, I've never been more certain in all my life in terms of just how corrupt the US Federal government really is. I mean here we have the head of the FBI writing "memos" that President Trump is acting to obstruct an investigation involving himself but doing nothing else other than sitting on those memos. The memo, wheth ...[text shortened]... surviving politically and not justice being served in the highest ranks of the political elite.
    After reading this nonsense, I've never in my life been more certain of the need for adult supervision.
    Apparently, writing memos to the effect that the President of the United States doesn't understand item one about the limits of his power, or isn't concerned about breaking the law, without at the same time either, perhaps, punching him out, or maybe running to Melania with this information, is the indicator of just how corrupt the whole thing is.
    What would you have him do?
    Never mind.
    Comey just damaged Trump. Deal with it. And read your stuff before you put it out in the public space.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Jun '17 12:54
    Originally posted by stevemcc
    After reading this nonsense, I've never in my life been more certain of the need for adult supervision.
    Apparently, writing memos to the effect that the President of the United States doesn't understand item one about the limits of his power, or isn't concerned about breaking the law, without at the same time either, perhaps, punching him out, or maybe ru ...[text shortened]... just damaged Trump. Deal with it. And read your stuff before you put it out in the public space.
    After Bill Clinton meeting secretly with the head of the DOJ while his wife was being investigated, you can shove your self righteous outrage about limits of power and governmental corruption concerning Trump.

Your only concern is ousting Trump, not government corruption.
  6. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    09 Jun '17 13:36
    After Bill Clinton meeting secretly with the head of the DOJ while his wife was being investigated, you can shove your self righteous outrage about limits of power and governmental corruption concerning Trump.

If only everyone was a non-partizan as you, Whodey.

If only.
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    09 Jun '17 14:10

That "secret" meeting was all over the media the day it happened.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Jun '17 14:201 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    That "secret" meeting was all over the media the day it happened.
    Ok, then what was said?

Obviously, you see nothing wrong with this meeting.

Not surprising since we know what a partisan hack you are.
  9. Germany
    Moves
    09 Jun '17 14:38
    You can tell how low the U.S. president and his followers have sunk when the F.B.I. director publicly calls him a liar and says he pressured him to drop an investigation into his traitor buddy - and the U.S. president chalks it up as a win.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Jun '17 14:441 edit

Trump IS "government corruption", "plain and simple". This should be clear to anyone except cheerleaders like you.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Jun '17 14:54
    Ok, then what was said?

Obviously, you see nothing wrong with this meeting.

Not surprising since we know what a partisan hack you are.
    Bill Clinton already knew Loretta Lynch before she became Atty. General. Bill is such a good ol' Arkansas boy that he saw nothing wrong with going over and saying "hi". This was at Sky Harbor, the Phoenix International Airport, btw. I'm sure Hillary read him the riot act over it. "Bill, I'm trying to run for President here, do you mind not trying to make me look bad?" And we don't know what exactly was said. And yeah, this means that neither do you. Only rightist wing nuts like you assume there was something nefarious going on. Stop watching Fox News, would you?
  12. Germany
    Moves
    09 Jun '17 15:00
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Trump IS "government corruption", "plain and simple". This should be clear to anyone except cheerleaders like you.
    No no no. Sending some e-mails and running a charity is totally equivalent to openly soliciting, accepting and paying bribes, obstruction of justice, fraud, etc. etc.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jun '17 15:06
    After watching the James Comey testimony, I've never been more certain in all my life in terms of just how corrupt the US Federal government really is. I mean here we have the head of the FBI writing "memos" that President Trump is acting to obstruct an investigation involving himself but doing nothing else other than sitting on those memos. The memo, wheth ...[text shortened]... surviving politically and not justice being served in the highest ranks of the political elite.
    I thought Comey presented himself very well; to me he seemed open honest and transparent.
  14. Joined
    15 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Jun '17 15:31

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    09 Jun '17 16:39
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I thought Comey presented himself very well; to me he seemed open honest and transparent.
    That would be the first time.

Come on, two things are very clear:

- Trump fired Comey over the Russia investigation;
    - Comey spoke out about the abortive Hillary investigation with the full intent to get Trump elected, and he's been bitten in the arse by the rattlesnake he himself dragged into office.

I have no sympathy for either of them. I hope they destroy one another. Painting Comey as an anti-Trump hero is as dumb as painting Trump as an anti-establishment hero has been.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree