Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    09 Jun '17 16:46
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    That would be the first time.

Come on, two things are very clear:

- Trump fired Comey over the Russia investigation;
    - Comey spoke out about the abortive Hillary investigation with the full intent to get Trump elected, and he's been bitten in the arse by the rattlesnake he himself dragged into office.

I have no sympathy for either of them. I h ...[text shortened]... Comey as an anti-Trump hero is as dumb as painting Trump as an anti-establishment hero has been.
    I agree.
    Imagining that the head of the FBI, MI5, special branch, etc. Could possibly be anything but a paranoid raving lunatic, is naievity dripping with moronity.

The only reason Comey resembles anything like a human being is because he's being compared with Trump.

And I give you: if being compared with Trump makes you look less human, you have very serious issues indeed.
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    09 Jun '17 17:25
    Originally posted by whodey
    After watching the James Comey testimony, I've never been more certain in all my life in terms of just how corrupt the US Federal government really is.
    After reading your post, I have never been more certain in my life that you are a paid stooge desperate to support Trump whatever it takes.
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    09 Jun '17 17:28
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I like the way that while he is FBI director it is top secret but once he gets fired it's a personal memo.
    Do you have anything to support that claim? If those memos were top secret, then why did we know about them prior to him being fired?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jun '17 17:57
    Painting Comey as an anti-Trump hero is as dumb as painting Trump as an anti-establishment hero has been.
    I'm not painting him as a hero, you must be referring to someone else.
  5. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Jun '17 11:23
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I'm not painting him as a hero, you must be referring to someone else.
    You may not have intended it that way, but many people have portrayed Comey as some martyr of the anti-Trump movement. He clearly isn't, he's a martyr of his own machinations.
  6. Joined
    15 Oct '10
    Moves
    13 Jun '17 12:13
    I'd just like to suggest that Comey's getting both sides to excoriate him as a partisan flunky is a mark in his favor
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Jun '17 21:21
    After watching the James Comey testimony, I've never been more certain in all my life in terms of just how corrupt the US Federal government really is. I mean here we have the head of the FBI writing "memos" that President Trump is acting to obstruct an investigation involving himself but doing nothing else other than sitting on those memos. The memo, wheth ...[text shortened]... surviving politically and not justice being served in the highest ranks of the political elite.
    Much more corrupt than we can imagine !!

Subject: Dropping the Hammer on Comey…Brilliant!

There are very few crime/mystery novels that approach this true story for compelling drama, intrigue and brinkmanship (with the nation in the balance).

Don’t believe the fake-media story that Trump made a mistake or huge gaffe by firing Comey.
    Don’t believe the media narrative from the left that it was an attempt to silence Comey from some investigation into Trump.
    Don’t believe the RINO narrative that Comey is a good guy just trying to do his job in terrible circumstances and the timing was bad.
    Don’t believe the lie that Comey was admired and respected by career FBI investigators and agents.
    Don’t believe the lie that Trump’s “tweets” are not professional and have no strategic purpose. His tweets are weaponized and deadly.

James Comey is a poisonous snake of the highest order… a deep-water Swamp Denizen who has been highly paid to deliberately provide cover for high-level corruption by the Clintons and Obama. He has been central to trying to destroy the Trump campaign and then the Trump administration from the start. He is as dirty as they come in DC. He had highest-level cover (the FBI no less) and was deep into an effort to eliminate Trump. Trump had to move hard, fast, and at exactly the right time to cut the head off the snake without getting bitten by the snake or being finished by the other swamp denizens.

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=72788
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Jun '17 21:26
    After watching the James Comey testimony, I've never been more certain in all my life in terms of just how corrupt the US Federal government really is. I mean here we have the head of the FBI writing "memos" that President Trump is acting to obstruct an investigation involving himself but doing nothing else other than sitting on those memos. The memo, wheth ...[text shortened]... surviving politically and not justice being served in the highest ranks of the political elite.
    More corruption....
    Three members of the legal team hired by special counsel Robert Mueller to investigate the Trump campaign’s alleged ties to Russia overwhelmingly donated to Democrats, according to an analysis of Federal Election Commission records.

Mueller selected James Quarles, Jeannie Rhee, and Andrew Weissman to serve on the legal team investigating alleged collusion between members of the Trump campaign and Russia, according to reporting by CNN.

The three attorneys collectively made over $53,000 in political campaign contributions to Democrats since 1998, with over half of those donations coming from Quarles; Quarles was selected y Mueller from his old law firm, WilmerHale.

Quarles has donated nearly $33,000 to Democratic campaigns, including the presidential campaigns of Michael Dukakis, Al Gore, John Kerry, Barack Obama, and Hillary Clinton.

In addition, he donated $10,000 to elected Democrats to the House and another $10,000 for the Senate, including Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer.

Quarles is also the only lawyer who donated to Republican candidates, including a $2,500 donation to Utah Representative Jason Chaffetz in 2015 and a $250 donation to then-Virginia Senator George Allen in 2005.

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=75104
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Jun '17 05:44
    You may not have intended it that way, but many people have portrayed Comey as some martyr of the anti-Trump movement. He clearly isn't, he's a martyr of his own machinations.
    I've not seen that representation, at all, anywhere. The only matter of interest in this is whether your a-hole of a president has done something to get himself empeached.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Jun '17 05:452 edits
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    James Comey is a poisonous snake of the highest order… a deep-water Swamp Denizen who has been highly paid to deliberately provide cover for high-level corruption by the Clintons and Obama.
    Lol.

Your orange-boy is hopefully in trouble.
  11. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    14 Jun '17 11:18
    This is watched in all over the world.
    My comment and others is this:

Is this what makes America great? Really? All this silly disputes? Over what?
    USA is indeed regressing...

When will USA ever have a president again that is truly presidential?
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Jun '17 11:33
    Originally posted by FabianFnas

I reckon only when they elect someone with a big "D" by their name, then all will be right with the world.
  13. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    14 Jun '17 11:41
    I reckon only when they elect someone with a big "D" by their name, then all will be right with the world.
    You mean someone like Dosewelt? Maybe Dennedy? Or even better - keep Dobama!
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    14 Jun '17 11:46
    Originally posted by FabianFnas

Thise are few and far between. The last one we had was Ronald Reagan.
  15. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    14 Jun '17 12:19
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Thise are few and far between. The last one we had was Ronald Reagan.
    Doesn't your voting system work properly?
    How is it possible to let a *** in the White House?

All world are laughing, shaking their heads simultaneously, how is this possible?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree