1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    14 Jun '17 15:07
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Same government? Of course not, just variations on the same theme.

The US is supposed to have something different, at least according to the Constitution.
    Of course 'of course not'! You clearly show your ignorance.

There is no "the European model" as you said earlier. There are '55 models of Europe', one for each country, not even counting the autonomous parts within certain countries, all of them different, none the same.

Go learn something new about Europe!
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Jun '17 17:15
    Originally posted by Eladar
    The US isn't good anymore because the structure is broken.

Don't be so quick to throw out the US yet.

One should not throw away the old bucket until you know the new bucket holds water.

Why do you assume there is such a thing as a good democracy based on electing good officials? Your point of view is inherently flawed.
    When throwing out a bucket of water, wait till the last bit comes out to see what is waiting at the bottom of the bucket.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    14 Jun '17 19:251 edit
  4. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Jun '17 19:50
    Originally posted by stevemcc
    I'd just like to suggest that Comey's getting both sides to excoriate him as a partisan flunky is a mark in his favor
    What about the people excoriating him as a self-centred manipulator getting his well-deserved, non-partisan come-uppance?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree