1. Tallinn
    Moves
    18 Oct '23 03:42
    A theory is circulating that the US gave Israel aircraft bombs called JDAM. And, yesterday, such a bomb was used to strike Al-Ahli Hospital in Gaza City. 500 to 1,000 civilians are dead now.

This theory is based on the assumption that Hamas and others in the Gaza Strip presumably do not have so powerful bombs or rockets, and on the comparison of the sounds of the bombs. The strike on the hospital is on at least one video.

A quotation from one of the channels circulating that theory:

"Comparison between the sound of a US-made JDAM bomb and the sound of the Al-Ahli Hospital strike in Gaza

The sound matches up exactly. This was an Israeli airstrike using an American-made JDAM bomb, not a stray PIJ rocket."
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    18 Oct '23 04:35
    I tried looking into the explosion and what the payload is of Hamas and Jihadist rockets are…

Only information I can find is the strongest Palestinian rockets have a 5-10kg warhead (a qassam 4).
    If that’s enough to blow up a building, I don’t know.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '23 06:15
    @eintaluj said
    A quotation from one of the channels circulating that theory:

"Comparison between the sound of a US-made JDAM bomb and the sound of the Al-Ahli Hospital strike in Gaza

The sound matches up exactly. This was an Israeli airstrike using an American-made JDAM bomb, not a stray PIJ rocket."
    Do you have a link please?
  4. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    18 Oct '23 06:431 edit
    @divegeester said
    https://hamas.ps/en/

Edit: If you're looking for the injured IDF soldier being kicked and stomped to death, that's at their other site.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '23 07:17
    @wajoma said
    https://hamas.ps/en/

Edit: If you're looking for the injured IDF soldier being kicked and stomped to death, that's at their other site.
    I’m not interested in following your links to the Hamas website, for obvious reasons.

I’m sure the OP has a more reliable source.
  6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    18 Oct '23 07:20
    @eintaluj said
    A theory is circulating that the US gave Israel aircraft bombs called JDAM. And, yesterday, such a bomb was used to strike Al-Ahli Hospital in Gaza City. 500 to 1,000 civilians are dead now.

This theory is based on the assumption that Hamas and others in the Gaza Strip presumably do not have so powerful bombs or rockets, and on the comparison of the sounds of the bombs. T ...[text shortened]... up exactly. This was an Israeli airstrike using an American-made JDAM bomb, not a stray PIJ rocket."
    Unfounded theories are great for propaganda aren’t they
    Another doing the rounds is that a heavy Islamic jihad Palestine rocket that fell short hit a lot of Hamas ordinance being held in the yard of the hospital
    I guess we won’t know the truth for a while yet
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    18 Oct '23 09:04
    @eintaluj said

This theory is based on the assumption that Hamas and others in the Gaza Strip presumably do not have so powerful bombs or rockets, and on the comparison of the sounds of the bombs. T ...[text shortened]... up exactly. This was an Israeli airstrike using an American-made JDAM bomb, not a stray PIJ rocket."
    A couple points on this:
    - The surrounding countries that support the Palestinian cause and who also supply Hamas also have JDAM bombs. So Hamas can have more weapons than people think.
    - I dont think Israel is afraid to come out and say what they did or did not do. They do not care about public opinion. They are not afraid of anyone, neither do they feel the need to explain themselves. They have already said from the outset that they are going to retaliate on a scale that will be remembered for decades.
  8. Tallinn
    Moves
    18 Oct '23 18:48
    @shavixmir said
    I tried looking into the explosion and what the payload is of Hamas and Jihadist rockets are…

Only information I can find is the strongest Palestinian rockets have a 5-10kg warhead (a qassam 4).
    If that’s enough to blow up a building, I don’t know.
    Hamas has a lot of small rockets. These rockets can make a hole with a diameter of 2 m. Some cars will be destroyed. Perhaps ten people will be killed. Some fire will be.

It has been said that Hamas has also a small number of ballistic rockets.

However, it is not so probable that Hamas would use their few ballistic rockets against the hospital some 200 m away from their location.

It is also improbable that if they have, say, only 5 ballistic rockets, then one of them will go astray and will exactly hit the hospital.

It is much more probable that Israel, who has fired 6000 to 10 000 aircraft bombs into the Gaza strip, fired that bomb that hit the hospital.

Of course, all such estimations are initial and further evidence is required.
  9. Tallinn
    Moves
    18 Oct '23 18:51
    @divegeester said
    https://t.me/intelslava/52256

There are many others...
  10. Tallinn
    Moves
    18 Oct '23 18:56
    @kevcvs57 said
    Unfounded theories are great for propaganda aren’t they
    Another doing the rounds is that a heavy Islamic jihad Palestine rocket that fell short hit a lot of Hamas ordinance being held in the yard of the hospital
    I guess we won’t know the truth for a while yet
    I do not answer to kevcvs57 comments, kevcvs57 has a long history of slandering other disputants.

The theory I presented above is a plausible initial working hypothesis, among others.
    To use it as propaganda would mean to assert about the unproven theory that it is proven.
    I have not made such a propagandistic mistake, the propagandist kevcvs57 ascribes to me.
  11. Tallinn
    Moves
    18 Oct '23 18:59
    @rajk999 said
    A couple points on this:
    - The surrounding countries that support the Palestinian cause and who also supply Hamas also have JDAM bombs. So Hamas can have more weapons than people think.
    - I dont think Israel is afraid to come out and say what they did or did not do. They do not care about public opinion. They are not afraid of anyone, neither do they feel the need to exp ...[text shortened]... aid from the outset that they are going to retaliate on a scale that will be remembered for decades.
    "The surrounding countries that support the Palestinian cause and who also supply Hamas also have JDAM bombs."

Excuse me, Hamas or other military organizations in the Gaza sector are unable to deliver such aircraft bomb. They do not have planes. Moreover, the airspace above the Gaza strip is under the 100% control of Israel.
  12. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    18 Oct '23 19:07
    @eintaluj said
    I do not answer to kevcvs57 comments, kevcvs57 has a long history of slandering other disputants.

The theory I presented above is a plausible initial working hypothesis, among others.
    To use it as propaganda would mean to assert about the unproven theory that it is proven.
    I have not made such a propagandistic mistake, the propagandist kevcvs57 ascribes to me.
    Hmmm.

Where have we seen this style before?
  13. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    18 Oct '23 19:43
    @rajk999 said
    A couple points on this:
    - I dont think Israel is afraid to come out and say what they did or did not do. They do not care about public opinion. They are not afraid of anyone, neither do they feel the need to exp ...[text shortened]... aid from the outset that they are going to retaliate on a scale that will be remembered for decades.
    Israel is obsessed with public opinion which is why they spend so much money on ads and use donations to try to control what universities say
  14. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    18 Oct '23 19:451 edit
    @sh76 said
    Hmmm.

Where have we seen this style before?
    Eintaluj is not a second account of any other poster I’m pretty sure. He’s an Estonian pHD in some science like physics or chemistry or he’s an MD. Something like that.

I do see a few of Duchess’ style habits like using peoples names in third person when responding directly to that person which is unusual but i don’t think he’s Duchess.
  15. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    18 Oct '23 20:392 edits
    @athousandyoung said
    Eintaluj is not a second account of any other poster I’m pretty sure. He’s an Estonian pHD in some science like physics or chemistry or he’s an MD. Something like that.

I do see a few of Duchess’ style habits like using peoples names in third person when responding directly to that person which is unusual but i don’t think he’s Duchess.
    Oh, agreed.

<redacting my own link>

I just meant they have similar styles, not that they're the same person.

Edit: I posted a link to what is likely his page, but I'm redacting it as he may not want it to be posted.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree