JDAM Bomb in Gaza City

JDAM Bomb in Gaza City

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
205d

@sh76 said
Oh, agreed.

<redacting my own link>

I just meant they have similar styles, not that they're the same person.

Edit: I posted a link to what is likely his page, but I'm redacting it as he may not want it to be posted.
Yeah I’ve seen his IRL info before. That was him.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
205d
1 edit

EDIT This is actually a video teaching the viewer how to analyze likelihoods and has no conclusion so maybe don’t watch it but here it is anyway:

Ten minute analysis by Ryan MacBeth, intelligence analyst and former anti tank infantryman. He has better uncensored versions for of his youtube videos on a pay site if you want them.

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
205d

@sh76 said
Hmmm.

Where have we seen this style before?
Ack! My blood pressure spiked.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
204d
2 edits

@eintaluj said
I do not answer to kevcvs57 comments, kevcvs57 has a long history of slandering other disputants.

The theory I presented above is a plausible initial working hypothesis, among others.
To use it as propaganda would mean to assert about the unproven theory that it is proven.
I have not made such a propagandistic mistake, the propagandist kevcvs57 ascribes to me.
GFY duchess, I thought you might have become less retarded, but no, you are a stupid liar who tells stupid lies as always

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
204d

@sh76 said
Hmmm.

Haven’t we just though
Perhaps a stake through the heart and decapitation might do the job.
Figuratively speaking of course

PhD

Tallinn

Moves
203d

@EintaluJ

Here, an American military expert analyzes these videos and confirms that probably the hospital was hit by the aircraft bomb produced in the US.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1714767928870985866

PhD

Tallinn

Moves
203d
1 edit

@sh76 said
Oh, agreed.

<redacting my own link>

I just meant they have similar styles, not that they're the same person.

Edit: I posted a link to what is likely his page, but I'm redacting it as he may not want it to be posted.
I am using my own name here, on the Red Hot Pawn, and my own name only.

Concerning the style, in the debates, it is a bad style to address the persons instead of their arguments.

This kevc or whatever is usually attacking the persons, without being able to answer the arguments.

You are too attacking my person, instead of talking about the issue.

It is because people like kevc or whatever and you are propagandists and because they have no good arguments to present.

PhD

Tallinn

Moves
203d

@athousandyoung said
EDIT This is actually a video teaching the viewer how to analyze likelihoods and has no conclusion so maybe don’t watch it but here it is anyway:

Ten minute analysis by Ryan MacBeth, intelligence analyst and former anti tank infantryman. He has better uncensored versions for of his youtube videos on a pay site if you want them.

[youtube Gaza Hospital Explosion Ryan MacBeth]l29IRT16zq0[/youtube]
Thank you.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
203d

@eintaluj said
https://t.me/intelslava/52256

There are many others...
My apologies.

When you said you had “a quotation from one of the channels circulating that theory” I didn’t realise is was something as substantive as a chat forum.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
203d

@sh76 said
Hmmm.

😆

Yep was thinking the exact same thing.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
203d
1 edit

@eintaluj said
I do not answer to kevcvs57 comments, kevcvs57 has a long history of slandering other disputants.
How long would you say is “long” in this context?

MB

Moves
203d

@sh76
Israel does not know what it is getting into. It is a trap.

https://greatgameindia.com/tunnels-of-gaza/

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
203d

@divegeester said
My apologies.

When you said you had “a quotation from one of the channels circulating that theory” I didn’t realise is was something as substantive as a chat forum.
https://www.channel4.com/news/human-rights-investigators-raise-new-questions-on-gaza-hospital-explosion

PhD

Tallinn

Moves
201d

@divegeester

Excuse me; I did not understand what did you want to say.

PhD

Tallinn

Moves
201d
1 edit

The first video of the hospital blast is 20 seconds in length.
It seems that the Washington Post has accepted that video as authentic.
Thus, one or two experts have claimed that the sound on that video coincides with the sound signature of one US gliding bomb.
The following expertizes have also been made:

- Earshot (NGO) expertise;
- Forensic Architecture (a research agency) expertise.

They have criticized Israel's narrative and expertise.

Such criticism has also been made by the Al Jazeera team and the British network Channel 4.

Earshot claims, based on the analysis of the sound of the bomb and the Doppler effect, that the bomb came from the East. That is, from the direction of Israel.

In sum, there are only a few questions:

1) Whether the first 20-second video is authentic.
2) Whether the sound of the bomb matches the US gliding bomb (the sound definitely matches the sound of many other bombs Israel has thrown on Gaza).
3) Whether the Doppler effect analysis allows us to determine the flying direction of the bomb.