Judging Bill Gates

Judging Bill Gates

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MB

Moves
27 Feb 21
1 edit

@kmax87 said
Its all about context. Yes Gates thinks overpopulation is a problem, but what he also notes is that as child mortality decreases so to do the rates of birth decrease. Vaccinations help reduce child mortality which in turn helps with reduced population growth.

The problem with lack of context is the absence of nuance and a situation ripe for insinuation.

Gates wants to ...[text shortened]... and stature comparatively which leads to a reduction in population which is goal achieved.

Next!
Did you make that up? No, he wants them to not breed as much. Hence the birth control efforts.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/wireless-birth-control_n_5568336

Bill Gates father, William Gates Sr., worked on the board of Planned Parenthood, along with other charities. Planned Parenthood was founded by a racist and supporter of eugenics so it looks suspect.

Next.

Moves
27 Feb 21

@kmax87 said
Its all about context. Yes Gates thinks overpopulation is a problem, but what he also notes is that as child mortality decreases so to do the rates of birth decrease. Vaccinations help reduce child mortality which in turn helps with reduced population growth.

The problem with lack of context is the absence of nuance and a situation ripe for insinuation.

Gates wants to ...[text shortened]... and stature comparatively which leads to a reduction in population which is goal achieved.

Next!
I can only laugh. 😂

w

Moves
27 Feb 21

@metal-brain said
Are you seriously saying you don't know Bill Gates openly stated he wanted to reduce the population of Africa and other 3rd world countries?

Do you live in a cave? Look it up on youtube. He only said it on video dozens of times. It is far from a secret.
I don't live in a cave or on youtube. What? Is this the same jag where you got population reduction mixed up with birth rate?

MB

Moves
27 Feb 21

@wildgrass said
I don't live in a cave or on youtube. What? Is this the same jag where you got population reduction mixed up with birth rate?
Population reduction has nothing to do with birth rate?
Explain that to us all.

w

Moves
27 Feb 21

@metal-brain said
Explain that to us all.
I don't see it and you're not explaining it well. I thought Bill Gates was talking about reducing birth rates. How to we get from there to saying he has a "depopulation allegation"?

Since you're not providing any context to the discussion in a thread you started, I had to look it up myself. This is the most "damning" quote I could find:

“The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s headed up to about 9 billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we lower that by perhaps 10 or 15%.”

Clearly he is talking about lowering the increase. The RATE of growth, not the population. Unless there's something else you'd like to share, this is clearly not evidence that he is in favor of depopulation.

Z

Moves
27 Feb 21

No idea what the brain is being paranoid about, i am not clicking on anything he links.

However here is something about our beloved philanthropist Bill Gates. Verifiable. Not involving mind controlling vaccine microchips but something much more banal and easy: greed.

https://khn.org/news/rather-than-give-away-its-covid-vaccine-oxford-makes-a-deal-with-drugmaker/

"Oxford University surprised and pleased advocates of overhauling the vaccine business in April by promising to donate the rights to its promising coronavirus vaccine to any drugmaker.

The idea was to provide medicines preventing or treating COVID-19 at a low cost or free of charge"

"A few weeks later, Oxford—urged on by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation—reversed course. It signed an exclusive vaccine deal with AstraZeneca that gave the pharmaceutical giant sole rights and no guarantee of low prices—with the less-publicized potential for Oxford to eventually make millions from the deal and win plenty of prestige.

Other companies working on coronavirus vaccines have followed the same line, collecting billions in government grants, hoarding patents, revealing as little as possible about their deals—and planning to charge up to $37 a dose for potentially hundreds of millions of shots. "

Completely unrelated to the pandemic (i am absolutely positive), Bill Gates increased his wealth by 10 billion in the last year. Coincidence, ofc.

MB

Moves
27 Feb 21

@zahlanzi said
No idea what the brain is being paranoid about, i am not clicking on anything he links.

However here is something about our beloved philanthropist Bill Gates. Verifiable. Not involving mind controlling vaccine microchips but something much more banal and easy: greed.

https://khn.org/news/rather-than-give-away-its-covid-vaccine-oxford-makes-a-deal-with-drugmaker/

"Ox ...[text shortened]... olutely positive), Bill Gates increased his wealth by 10 billion in the last year. Coincidence, ofc.
Specifically what do you think I am being paranoid about? I can prove everything I have claimed. I think you are dismissing what I am saying because of incredulity alone. It has nothing to do with facts or lack of them.

https://www.corbettreport.com/interview-1619-whitney-webb-on-the-oxford-astrazeneca-eugenics-links/

I don't make stuff up and I do research before I make claims.

MB

Moves
27 Feb 21

@wildgrass said
I don't see it and you're not explaining it well. I thought Bill Gates was talking about reducing birth rates. How to we get from there to saying he has a "depopulation allegation"?

Since you're not providing any context to the discussion in a thread you started, I had to look it up myself. This is the most "damning" quote I could find:

“The world today has 6.8 billio ...[text shortened]... omething else you'd like to share, this is clearly not evidence that he is in favor of depopulation.
Why reproductive health services? That is just euphemism for birth control. He wants to keep negros from breeding as much by birth control and perhaps abortion like his father did in Planned Parenthood, an charity founded by a racist and eugenics proponent. Look it up. I am not misinformed.

I suppose you need to find out what Gates meant by "that", but if he really cares about negros he would lift them out of poverty and abandon his birth control agenda. He knows birth control is not necessary if he intends to lift them out of poverty. They would make the choice to have less offspring on their own.

His birth control agenda indicates he has no intention of lifting them out of poverty. He just wants to limit their breeding instead.

Gates and Fauci also has ties to vaccine maker Moderna. There are conflicts of interest everywhere.

https://www.jeremyrhammond.com/2020/09/16/fauci-gates-moderna/

MB

Moves
28 Feb 21

https://www.corbettreport.com/who-is-bill-gates-full-documentary-2020/

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
28 Feb 21

@metal-brain said
Explain that to us all.
Because simple birth rates do not factor in variables like mortality rates and migration, simples!

MB

Moves
28 Feb 21

@kevcvs57 said
Because simple birth rates do not factor in variables like mortality rates and migration, simples!
You are being silly. High birth rate 3rd world nations also have high mortality rates. The opposite is true in 1st world nations.

Nobody wants to migrate to a poor country in Africa, they tend to leave if they can. They migrate to wealthy countries like the USA and we still have a low population increase.

You have nothing.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
28 Feb 21
2 edits

@metal-brain said
You are being silly. High birth rate 3rd world nations also have high mortality rates. The opposite is true in 1st world nations.

Nobody wants to migrate to a poor country in Africa, they tend to leave if they can. They migrate to wealthy countries like the USA and we still have a low population increase.

You have nothing.
OMG how can one person be this dense. That was my whole point. Birth rate tells you nothing about population growth without these other factors being considered.
If you have 10 live births per adult female but an infant mortality rate of 90 % you have negative population growth figures.

MB

Moves
28 Feb 21

@kevcvs57 said
OMG how can one person be this dense. That was my whole point. Birth rate tells you nothing about population growth without these other factors being considered.
If you have 10 live births per adult female but an infant mortality rate of 90 % you have negative population growth figures.
OMG how can one person be this dense? It is like I have to explain it in detail to a child.

High birth rate countries have high mortality rates. They cancel each other out. You don't have a point. If you did you would be able to find an example to prove it.

Gates wants to limit birth rates with birth control. Since reducing poverty results in people having less children by choice pushing birth control and abortions on people is not necessary.

Conclusion: He has no intention of reducing poverty in Africa. He opted for pushing birth control instead. Reducing poverty would achieve the same result. Gates is aware of that too. See my poverty and population thread.

m

Moves
28 Feb 21

@metal-brain said
OMG how can one person be this dense? It is like I have to explain it in detail to a child.

High birth rate countries have high mortality rates. They cancel each other out. You don't have a point. If you did you would be able to find an example to prove it.

Gates wants to limit birth rates with birth control. Since reducing poverty results in people having less chil ...[text shortened]... rty would achieve the same result. Gates is aware of that too. See my poverty and population thread.
I will not get into the debate over what Bill Gates may or may not be up to.
So I will put this forward.

Suppose that, for just a second that Bill Gates is pushing for control to limit birth rates.
So ?? What is your problem with that ? What is getting under your skin here ?
Just wondering ....... This does seem to be causing discomfort amongst the far right.
I won't even open up a debate that birth control can reduce the abortion rate.
(Oops !! I think I just did)
Tell us what the problem is ??
What's getting you riled up here ??

MB

Moves
28 Feb 21

@mghrn55 said
I will not get into the debate over what Bill Gates may or may not be up to.
So I will put this forward.

Suppose that, for just a second that Bill Gates is pushing for control to limit birth rates.
So ?? What is your problem with that ? What is getting under your skin here ?
Just wondering ....... This does seem to be causing discomfort amongst the far right.
I won't ...[text shortened]...
(Oops !! I think I just did)
Tell us what the problem is ??
What's getting you riled up here ??
https://nypost.com/2020/07/22/planned-parenthood-finally-admits-that-its-founder-was-a-horrific-bigot/

The father of Bill Gates, Bill H. Gates Sr., was on the board of Planned Parenthood.