1. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 15:59
    I find conflicting reports here.

Indian doctors blame Gates for a devastating vaccine-strain polio epidemic that paralyzed 496,000 children between 2000 and 2017. In 2017, the Indian Government dialled back Gates’ vaccine regimen and evicted Gates. Polio paralysis rates dropped precipitously.
    ----------------- sgtreport.com

That's about 29,000 a year. Is this true?? hol-ee shoot
  2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 18:07
    @metal-brain said
    https://nypost.com/2020/07/22/planned-parenthood-finally-admits-that-its-founder-was-a-horrific-bigot/

The father of Bill Gates, Bill H. Gates Sr., was on the board of Planned Parenthood.
    So ????
  3. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 18:381 edit
    @metal-brain said
    Why reproductive health services? That is just euphemism for birth control. He wants to keep negros from breeding as much by birth control and perhaps abortion like his father did in Planned Parenthood, an charity founded by a racist and eugenics proponent. Look it up. I am not misinformed.

I suppose you need to find out what Gates meant by "that", but if he really car ...[text shortened]... conflicts of interest everywhere.

https://www.jeremyrhammond.com/2020/09/16/fauci-gates-moderna/
    Huh? I was asking for clarity. You seem to have a lot going on here, and none of it make sense. Referring to your OP, if you want fairness and honesty we need to work off a common set of information. Let's work on connecting the information in a clear and logical way.
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 22:11
    @metal-brain said
    OMG how can one person be this dense? It is like I have to explain it in detail to a child.

High birth rate countries have high mortality rates. They cancel each other out. You don't have a point. If you did you would be able to find an example to prove it.

Gates wants to limit birth rates with birth control. Since reducing poverty results in people having less chil ...[text shortened]... rty would achieve the same result. Gates is aware of that too. See my poverty and population thread.
    Your incredibly thick aren’t you.
    If a couple only have two extra mouths feed instead of ten, if the meagrely resourced country has half the kids or a quarter of the kids to educate, if there isn’t a huge glut of uneducated labour agricultural and other businesses will be driven to automate and modernise the workplace. If marginal land has a big enough reduction in the number of mouths to feed it will be much more sustainable.
    So your alternative to birth control is to let famine, wars and high infant mortality control population growth but Bill Gates is the evil one?
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 01:15
    @wildgrass said
    Huh? I was asking for clarity. You seem to have a lot going on here, and none of it make sense. Referring to your OP, if you want fairness and honesty we need to work off a common set of information. Let's work on connecting the information in a clear and logical way.
    I have no idea what you are talking about. I don't think you want to understand anything with clarity. I think you just want to deny what Bill Gates really is and the best way to do that is to ignore facts and convince yourself they are not true.

Is it the planned parenthood thing you refuse to accept? Are you in denial that my assertions are factual or do you accept those facts and are in denial of the relevancy?

If it is something else you need to clarify. Now I am asking for clarity and I believe I was very clear with you. You can either answer my questions or admit you want to avoid accepting any of it and live in blissful ignorance.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 01:30
    @kevcvs57 said
    Your incredibly thick aren’t you.
    If a couple only have two extra mouths feed instead of ten, if the meagrely resourced country has half the kids or a quarter of the kids to educate, if there isn’t a huge glut of uneducated labour agricultural and other businesses will be driven to automate and modernise the workplace. If marginal land has a big enough reduction in the numb ...[text shortened]... let famine, wars and high infant mortality control population growth but Bill Gates is the evil one?
    No, it is all you.

See my "poverty and population" thread. If you make an effort to understand you will. So far you have made every effort to not accept any facts at all. There is no need for pushing birth control on people if you lift them out of poverty. Poverty causes famine and wars. You make no sense at all. Gates' unwillingness to lift them out of poverty is why he is obsessed with reducing their breeding. He knows fully well he doesn't have to push birth control on people for them to have less children in the long term. All he has to do is lift them out of poverty and the rest takes care of itself.

Watch the video I posted with Hans Rosling. If you have not done that yet it is not surprising you are so clueless. If you refuse to watch it that is your issue to deal with and stop trolling unintelligible nonsense.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 02:30
    Here is an excerpt from the link below:

"A case study of Bill Gates provides an excellent example for questioning why anyone deserves excessive wealth. His success was partly down to being born in the right family, and involved a great deal of luck. He went to a private school that was one of the first in the world to have a computer for its students to use. At the time computers were rare and expensive. Paul Allen, another co-founder of Microsoft, had also been at the same school. The software that Gates wrote, which became the main operating system for IBM and then for many other computers, was no better than other systems available at the time. His mother had personal connections to the chairman of IBM, and this helped him get the contract that led to the dominance of Microsoft.

The US government had invested immense amounts of money into developing the technology industries as an extension of its military, and then encouraging private firms to develop on the back of this. Gates was in the right place at the right time, as miniaturisation of computer technology was rapidly spreading around the world."

https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-billionaire-syndrome-how-individuals-become-excessively-wealthy/5738536

Here is an excerpt from this other link:

"Bill Gates betrayed his ailing business partner and tried to deprive him of his share of the Microsoft fortune, according to a scathing memoir from Paul Allen, the company's billionaire co-founder.

Allen portrays the Microsoft mogul as a sarcastic bully who tried to force his founding partner out of the firm and to cut his share in the company as he was recovering from cancer. The book, Idea Man: a Memoir by the co-founder of Microsoft, is set to go on sale on 17 April, and an extract appears in May's Vanity Fair magazine and has been released online."

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2011/mar/30/microsoft-paul-allen-bill-gates
  8. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 11:431 edit
    @Metal-Brain to Kevcvs "So far you have made every effort to not accept any facts at all."

Shocked!! Kev-the-BS-artist doesn't like facts? Makes up his own?? psssstt... Kev's a LiBeRaL
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 12:19
    @metal-brain said
    No, it is all you.

See my "poverty and population" thread. If you make an effort to understand you will. So far you have made every effort to not accept any facts at all. There is no need for pushing birth control on people if you lift them out of poverty. Poverty causes famine and wars. You make no sense at all. Gates' unwillingness to lift them out of poverty is why ...[text shortened]... If you refuse to watch it that is your issue to deal with and stop trolling unintelligible nonsense.
    No you are the clueless one who lets others put forward your pathetically ignorant arguments.
    I’ve been posting in the thread you mentioned and you couldn’t get 4 from 2 + 2 in that thread either.
    You’ve already made your conspiratorial mind up, you’ve seen the non existent patterns and joined up the imaginary dots.
    Birth control and education are an essential tools for poverty reduction programmes. There really is no counter argument in the real world!
  10. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 13:47
    @kevcvs57 to metal-brain:

"No you are the clueless one who lets others put forward your pathetically ignorant arguments."

Good job, Kev, good job.

You are constructing your sentences like Duchess64! Cheers, dude.
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 14:48
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @kevcvs57 to metal-brain:

"No you are the clueless one who lets others put forward your pathetically ignorant arguments."

Good job, Kev, good job.

You are constructing your sentences like Duchess64! Cheers, dude.
    No I’m not earl but if ‘tickles your fancy’ I could do, a strange fetish though mate, even for you.
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 14:541 edit
    @metal-brain said

"A case study of Bill Gates provides an excellent example for questioning why anyone deserves excessive wealth. His success was partly down to being born in the right family, and involved a great deal of luck. He went to a private school that was one of the first in the world to have a computer for its students to use. At the tim ...[text shortened]... eased online."

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2011/mar/30/microsoft-paul-allen-bill-gates
    Hey no one deserves the kind of wealth that Bill Gates has, is that what this thread is about?
    Because if it’s plea for a progressive tax system and a dramatic increase in wealth distribution from the obscenely rich to the poor I’m in total agreement but I think your going to have to look for another boyfriend because earl is not going to like this idea at all.
    He’s the rich mans ultimate toadie don’t have know.
  13. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 15:30
    @metal-brain said
    I have no idea what you are talking about. I don't think you want to understand anything with clarity. I think you just want to deny what Bill Gates really is and the best way to do that is to ignore facts and convince yourself they are not true.

Is it the planned parenthood thing you refuse to accept? Are you in denial that my assertions are factual or do you accept t ...[text shortened]... r answer my questions or admit you want to avoid accepting any of it and live in blissful ignorance.
    I asked you to explain what you meant by a "depopulation allegation"?

You replied without providing any facts or context or quotes from Bill Gates related to my question. You asserted that "He wants to keep negros from breeding" (not depopulation) and "His birth control agenda indicates he has no intention of lifting them out of poverty" (also unrelated to depopulation) and then you provided a link to an article about Moderna's grant funding from the Gates Foundation.

This makes absolutely zero logical sense. Can you explain these threads more clearly? Maybe we need a cork board and some yarn?
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 17:35
    @metal-brain said

"A case study of Bill Gates provides an excellent example for questioning why anyone deserves excessive wealth. His success was partly down to being born in the right family, and involved a great deal of luck. He went to a private school that was one of the first in the world to have a computer for its students to use. At the tim ...[text shortened]... eased online."

It might be true. It might not be true. It is out there for everyone's reading pleasure.
    It looks like an opinion piece. It's certainly not breaking news as this stuff happened decades ago. (although FOX might call it that).
    My question to you is ..... do you believe it ? It seems like you are running with it hook, line and sinker.
    There are more compelling stories out there, some that probably clear the burden of proof much more convincingly than this story.
    An example that comes to mind is Trump having a "perfect phone call" with a Ukrainian President that eventually got him impeached a first time.

Also, I wonder what a "case study" of Donald Trump would look like.
    Now that would be entertaining reading !!!! 😛
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 18:42
    @shavixmir
    He already told us. He has a METAL BRAIN.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree