Julian Assange: hypocrite wuss

Julian Assange: hypocrite wuss

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hy-Brasil

Moves
20 Dec 10
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
yeah to kick yo asses up and down the forum! muhaha!
Yep. Just like that time he swore up and down like a sissy that Iran had no intention of building a nuke. And calling everyone else who disagreed w/him stupid ,mother F'ers, Idiots, bigots, etc.
You know,the usual. 🙄

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
20 Dec 10

Originally posted by utherpendragon
Yep. Just like that time he swore up and down like a sissy that Iran had no intention of building a nuke. And calling everyone else who disagreed w/him stupid ,mother F'ers, Idiots, bigots, etc.
You know,the usual. 🙄
Yeah... so where are these Iranians nukes?
You know what? You can have your war with Iran. But first you, personally, have to go over there, and find these nukes for yourself. Report back to us, and then we'll help you out.

THEY DON'T HAVE NUKES.
Neither, by the way, did Iraq.

Hy-Brasil

Moves
20 Dec 10

Originally posted by shavixmir
Yeah... so where are these Iranians nukes?
You know what? You can have your war with Iran. But first you, personally, have to go over there, and find these nukes for yourself. Report back to us, and then we'll help you out.

THEY DON'T HAVE NUKES.
Neither, by the way, did Iraq.
You sound like a drunk imbecile, as usual.
Did I say they have nukes?
No.
I said they were trying to get nukes then and are very close to having them now.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
20 Dec 10

You sound like a drunk imbecile, as usual.
Did I say they have nukes?
No.
I said they were trying to get nukes then and are very close to having them now.
Prove it.

F

Moves
20 Dec 10

I'm glad that you don't like nukes. Me too. Noone should have nukes. Those who have nukes today is having the rest of the world as hostages. That's kind of criminal. Ban nukes!

MB

Moves
20 Dec 10

Originally posted by sh76
Watch the clip. Look at his reaction. No one's entitled to ask him anything but he's entitled to make public anyone else's information he can get his grubby mitts on.
I cannot watch the video because I have only a basic dial up connection that is too slow for videos. I wish I could see his reaction, but don't you think it is possible that he realized that the interview was a witch hunt to tear him down? I might leave too. Why stay and risk losing his freedom for good?

These sexual misconduct charges were brought up before and then put on the side. Then when he released classified documents again the charges were resumed with vigor.

That is likely more than just a coincidence.

w

Moves
20 Dec 10
1 edit

Originally posted by FabianFnas
I'm glad that you don't like nukes. Me too. Noone should have nukes. Those who have nukes today is having the rest of the world as hostages. That's kind of criminal. Ban nukes!
Personally I love them. There is something beautifal about mutually assured destruction. I say when Iran gets theirs give a bunch to Israel and give some now to South Korea. Why shouldn't they have some?

w

Moves
20 Dec 10

Perhaps all his supporters can adopt the nick name ASS-ANGERS. 😛

F

Moves
20 Dec 10

Originally posted by whodey
Personally I love them. There is something beautifal about mutually assured destruction. I say when Iran gets theirs give a bunch to Israel and give some now to South Korea. Why shouldn't they have some?
You don't mind having some on Cuba as well? Pointing towards you? Well, Kennedy didn't like them there, but liked them where they were pointed to other innocent people. Some even like to launch them, Japan as their #1 hit list. But they are criminal, aren't they? I mean - killing innocent people?

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
20 Dec 10

Originally posted by Metal Brain
I cannot watch the video because I have only a basic dial up connection that is too slow for videos. I wish I could see his reaction, but don't you think it is possible that he realized that the interview was a witch hunt to tear him down? I might leave too. Why stay and risk losing his freedom for good?

These sexual misconduct charges were brought up ...[text shortened]... nts again the charges were resumed with vigor.

That is likely more than just a coincidence.
He calls the reporter a "tabloid shmuck" because he had the gall to politely ask him a question that was something along the lines of "Are these women lying when they say these things about what you did?" Regardless of what you or anyone thinks of wikileaks, the guy's got a glass chin to rival that of Michael Spinks.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
20 Dec 10

Originally posted by kmax87
This 'clown' is taking on the establishment and you think he should allow himself to become caricatured and marginalized by tabloidesque journalism......... boo hoo hoo!
I think he should have the guts to answer a simple question in an interview he obviously agreed to do.

w

Moves
20 Dec 10
1 edit

Originally posted by FabianFnas
You don't mind having some on Cuba as well? Pointing towards you? Well, Kennedy didn't like them there, but liked them where they were pointed to other innocent people. Some even like to launch them, Japan as their #1 hit list. But they are criminal, aren't they? I mean - killing innocent people?
For the most part it seems to have worked. Although, I must admit, I wonder if fundamentalist crazies will care. Oh well, I guess we shall see!!

If not, I suppose that most of them will go bye bye when it is all said and done.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
20 Dec 10
1 edit

Is that all it takes?

LMAO

Get real.

You're a jerk.

You're like whodey.

Whodey is an ignorant jerk.

You're a Nazi.

Whodey is an ignorant Nazi.

You're ignorant.

Whodey is ignorant.

How many asses did I just kick?

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
20 Dec 10

Originally posted by sh76
He calls the reporter a "tabloid shmuck" because he had the gall to politely ask him a question that was something along the lines of "Are these women lying when they say these things about what you did?" Regardless of what you or anyone thinks of wikileaks, the guy's got a glass chin to rival that of Michael Spinks.
And?

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
20 Dec 10

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
And?
And nothing. Why does there have to be an and? That was my whole point.