1. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    22 Dec '10 19:47
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    Yeah sure, but ...

You agree to not use the Service to:

Post, email or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, [b]invasive of another's privacy
    , hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;

...Snip...

"Stalk" ...[text shortened]... ss another; or

Collect or store personal data about other users.

Just sayin.[/b]
    My 'information' came from a link 'he himself posted' sometime ago on his profile page or a thread, i can't remember to be precise.

What happens if i store personal data in my memory?
  2. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    22 Dec '10 19:57
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    My 'information' came from a link 'he himself posted' sometime ago on his profile page or a thread, i can't remember to be precise.

What happens if i store personal data in my memory?
    You posted it.

Post ... or otherwise make available any Content that is ... invasive of another's privacy.

Just seemed a tad uncool, especially since I think he unintentionally let it slip. But whatever, if sh76 doesn't care then it's no skin off my nose.
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    22 Dec '10 20:20
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    So Mr Haas, what criteria does Mr Assange fit for you to believe that he is capable of raping a women?
    You should self-alert your post and request a mod remove it. Repeating personal info on the forum without the other user's permission is a violation of the TOS (people have gotten bans for doing it in the past) and even if it wasn't it's not nice.
  4. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    22 Dec '10 20:48
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    Yeah sure, but ...

Post, email or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, [b]invasive of another's privacy
    , hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;

...Snip...

"Stalk" ...[text shortened]... ss another; or

Collect or store personal data about other users.

Just sayin.[/b]
    I appreciate the concern (and from No1 as well). Though honestly, I make very little effort to remain anonymous here. My youtube page, which I link to from my profile, contains a link that makes it exceptionally easy to discover my identity. The link that PK referred that I posted a while back could also be reasonably construed as waiving my anonymity. So, while PK probably should have asked me first, I waive any complaints that I may have.

I certainly understand and appreciate that others may wish to remain anonymous for a host of reasons, but I have no such qualms. I'm already Facebook friends with one regular RHP contributor (or is it two? 😉) and if anyone else would like the same, feel free to PM me.
  5. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    23 Dec '10 11:10
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    You should self-alert your post and request a mod remove it. Repeating personal info on the forum without the other user's permission is a violation of the TOS (people have gotten bans for doing it in the past) and even if it wasn't it's not nice.
    I was unaware i was breaking the TOS.

I'll be more careful.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree