Justice?

Justice?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
07 Feb 21
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
cogent example.

Harvey Weinstein's secretary... does she get tossed into prison *and* sued for $$Millions?

It's not difficult to come up with examples that illustrate the ridiculousness to the charges at hand and who they fall on.
Whaaa,,, a scared, intimidated female minor?

Sheeesh.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
07 Feb 21

@no1marauder - Apparently you believe that there are no or few neo-Nazis operating in Germany and that any harassment of Jews or other minorities is done overwhelmingly by "Muslim extremists".

I think a lot of Americans think that since America has higher crime figures *in general* than Europe, that their rate of antisemitic attacks would be lower in Germany or anywhere Euro.

But some time ago, I was doing a little research on crime statistics and was actually surprised to find out that there are more antisemitic acts of violence in European nations than in the US.

And no, the number if muslim extremists in Germany is low in comparison to the number of Neo Nazi natives.

Scary shiite over there

D

Moves
12 Feb 21
2 edits

D

Moves
20 Feb 21