06 Feb '21 06:52

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Joined
    27 Jan '21
    Moves
    06 Feb '21 07:03
    @Duchess64

You're that person at a party that has the uncanny ability to make everyone silent all at once.

Did you know that?
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    06 Feb '21 08:45
    @no1marauder said
    For those who can't get beyond the NYT wall, here's a BBC article on the case: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-55953967

"The indictment says she "assisted those responsible at the camp in the systematic killing of Jewish prisoners, Polish partisans and Soviet Russian prisoners of war, in her function as a stenographer and secretary to the camp commandant" ...[text shortened]... ar.

What sentence should a secretary and stenographer get if found "complicit" in these murders?
    I don’t think you can get ‘justice’ for something as vast in terms of its numbers and grotesque in its level of cruelty.
    What you can do is never look away and process anyone associated with it through the courts until they are given the status of a criminal if guilty. Secretaries were as vital and guilty a part of the machine as the guards. The Nazi state was almost obsessed with records and statistical information.
    The only criteria for leniency or acquittal is wether it was involuntary in the sense of coercion. I’m assuming Germany was conscripting its population by that time.
  4. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    06 Feb '21 08:57
    @no1marauder said
    How many secretaries have been tried for murder using legal concepts of conspiracy theory?
    Exactly.

If the New York prosecutor's office nails Trump for some crime, do they then go after
    Trump's secretary as an accomplice? Absurd!!
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Feb '21 08:591 edit

6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    06 Feb '21 09:05
    @gratis-pawn said
    @Duchess64

You're that person at a party that has the uncanny ability to make everyone silent all at once.

Did you know that?
    Your a strange incel mofu / sick fascist puppy.
    Did you know that?
  7. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    06 Feb '21 09:121 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    "Man's inhumanity to man".

When evil people in government do not even follow the laws of the country that they govern,
    they set a very bad precedent, they ostensively have said that no one has to obey laws, we have chaos. (although they may not know that)

The Hungarian ÁVH is one such government agency that seeded the thought of a lawless society in the citizens' heads.
    And it paid horrific dividends.
  8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    06 Feb '21 09:141 edit
    Oh here we go, the ghost of Eva Braun is stalking the intra web again.
    Yes kevcvs57 believes without a shadow of a doubt that every soul in that camp knew exactly what was going on. I take it the duchess is lucky enough never to have smelled a dead body it is hard not to notice I would hate to think what the stink in that camp must have been like.
    I know your not very enamoured of the Jewish race duchess but you are attaining new heights of dishonesty on this one.
  9. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    06 Feb '21 09:231 edit
    @no1marauder

See if you can recall Rose Mary Woods.

Ya ya, if you can't, give the name a lookup. You'll remember then lol
    Anyway, Nixon committed crimes. And it sure looks like Woods was complicit.
    Fair game to go after her? - when she's 95?? This part is theoretical of course. Woods died a while ago (2005 at 88).
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    06 Feb '21 09:491 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @no1marauder

See if you can recall Rose Mary Woods.

Ya ya, if you can't, give the name a lookup. You'll remember then lol
    Anyway, Nixon committed crimes. And it sure looks like Woods was complicit.
    Fair game to go after her? - when she's 95?? This part is theoretical of course. Woods died a while ago (2005 at 88).
    Are you trying to equate the crimes of a dodgy president and his staff with what the Nazis did to the Jews and other minorities in Europe?
    I don’t expect to hear you use the phrase apples and oranges for a while.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Feb '21 10:043 edits

12. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Feb '21 10:13

13. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    06 Feb '21 10:16
    Read the thread, it’s already been mentioned that this was a relatively small camp and it was partly being used for extermination purposes so the idea that the commanders secretary didn’t know what was going on is stretching credulity to breaking point.
    My assumptions are based on common sense and the pen picture that has been created by the thread.
    The only mitigating circumstance IMO will emanate from wether she actively volunteered for the post or wether she was following posting instructions and simply trying to survive the Nazis much like the inmates.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Feb '21 10:244 edits

15. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    06 Feb '21 10:34
    “ In a small camp, with mass starvation, execution and even gas chambers... she knew nothin’. ”
    Page 2 3rd post from the top

“"The indictment says she "assisted those responsible at the camp in the systematic killing of Jewish prisoners, Polish partisans and Soviet Russian prisoners of war, in her function as a stenographer and secretary to the camp commandant" between June 1943 and April 1945.”
    Page 2 3rd post from the bottom.
    I’m not expecting an apology just please read a thread before you comment on a post.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree