1. Germany
    Moves
    24 Dec '15 14:471 edit
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    have you considered that maybe 9/11 first responders aren't all nyc firefighters and cops?
    have you considered that maybe their health care might cover broken bones or getting shot but not cancers got on the job or not sufficiently?
    have you considered that maybe people working in higher risk areas should be getting higher healtcare coverage (kind of like ...[text shortened]... lear power plants or coal miners have)?
    have you considered that maybe you are being an ashole?
    Everyone should get adequate health care coverage regardless of whether they did something "noble" or not.
  2. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    24 Dec '15 18:54
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Everyone should get adequate health care coverage regardless of whether they did something "noble" or not.
    Here is my proposal to give everyone quality healthcare nearly for free. The fed has already been making money from nothing. Instead of giving banks and corporations the purchasing power to squander by giving themselves bonuses and keeping tabs on what the future generations now owe in debt, fund the healthcare industry and write it all off. Pay the staff a little more than what they would get with the current system and build and maintain the facilities and purchase all equipment. Manage it in a way that everyone gets timely service to any procedure or care they need period. This will leave more money in the pockets of consumers to buy things or to invest in retirement. Make medical insurance a thing of the past and problem solved. Why should a banks be more important than hospitals? Why should car companys be more important than clinics? This is not social medicine, and costs would be able to be controlled. There will be a slight uptick in inflation, but not something that would have people in lifelong debt. We were willing to put up with inflation due to women entering the workforce to be able to have someone else raise the children, so why not get a good healthcare system?
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Dec '15 23:12
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    I believe in earned healthcare benefits. 😏
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Dec '15 23:36
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I know some people in Romania, what part I wonder?
    The only famous person I recall from Romania was a woman named Nadia, who received a perfect 10 score for her Olympic gold medal gymnastic performance.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree