1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 May '14 02:28
    Originally posted by techsouth
    I would think it unlikely that Obama was stupid enough to believe he was going to lower the average household's annual health cost by $2500. And I also think it is unlikely that he was stupid enough we'd be able to keep our health plan if we liked it.

Wut?

Who says he ever believed it?
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    15 May '14 07:48
    Originally posted by techsouth
    I would think it unlikely that Obama was stupid enough to believe he was going to lower the average household's annual health cost by $2500. And I also think it is unlikely that he was stupid enough we'd be able to keep our health plan if we liked it.

I think in is is unreasonable to even entertain the idea that he wasn't lying. I would expect any con ...[text shortened]... ive is to presume he is so incredibly stupid that the laws of economics would somehow not apply.
    that is because you, from the outside, believe every problem has a clear and obvious answer. that a project can be planned in detail a thousand years in advance and account for everything.

did he lie in some issues? of course he did. that is politics. yet again, for everything obama does, the reaction is a thousand times bigger than anything any other president has done before him.
  3. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    15 May '14 12:06
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    that is because you, from the outside, believe every problem has a clear and obvious answer. that a project can be planned in detail a thousand years in advance and account for everything.

did he lie in some issues? of course he did. that is politics. yet again, for everything obama does, the reaction is a thousand times bigger than anything any other president has done before him.
    You have a conveniently short memory.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree