1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '18 18:201 edit
    I would like your input on this...suzianne...douchless64...anyone?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/26/us/politics/hillary-clinton-chose-to-shield-a-top-adviser-accused-of-harassment-in-2008.html?mtrref=www.foxnews.com&gwh=50364C4F34AAE3DCFFDD4FEDA4ED236D&gwt=pay
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Jan '18 20:59
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    I would like your input on this...suzianne...douchless64...anyone?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/26/us/politics/hillary-clinton-chose-to-shield-a-top-adviser-accused-of-harassment-in-2008.html?mtrref=www.foxnews.com&gwh=50364C4F34AAE3DCFFDD4FEDA4ED236D&gwt=pay
    How many women did Trump sexually assault again?

You'd rather ignore that and focus on one guy back in 2008?

I guess the desperation IS finally setting in.
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '18 21:142 edits
    Originally posted by @suzianne

"How many women did Trump sexually assault again?"

none...do you know something the rest of us don't?

"You'd rather ignore that and focus on one guy back in 2008?"

I knew you wouldnt mind...you see, you are not really a feminist...you are an opportunist.
  4. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '18 21:201 edit
    Originally posted by @suzianne

Don't you know that Trump supporters are undyingly loyal to him? He could tell his supporters that he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and that they'd still support him -. in effect telling them that he's counting on them to be too stupid to care - and they'd still support him. The video with Trump bragging about sexually assaulting women and the dozen plus victims who came forward didn't make a blip either. History has shown that Trump really knows his supporters.
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '18 21:282 edits
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    [b]How many women did Trump sexually assault again?

Don't you know that Trump supporters are undyingly loyal to him? He could tell his supporters that he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and that they'd still support him -. in effect telling them that he's counting on them to be too stupid to care - and they'd still support him. The video with Tr ...[text shortened]... ame forward didn't make a blip either. History has shown that Trump really knows his supporters.[/b]
    LOL...good example of what an opportunist is.
    Ill make you a deal...you show me proof of just one occaision Trump was convicted with sexual assault and I wont have to say you are lying. ...Deal?
  6. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '18 21:35
    [b]Ill make you a deal...you show me proof of just one occaision Trump was convicted with sexual assault and I wont have to say you are lying. ...Deal?
    [/b]
    Thanks for proving my point.

Not much hope that you'll understand it, but Trump wouldn't have had to have been convicted of sexual assault for me not to have been lying.
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    26 Jan '18 21:36
    [b]Ill make you a deal...you show me proof of just one occaision Trump was convicted with sexual assault and I wont have to say you are lying. ...Deal?
    [/b]
    Was the person the subject of your first post here convicted of sexual assault?
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '18 21:581 edit
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    Was the person the subject of your first post here convicted of sexual assault?
    Undoubtedly you didn't read the article. He wasn't convicted because h Clinton covered it up. And I never said he was...get your facts straight.
  9. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '18 22:43
    Undoubtedly you didn't read the article. He wasn't convicted because h Clinton covered it up. And I never said he was...get your facts straight.
    Thanks for proving my point again.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jan '18 23:00

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jan '18 23:04

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    27 Jan '18 00:251 edit
    So he was NEVER convicted because you think he covered it up like Trump did. Gotcha.
    Ill make you a deal...you show me proof of just one occasion where this guy was convicted with sexual assault and I wont have to say you are lying. ...Deal? lol, dumb arse.
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    27 Jan '18 00:54
    I did read the NYT article and contrary to your claims the person wasn't accused of sexual assault and there was no coverup of any criminal charges.
  14. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    27 Jan '18 02:213 edits
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    That's a large part of it, though there are also many who are similarly rendered irrational by the "celebrity effect" - for lack of a better term.

People who have derived pleasure from Trump's role as a celebrity and/or as a politician are the ones affected by this. As such, people give Trump a "benefit of the doubt" that would not be given to an ordinary citizen. As someone I know who often comes to Trump's defense put it, "I don't know. I just like him. I just do". Sports celebrities and actors are also often extended this. It's also why "celebrity advertising" works.
  15. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    27 Jan '18 03:431 edit
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    I did read the NYT article and contrary to your claims the person wasn't accused of sexual assault and there was no coverup of any criminal charges.
    "I did read the NYT article and contrary to your claims the person wasn't accused of sexual assault"

ummm...I never claimed that, why are you lying?

"and there was no coverup of any criminal charges."

correct...Clinton >shielded< the man according to the link I posted, others use the term >covered up<...both mean the same in this instance though.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree