1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    27 Jan '18 03:47
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    you cant have MEN in it the way you spell it!......DING!!!
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    27 Jan '18 03:59

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    27 Jan '18 04:141 edit
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    "I did read the NYT article and contrary to your claims the person wasn't accused of sexual assault"

[b]ummm...I never claimed that, why are you lying?

"and there was no coverup of any criminal charges."

correct...Clinton >shielded< the man according to the link I posted, others use the term >covered up<...both mean the same in this instance though.[/b]
    Maybe you should read your own BS:

Originally posted by @no1marauder
    Was the person the subject of your first post here convicted of sexual assault?

Mott: Undoubtedly you didn't read the article. He wasn't convicted because h Clinton covered it up.

No, he was never charged with sexual assault.

No, Clinton didn't prevent him from being "convicted" of anything. At most, she didn't fire him when there were charges of sexual harassment but nothing she did prevented the accuser from filing criminal charges - she undoubtedly didn't because what he was accused of doing wasn't a crime.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Jan '18 07:47
    I knew you wouldnt mind...you see, you are not really a feminist...you are an opportunist.
    And you're not really sexist and racist... oh, wait, yes, you are.

Hey, this is fun!
  5. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    27 Jan '18 09:171 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    27 Jan '18 09:52
    I would like your input on this...suzianne...douchless64...anyone?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/26/us/politics/hillary-clinton-chose-to-shield-a-top-adviser-accused-of-harassment-in-2008.html?mtrref=www.foxnews.com&gwh=50364C4F34AAE3DCFFDD4FEDA4ED236D&gwt=pay
    Are you suggesting Clinton is not a feminist?
    Or, are you suggesting this proves that she’s worse than some others?
    Or, are you suggesting politicians are corrupt?

Clinton is not a feminist. She’s under too much pressure from lobbey groups to stand up for female rights.

Yes. She is worse than some others. The flip-side of that coin is that she’s not as bad as some others.

Your whole political system is broken and corrupt. Lobby groups have more power than individual voters and a politician’s morals are compromised by lobby groups and their own parties.

So politicians are corrupt.

So, yeah, well done.
    You pointed out something most people know.
    The reason most people can’t be bothered with Clinton is that she’s past-tense and the current swine at the feeding trough is much worse (on various levels).

A far more interesting point is: what do you think should be done about the wide-spread corruption? A corruption which even allows sexual predators to get away with their misbehaviour?
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    27 Jan '18 10:29
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Why is the "actual story" of any relevance NOW? Is Hillary President or something?

The only reason right wingers are bringing it up here is to distract - just about every thread they start is still complaining about something the Clintons or Obama did back in the day.
  8. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    27 Jan '18 10:49
    Why is the "actual story" of any relevance NOW? Is Hillary President or something?

The only reason right wingers are bringing it up here is to distract - just about every thread they start is still complaining about something the Clintons or Obama did back in the day.
    Yes, right wingers are just as crazy, I agree.

Just because it happened just a few years ago doesn't make it any less fascinating.
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    27 Jan '18 13:59
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    And you're not really sexist and racist... oh, wait, yes, you are.

Hey, this is fun!
    She is calling you this...not me...though I don't disagree

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/371015-hillary-clinton-sends-message-of-thanks-to-activist-bitches
  10. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    27 Jan '18 14:141 edit

Truth.
  11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    27 Jan '18 14:28

Hillary is the main reason, along with Obama the FBI/DOJ is blowing up. They corrupted many govt agencies. Its is just getting started, you will hear a lot more.
  12. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    27 Jan '18 14:563 edits
    Hillary is the main reason, along with Obama the FBI/DOJ is blowing up. They corrupted many govt agencies. Its is just getting started, you will hear a lot more.
    Muller time is coming soon son.
  13. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    27 Jan '18 15:037 edits
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat

Just because it happened just a few years ago doesn't make it any less fascinating.
    And you right wing freaks still voted for Dump even after 12 plus accusations of sexual harassment and a tape where he bragged about sexual assaulting women "just a few years ago;" So please tell us the difference between what Hillary did and you freaks?? The difference is, YOU freaks are much worse since you voted for that rapist to be President.
  14. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    27 Jan '18 15:52
    Originally posted by @kingdavid403
    And you right wing freaks still voted for Dump even after 12 plus accusations of sexual harassment and a tape where he bragged about sexual assaulting women "just a few years ago;" So please tell us the difference between what Hillary did and you freaks?? The difference is, YOU freaks are much worse since you voted for that rapist to be President.
    - I am not an American and therefore didn't vote for Trump.

- In my own country I always vote for either the most left wing or second most left wing party.

- Regardless of my political leanings I will always criticize the type of behaviour mentioned in the article.

Dumbass.
  15. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    27 Jan '18 17:28
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat

I agree the story should have been printed. I just don't see it as terribly important to political developments NOW. It would be nice to get a fuller explanation why HRC didn't fire this minor official in her campaign 10 years ago for historical context though.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree