Liz Cheney- Patriot

Liz Cheney- Patriot

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
04 Jan 22

@eladar said
If you think they tried to take over the US, then they need to be held unaccountable of committing a crime by reason of insanity.
Just one question, Eldar,
why do you think they
were chanting, ''Hang Mike Pence,''
just wondering

w

Moves
04 Jan 22
2 edits

@eladar said
Exactly you guys would simply like me to be executed. You are the ones destroying freedom and democracy in the US.
Stop listening to the pillow guy.

Seriously, there's a logical disconnect here. On national television, a US senator was openly discussing plans to overturn the election 2 days prior, and then encouraged protestors to march on the capitol. There was a plan. Luckily they failed.

rain

Moves
04 Jan 22

@wildgrass said
On national television, a US senator was openly discussing plans to overturn the election 2 days prior, and then encouraged protestors to march on the capitol.
Which Senator was that?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
04 Jan 22
1 edit

@vivify
Well there was a representative Gosar, who was screaming stop the steal and the rest WEEKS before Jan 6.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/01/what-republicans-are-doing-worse-treason/617538/

THIS assswipe might be the one they are talking about, Hawley.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/sen-josh-hawley-becomes-public-enemy-no-1-capitol-hill-n1253470

w

Moves
05 Jan 22

@vivify said
Which Senator was that?
Josh Hawley

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
05 Jan 22

@zahlanzi said
republican officials ARE trumptards, like 97%+ of them
That’s my point they should no longer be able to hide behind the Republican fig leaf. They are an ultra right wing dictatorship in waiting. Trumps mask is already off and his base support his attempted coup to the hilt. If he gets another four years it will not be four years.

Moves
05 Jan 22

@zahlanzi said
republican officials ARE trumptards, like 97%+ of them
Amazing, isn't it?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Jan 22

@jimm619
I wonder what they will do if and when we lose our democracy, will they even NOTICE?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Jan 22

@eladar said
Exactly you guys would simply like me to be executed. You are the ones destroying freedom and democracy in the US.
Get over yourself.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 Jan 22
1 edit

@Eladar
Works for me. Trump, Jim Jordan, Hawley, Hannity, Stone, Bannon, all pronounced unable to stand trial because of severe mental illness...
All sent to psych wards for life...
All sent to the same room with 230 OTHER nutters.....

Moves
08 Jan 22

@sonhouse said
@Eladar
Works for me. Trump, Jim Jordan, Hawley, Hannity, Stone, Bannon, all pronounced unable to stand trial because of severe mental illness...
All sent to psych wards for life...
All sent to the same room with 230 OTHER nutters.....
MORE FROM CHENEY~~~~~~~~
https://news.yahoo.com/liz-cheney-torches-trump-fox-003600327.html