Go back
Look at Biden, “Democracy will end if Trump wins in 2024!!!” 🤔

Look at Biden, “Democracy will end if Trump wins in 2024!!!” 🤔

Debates


Y’all are such a mess. Where do I start?

Look at this

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/us/politics/2024/01/05/joe-biden-warns-democracy-could-fall-donald-trump-election/


BDS.


@Great-King-Rat said
BDS.
BDS? Biden’sDoomsday Scenario?


@AverageJoe1 said
BDS? Biden’sDoomsday Scenario?
Trump's doing his best. This is the endresult of all 80-year-old leaders. They know their time is short, so why not blow up the world. At least people will talk about them when they're gone. (I guess.)

Vote Up
Vote Down

@AverageJoe1 said
Y’all are such a mess. Where do I start?

Look at this

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/us/politics/2024/01/05/joe-biden-warns-democracy-could-fall-donald-trump-election/
still talking Biden how pitiful.


@Suzianne said
Trump's doing his best. This is the endresult of all 80-year-old leaders. They know their time is short, so why not blow up the world. At least people will talk about them when they're gone. (I guess.)
Zzzzzz