Go back
Midterms predictions and poll.

Midterms predictions and poll.

Debates


Usually midterms go against the party in the Whitehouse. It's just the way it is.

Republicans are lazy when it comes to any voting that isn't about the presidency.

These extreme socialist victories in the primaries might hurt the democrats.

I think a slight democrat increase but nothing major.


Midterms

15% Stays the same.
77% Dems win.
8% Repubs win more.
13 votes • Final results


Please spare us the ridiculously biased polling websites or any polling websites for that matter.

They had Hilary and Kamala at 90 percent to win it all. They are garbage and manipulated by blue haired cat ladies who go out of their way to skew the actual numbers.


That's a pretty sweet avatar you got there.


@AThousandYoung said
That's a pretty sweet avatar you got there.
Amazon Trump Troll Doll.

Anywhere from 70 bucks to 150 bucks.


@T-R-O-L-L said
Usually midterms go against the party in the Whitehouse. It's just the way it is.

Republicans are lazy when it comes to any voting that isn't about the presidency.

These extreme socialist victories in the primaries might hurt the democrats.

I think a slight democrat increase but nothing major.
Let me make a WILD guess. You are not a democrat. Tell me, how is your Trump shrine going, enough candles in place yet? Do they smell bad when they are all lit like in a Catholic Church? Did you get a nice poster size image of Trump in that jet dumping poop on democrats or did you just pay the bucks for a marble statue of the MAGNIFICENT Trump?


@sonhouse

Better than massaging Obama's nuts like you do.


@T-R-O-L-L said
@sonhouse

Better than massaging Obama's nuts like you do.
So how does Trumps ass taste? Did he thank you when you kissed it?


@sonhouse said
So how does Trumps ass taste? Did he thank you when you kissed it?
Yes he did, he was very courteous.


@T-R-O-L-L said
I think a slight democrat increase but nothing major.
Probably. Democrat gains have always been modest...if any.


If the democrats don’t wipe the board, then Americans should hide in fvcking shame.

What a faecal show of moronity.


@shavixmir

I've seen your picture.

I'm surprised you talk as much as you do.

😐


@T-R-O-L-L said
@shavixmir

I've seen your picture.

I'm surprised you talk as much as you do.

😐
I’ve seen your picture, and I reckon I’m done responding to you.


@shavixmir said
I’ve seen your picture, and I reckon I’m done responding to you.
Thanks! That's great. 😘