My biz partner of years ago, good guy, changed into a woman ( whateve that means). I, as have all gentlemen, were taught to stand if a woman approaches our dinner table in a restaurant.
I’ve asked one of us but she(I’m not saying names) says I am so stupid, whatever that means, and wouldn’t answer.
Can anyone help me, I think he/she, wearing a tasteful evening outfit, will be dining at our local restaurant tonight.
@AverageJoe1
I'm respectful to them in public and if I had a friend who transitioned, it would be impossible for me to go along with their new identity.
I wouldn't go out if my way to hurt them or make a scene or anything and I wouldn't push my views on them or our mutual friends either.
It would most likely be a fork in the road and we go our separate ways.
Keep in mind that I don't have any friends or family so your situation is not something that I would have to deal with. 🤷
What do your other friends think?