Naked pics of Trump Judge

Naked pics of Trump Judge

Debates

Very Mysterious

tinyurl.com/2ycbydds

Moves
258d

@averagejoe1 said
Liberals really don’t find much repulsive if you think about it. Really. I am quite serious. Worth a thread I’d say, but the issues would be skewed beyond belief.
I find your politics repulsive.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
258d

@Mott-The-Hoople
If you and suz got into a real fight you would be torn apart and that is a fact.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
258d

@AThousandYoung
What he said.

Lake Como

Moves
257d

@athousandyoung said
I find your politics repulsive.
Independence? Self Reliance? Charitable Giving? Productivity? Freedom from govt control? Follow the constitution exactly? Being the judge of your own destiny? Practicing the concept of liberty? You libs have never in one post in all my years used the word, liberty or freedom in a post. You have to admit………………………..
Sorry, I do not mean to give you a headache.

Lake Como

Moves
257d

@sonhouse said
@AThousandYoung
What he said.
What who said….,?

Lake Como

Moves
257d

@sonhouse said
@AThousandYoung
What he said.
If we live on an island, and you look over at my place and see that I have a tremendous garden, more than anybody on the island, do you think you would have any say so or right to any of the produce coming out of my garden.? if you think you do, and go complain to our little island government, do you think the government should have any right to the produce in my garden? I guess we can call this a trick question. Be very careful…….

Lake Como

Moves
257d

Preparation for our readers: IF he says he would not want anything that I have produced, the liberal contingent will ban him for posting hypocritical posts, shining a light on their scurrilous dependent policies.
So, in keeping with the lock-step mob, he HAS to say that he would indeed want to get my stuff., that which I have produced.

Moves
257d

@sonhouse said
@Mott-The-Hoople
If you and suz got into a real fight you would be torn apart and that is a fact.
what she gonna do? stink me to death?

Planet Rain

Moves
257d

@ponderable said
You realize the difference beweteen a dick pic and a person in a gymnastic attire?
AvJoe undresses everything with his eyes. Something like the quintessential Dirty Old Man.

Very Mysterious

tinyurl.com/2ycbydds

Moves
257d

@averagejoe1 said
Independence? Self Reliance? Charitable Giving? Productivity? Freedom from govt control? Follow the constitution exactly? Being the judge of your own destiny? Practicing the concept of liberty? You libs have never in one post in all my years used the word, liberty or freedom in a post. You have to admit………………………..
Sorry, I do not mean to give you a headache.
Putting so many people in prison violates their Freedom and Liberty.

Very Mysterious

tinyurl.com/2ycbydds

Moves
257d
2 edits

@averagejoe1 said
If we live on an island, and you look over at my place and see that I have a tremendous garden, more than anybody on the island, do you think you would have any say so or right to any of the produce coming out of my garden.? if you think you do, and go complain to our little island government, do you think the government should have any right to the produce in my garden? I guess we can call this a trick question. Be very careful…….
Yes I would have a right to some of the produce.

Leviticus 19:9-10

When you harvest the crops of your land, do not harvest the grain along the edges of your fields, and do not pick up what the harvesters drop.

It is the same with your grape crop—do not strip every last bunch of grapes from the vines, and do not pick up the grapes that fall to the ground. Leave them for the poor and the foreigners living among you. I am the LORD your God.

 John Locke, Second Treatise of Government, Chapter V, paragraph 33

Nor was this appropriation of any parcel of land, by improving it, any prejudice to any other man, since there was still enough and as good left, and more than the yet unprovided could use. So that, in effect, there was never the less left for others because of his enclosure for himself. For he that leaves as much as another can make use of, does as good as take nothing at all. Nobody could think himself injured by the drinking of another man, though he took a good draught, who had a whole river of the same water left him to quench his thirst. And the case of land and water, where there is enough of both, is perfectly the same.

https://www.bartleby.com/lit-hub/two-treatises-on-government/chapter-xi-of-the-extent-of-the-legislative-power

John Locke (1632–1704). Two Treatises on Government. 1821.
Book II. Of Civil Government
Chapter XI. Of the Extent of the Legislative Power

It is true, governments cannot be supported without great charge, and it is fit every one who enjoys his share of the protection should pay out of his estate his proportion for the maintenance of it. . But still it must be with his own consent, i. e. the consent of the majority

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
257d

@athousandyoung said
Yes I would have a right to some of the produce.

Leviticus 19:9-10

When you harvest the crops of your land, do not harvest the grain along the edges of your fields, and do not pick up what the harvesters drop.

It is the same with your grape crop—do not strip every last bunch of grapes from the vines, and do not pick up the grapes that fall to the grou ...[text shortened]... nance of it. . But still it must be with his own consent, i. e. the consent of the majority
You like a bit of Locke? No.1 quotes him sometimes too. What do you think about his stance on child labour i.e. it should be allowed.

Very Mysterious

tinyurl.com/2ycbydds

Moves
257d
2 edits

@wajoma said
You like a bit of Locke? No.1 quotes him sometimes too. What do you think about his stance on child labour i.e. it should be allowed.
You're a known intellectually dishonest lying prankster who has very poor reading comprehension so while I would ordinarily ask for your reference I know you would lie about it so I'll just give you a little song to listen to:

Very Mysterious

tinyurl.com/2ycbydds

Moves
257d

@jj-adams said
Liberals are ashamed of nothing, offended by everything.
I'm ashamed to have you as my fellow citizen.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
257d

@athousandyoung said
You're a known intellectually dishonest lying prankster who has very poor reading comprehension so while I would ordinarily ask for your reference I know you would lie about it so I'll just give you a little song to listen to:

[youtube Im Ur Puppet]Tyvn3QR7BRk[/youtube]
I'm 12 minutes into the vid and haven't seen anything about child labour or Locke yet. A big nothing burgher so far, will comment again at the 18 min mark. :^P

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.