1. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    09 Feb '21 15:441 edit
    @joe-shmo said
    The common thread between primate groups seems to be urbanization.
    High population density is certainly a factor. It can't be easy to form a mob of young men at a mall when you live out in the sticks.

https://www.printmag.com/post/nast-irish
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Feb '21 16:011 edit
    @athousandyoung said
    High population density is certainly a factor. It can't be easy to form a mob of young men at a mall when you live out in the sticks.

https://www.printmag.com/post/nast-irish
    Another thing in the "sticks" we are taught to settle disputes mono a mono.
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    09 Feb '21 16:081 edit
    @joe-shmo said
    Another thing in the "sticks" we are taught to settle disputes mono a mono.
    Well except for the biker gangs

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/apr/07/waco-texas-biker-brawl-no-convictions

Your Spanish sucks. It's mano a mano i.e. hand to hand.

Tell me about the last time you fought hand to hand at a mall while your gang of young male friends watched from the sidelines.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Feb '21 16:12
    @athousandyoung said

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/apr/07/waco-texas-biker-brawl-no-convictions

"Your Spanish sucks." @athousandyoung

One on one...hand to hand...tomato...tomato. So does my English?
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Feb '21 16:205 edits
    @athousandyoung said

Tell me about the last time you fought hand to hand at a mall while your gang of young male friends watched from the sidelines.
    These were actually a normal Fri night entertainment. I said, we usually didn't do it at malls 1) normal people tend to try and avoid being arrested and 2) cowards tended to set it up in public locations because they knew it would not get to the end before it was broken up ...we did it in the sticks. Last time I was in a fight was a teenager. As a young kid I lived in a poor urban area of New Jersey. There I had my first "gang up experience" by a Latino family ( Brothers and Sisters - I was the sole recipient ). I remember not liking it.
  6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    09 Feb '21 16:48
    @eladar said
    You must have grown up in a ghetto.
    Lol no a very normal seaside town with a mixed socioeconomic populace. I did grow up on a council estate but I didn’t see a gun until I joined the army. Did you grow up in cotton wool?
  7. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    09 Feb '21 16:57
    @joe-shmo said
    These were actually a normal Fri night entertainment. I said, we usually didn't do it at malls 1) normal people tend to try and avoid being arrested and 2) cowards tended to set it up in public locations because they knew it would not get to the end before it was broken up ...we did it in the sticks. Last time I was in a fight was a teenager. As a young kid I lived in a ...[text shortened]... " by a Latino family ( Brothers and Sisters - I was the sole recipient ). I remember not liking it.
    Your obsessed with fights being set up they just happen when you bump into a gang of lads who aren’t you. Know one cares if it’s a public or secluded spot.
    Football hooligans might prearrange a meeting place but a lot of the time they just hung out near the railway stn waiting for the away fans.
  8. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    09 Feb '21 16:57
    Oh, dear [SIGH]
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    10 Feb '21 00:52
    @kevcvs57 said
    Lol no a very normal seaside town with a mixed socioeconomic populace. I did grow up on a council estate but I didn’t see a gun until I joined the army. Did you grow up in cotton wool?
    If you think such behavior is normal for boys, then you grew up among deviants.
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    10 Feb '21 20:091 edit
    @eladar said
    If you think such behavior is normal for boys, then you grew up among deviants.
    Said the 50yr old racist incel misogynist.
    Groups of teenagers fighting is as old as time itself. Maybe it’s you gun lovers who are the deviants because you’ve never been normal young lads because getting into it when everyone’s packing a gun ends up in body bags and life long sentences rather than a couple of pints and telling bs stories about how well you did.
    You folks are incredibly weird.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree