1. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    15 Feb '23 09:561 edit
    @metal-brain said
    Snowden called it and look what happened.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/sudden-narrative-shift-pentagon-admits-mystery-objects-probably-private-craft-not-tied

Kev believes anything his government tells him to believe. He is a blind follower.
    Third time lucky
    When did I claim anything about those mystery objects you lying halfwit.
    I’ve only pointed out your obvious bot status for claiming that the very obvious spy ballon shot down off the coast was a weather balloon.
    I don’t believe half of what my government tells me and absolutely nothing that YOU, the Kremlin or the CCP tell me you’d have to be a retarded natural born peasant to believe any of them.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    15 Feb '23 18:36
    @kevcvs57 said
    It was sabotaged by the Russians to let other countries like Norway know how vulnerable their pipelines are if Russia gets pushed to far
    The pipeline was dormant and fixed in weeks so a shot across NATO’s energy bow at little or no cost to Putin. This is what the grown ups know.
    But no your right the US would risk the breakup of the alliance against Putin to sabotage a pipeline that wasn’t even being used 🙄
    You're awfully sure of something that makes little sense and has no real evidence to support it. Germany, Denmark and Sweden are all running parallel investigations but so far have found no evidence of Russian involvement. https://maritime-executive.com/article/report-no-conclusive-evidence-for-identity-of-nord-stream-saboteur
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Feb '23 09:331 edit
    @suzianne said
    "Snowden says..."

Can you be any more stupid?

Magic 8-ball says, "All signs point to 'no'."
    Seymour Hersh reported the USA sabotaged Nord Stream with Norway's help.
    Why nothing on the corporate news media about it?

https://rumble.com/v29gbmm-white-house-vehemently-denies-blowing-up-nord-stream-pipeline.html

The white house is lying. All Biden had to do is declare it a US covert operation to justify lying. Biden said he was going to take it out. Are you claiming he was lying when he openly said he was going to take it out?

Get your story straight. Which time was he lying?
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Feb '23 10:05
    @kevcvs57 said
    Third time lucky
    When did I claim anything about those mystery objects you lying halfwit.
    I’ve only pointed out your obvious bot status for claiming that the very obvious spy ballon shot down off the coast was a weather balloon.
    I don’t believe half of what my government tells me and absolutely nothing that YOU, the Kremlin or the CCP tell me you’d have to be a retarded natural born peasant to believe any of them.
    You just did say something about them. You said it was obvious it is a spy balloon even though the Pentagon stated it was not an intelligence threat.

Why did they shoot it down if it was not an intelligence threat?
    Biden said he ordered it shot down early on and the military told him when to shoot it down. I didn't know the commander in chief was a position of suggestion.
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    16 Feb '23 10:45
    @no1marauder said
    You're awfully sure of something that makes little sense and has no real evidence to support it. Germany, Denmark and Sweden are all running parallel investigations but so far have found no evidence of Russian involvement. https://maritime-executive.com/article/report-no-conclusive-evidence-for-identity-of-nord-stream-saboteur
    Yeah it’s called logic and comprehension I use my own wits to figure out what the most likely or obvious answer is and ignore the partisan claptrap. You should try it yourself, you’re a long way from stupid.
    Given that no one is going to hold their hands up it’s the only option but I suppose you could even swallow MBs bilge directly from the kremlin if it coincides with the sycophantic pro Russian democrats ultra left wing view of the war🤔
  6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    16 Feb '23 10:48
    @metal-brain said
    You just did say something about them. You said it was obvious it is a spy balloon even though the Pentagon stated it was not an intelligence threat.

Why did they shoot it down if it was not an intelligence threat?
    Biden said he ordered it shot down early on and the military told him when to shoot it down. I didn't know the commander in chief was a position of suggestion.
    Cite the post where I called anything but the original 200ft balloon a spy ballon or I’ll flag you up for misrepresenting the views of another poster.
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    16 Feb '23 12:40
    @kevcvs57 said
    Yeah it’s called logic and comprehension I use my own wits to figure out what the most likely or obvious answer is and ignore the partisan claptrap. You should try it yourself, you’re a long way from stupid.
    Given that no one is going to hold their hands up it’s the only option but I suppose you could even swallow MBs bilge directly from the kremlin if it coincides with the sycophantic pro Russian democrats ultra left wing view of the war🤔
    No. it's actually called finding a post hoc justification as flimsy support for a preconceived notion. Your rationale is far fetched to say the least.

Russia had little incentive to blow up the pipeline and the Russian gas it contained. If the investigations had yielded any evidence of Russian complicity, it would have surely been reported.

Unlike you, I prefer to await actual evidence rather than let my biases 100% color my judgment. Your usual desperate, emotional name calling doesn't change that.

At this point, who sabotaged the pipeline remains unknown though surely it is more likely that Russia's adversaries would regard it as a legitimate war time target than Russia would go out of their way to take that chip off the table.
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    16 Feb '23 13:34
    " German Justice Minister Marco Buschmann acknowledged that Germany bears responsibility for the Russian war of aggression in Ukraine because it backed the Nord Stream 2 pipeline.

“Knowing what we do today, the decision to pursue Nord Stream 2 following the annexation of Crimea in 2014 was Germany’s contribution to the outbreak of the war in Ukraine,” Buschmann said at the welcoming address of a G7 justice ministers meeting in Berlin. "

https://www.politico.eu/article/nord-stream-2-germany-bears-responsibility-for-ukraine-war-minister/

Where's the incentive for Germany to conceal evidence that would implicate Russia in the sabotage of the pipeline?
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    16 Feb '23 14:54
    @no1marauder said
    No. it's actually called finding a post hoc justification as flimsy support for a preconceived notion. Your rationale is far fetched to say the least.

Russia had little incentive to blow up the pipeline and the Russian gas it contained. If the investigations had yielded any evidence of Russian complicity, it would have surely been reported.

Unlike you, I prefer to ...[text shortened]... a legitimate war time target than Russia would go out of their way to take that chip off the table.
    Jesus good job you’re a lawyer and not a detective.
    You and MB and all the other anti Ukraine alliance mob ARE the incentive.
    What reasonable incentive is there for the US and Norway to start a blowing up gas pipelines trend in that region.
    Try to think about who has the real motive to demonstrate how vulnerable European supplies of gas could be from the region.
    It’s not rocket science.
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    16 Feb '23 14:55
    @no1marauder said
    " German Justice Minister Marco Buschmann acknowledged that Germany bears responsibility for the Russian war of aggression in Ukraine because it backed the Nord Stream 2 pipeline.

“Knowing what we do today, the decision to pursue Nord Stream 2 following the annexation of Crimea in 2014 was Germany’s contribution to the outbreak of the war in Ukraine,” Buschmann said at ...[text shortened]... centive for Germany to conceal evidence that would implicate Russia in the sabotage of the pipeline?
    “ Where's the incentive for Germany to conceal evidence that would implicate Russia in the sabotage of the pipeline?”
    Ha seriously?
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    16 Feb '23 15:51
    @kevcvs57 said
    “ Where's the incentive for Germany to conceal evidence that would implicate Russia in the sabotage of the pipeline?”
    Ha seriously?
    Yes seriously.
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    16 Feb '23 16:021 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    Jesus good job you’re a lawyer and not a detective.
    You and MB and all the other anti Ukraine alliance mob ARE the incentive.
    What reasonable incentive is there for the US and Norway to start a blowing up gas pipelines trend in that region.
    Try to think about who has the real motive to demonstrate how vulnerable European supplies of gas could be from the region.
    It’s not rocket science.
    It really makes no sense for Russia to cut off their nose to spite their face by taking away the possibility of using Nord Stream to supply Western Europe if sanctions were eased.

Your ceaseless lying about me being "pro-Russian" and/or "anti-Ukraine" when a less childish person would know that is not true makes any discussion with you almost useless. IF the Ukraine, the most likely suspect, sabotaged the pipeline I would say it was a legitimate attack under the laws of war.
  13. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    16 Feb '23 16:261 edit
    @no1marauder said
    It really makes no sense for Russia to cut off their nose to spite their face by taking away the possibility of using Nord Stream to supply Western Europe if sanctions were eased.

Your ceaseless lying about me being "pro-Russian" and/or "anti-Ukraine" when a less childish person would know that is not true makes any discussion with you almost useless. IF the Ukraine, ...[text shortened]... likely suspect, sabotaged the pipeline I would say it was a legitimate attack under the laws of war.
    What nose were they cutting off? The pipeline was not being used and it was fixed in weeks, if it was the US in league with Norway or working on its own why would they risk the break up of the consensus regarding cutting Europes, and in particularl Germany’s reliance on cheap Russian fossil fuels for their manufacturing sector.
    It just does not make any sense from a US perspective but emphasising the vulnerability of Norway's pipelines to Europe as an alternative, to some extent, to Russian gas supplies to Europe kinda does.
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    16 Feb '23 16:381 edit
    @no1marauder said

“Knowing what we do today, the decision to pursue Nord Stream 2 following the annexation of Crimea in 2014 was Germany’s contribution to the outbreak of the war in Ukraine,” Buschmann said at ...[text shortened]... centive for Germany to conceal evidence that would implicate Russia in the sabotage of the pipeline?
    I’m not sure what you’re getting at, has someone accused Germany of covering up Russias involvement in sabotaging the pipeline.
    As your quote suggests there are forces at the heart of the German state and industrial lobby that would love this whole Ukraine thing to go away so they can get back to business as usual but I’m not claiming that they either had, or covered up evidence of Russias involvement. I’m just trying to look at the motives of the suspects and Russia keeps coming out on top.
  15. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    16 Feb '23 17:132 edits
    @kevcvs57 said
    What nose were they cutting off? The pipeline was not being used and it was fixed in weeks, if it was the US in league with Norway or working on its own why would they risk the break up of the consensus regarding cutting Europes, and in particularl Germany’s reliance on cheap Russian fossil fuels for their manufacturing sector.
    It just does not make any sense from a US pers ...[text shortened]... pipelines to Europe as an alternative, to some extent, to Russian gas supplies to Europe kinda does.
    You're wrong on multiple counts; Nord Stream 1 was operating until early September 2022 when the Russians shut it down in retaliation for various EU sanctions and neither pipeline has been repaired and might never be.
    https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/The-Nord-Stream-Pipeline-Could-Be-Repaired-Within-A-Year.html

https://www.energyintel.com/00000185-9741-d384-a3ef-9ffd9ee80000

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree