1. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    30 Sep '18 12:35
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I mean in terms of holding individuals responsible for alleged conduct.

International diplomacy is an entirely different kettle of fish. International diplomacy isn't always about right and wrong and culpability and non-culpability.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Sep '18 12:39
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Bingo.
    Was that why no one wanted to hold Bill Clinton accountable for those women he was
    accused of assaulting and raping? I would then wonder why did everyone got so, bent
    out of shape over things Trump was accused of? Personally, I'm more of the opinion that
    people allow those in the party they support to get away with more things than the people
    in the party they don't. Well “don't support” are not a strong enough words any more, it is
    more like those people in the party they despised and oppose with every fiber of their
    being.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Sep '18 12:44
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    And especially this one with a proven sexual predator track record and will give Trump a get out of jail card and kill Roe V Wade and eviscerate the EPA even more than it is now and make unions a weak parody of what it is now.
    You don't know he did it, he is accused, nothing proven. If you are more worried about
    what he would do in office so you are eager to see his name smeared, than even his
    crimes he is being accused of are just a means to an end to you, it isn't about justice, or
    what is right in this case against him! It is only about stopping him from affecting things
    you care about not his crimes. You seem to be perfectly content allowing a man who
    could be innocent to be destroyed to protect these things.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Sep '18 12:46
    Unions. Yeah.

I'm from red state Arizona, and unions here are a joke.

If there are some here with power, I haven't heard of them. Even the UFW aren't as big here as in California. Maybe the Teamsters, maybe there are some in construction, like IBEW, or NABTU, but they don't rock the boat and they never make the news, either, so they are practicall ...[text shortened]... in my state. It seems that ever since Reagan, unions are a weak parody of what they used to be.
    Right to work state I believe, but if you want strong unions you have to go to states with
    high taxes and oppressive regulations like California and Illinois.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Sep '18 12:48
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    For one thing, they have a fixed service time in office and can be voted out. SCOTUS appointments are forever and it is nearly impossible to kick them out even if they shoot someone on Broadway, well, I guess they can be tried if they perform an actual criminal act but outside of that they are part of the woodwork.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/08/nyr ...[text shortened]... /chris-collins-insider-trading.html

Oh wait, congressmen DO get charged so what is your beef?
    Where is the outrage about Keith Ellison Domestic Abuse occurring right now?
  6. Germany
    Moves
    30 Sep '18 13:21
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    You don't know he did it, he is accused, nothing proven. If you are more worried about
    what he would do in office so you are eager to see his name smeared, than even his
    crimes he is being accused of are just a means to an end to you, it isn't about justice, or
    what is right in this case against him! It is only about stopping him from affecting things
    ...[text shortened]... perfectly content allowing a man who
    could be innocent to be destroyed to protect these things.
    He could be innocent, but it's not particularly likely. So maybe it's better to, I dunno, nominate someone who is not likely to be a rapist and drug addict?
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    30 Sep '18 13:27
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    He could be innocent, but it's not particularly likely. So maybe it's better to, I dunno, nominate someone who is not likely to be a rapist and drug addict?
    "He could be innocent, but it's not particularly likely."

The left has gone crazy. Is this really the world you want to live in?
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Sep '18 16:12
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    Right to work state I believe, but if you want strong unions you have to go to states with
    high taxes and oppressive regulations like California and Illinois.
    "oppressive regulations"

Hilarious.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Sep '18 18:18

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    30 Sep '18 19:38
    We should believe all victims... except the ones accusing Bill Clinton of rape.
  11. Germany
    Moves
    30 Sep '18 20:07
    Originally posted by @huckleberryhound
    We should believe all victims... except the ones accusing Bill Clinton of rape.
    Is that why you voted for a rapist in the 2016 U.S. presidential elections?
  12. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    30 Sep '18 21:07
    Is that why you voted for a rapist in the 2016 U.S. presidential elections?
    Bill Clinton wasn't on the ticket.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Sep '18 21:11
    As you are already claiming "He could be innocent, but it's not particulary likely..." are you
    not passing judgment upon him? It's not particularly likely has slanted his guilt, as if he has
    to prove he is innocent, when in fact at least in this country, we are supposed to assume
    innocents not guilt.
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Sep '18 21:15
    "oppressive regulations"

Hilarious.
    I've lived in all three states yes, the two not right to work states are going broke, and many
    of the promises made to pay people retirements are not going to be honored, not because
    they don't want to, the debts will be to much, and there simply will not be enough money.

Another reason I think this guy is hated it isn't just abortion, but right to work.
  15. Germany
    Moves
    30 Sep '18 21:23
    Originally posted by @huckleberryhound
    Bill Clinton wasn't on the ticket.
    Donald Trump was.

In case you missed it, Trump's ex-wife swore under oath that he has raped her.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree