1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    01 Dec '14 15:49
    Originally posted by normbenign
    The hysteria is all on your part. Death threats, and pronouncements of guilt when an indictment could not be made are hysterical, especially coming from someone sworn as an officer of the court to uphold the law.

I don't hate blacks. A large part of my family is black or mixed. Please don't be silly. If Wilson were black, there would have been no b ...[text shortened]... olent, and poor, when the cops, politicians and residents are all black? Detroit is the answer.
    Please direct me to the "death threats" I have made.

Please direct me to the "pronouncements of guilt" I have made.

The old "my family is black" BS you tried before. YAWN.
  2. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    01 Dec '14 15:56
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    This is just more tiresome lies.

I determined nothing except that there was clearly probable cause for an indictment. The Grand Jury was a joke for reasons already explained; it was not impaneled to secure an indictment but merely to give the DA political cover for not charging Wilson. The conduct of the the prosecutor at this Grand Jury was extraordi ...[text shortened]... . This palpable nonsense and repeating it over and over and over again does not make it less so.
    If there is such a problem with the grand jury system, and I concede that the close relationship which has to exist between police and prosecutors is a problem, then the solution is not to convict officers in a kangaroo court, but to have a special prosecutor to handle prosecution of cops and other connected people.

What is palpable nonsense to you makes complete sense to many others. What is ample evidence to you, is simply accepting the pronouncements of Sharpton and his ilk. Sharpton ought to be serving time for the people that died in his racist incitements to riot, and his illicit solicitations of perjury in the Tawana Brawley case.

Why, if racism is so prevalent, are the cases brought forward always of troubled youth, with long records of involvement with criminal behavior and the police? Are there any black youths who are really nice guys who are being abused by cops, and if so why aren't they hunted down and killed by predatory cops like Wilson?

Your picture of society is so distorted and unrealistic as to question your mental health.
  3. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    01 Dec '14 16:02
    Please direct me to the "death threats" I have made.

Please direct me to the "pronouncements of guilt" I have made.

The old "my family is black" BS you tried before. YAWN.
    The death threats were made to Wilson, not by you, but by the upstanding members of the community. But you knew that.

My family is black, so YAWN all you want. I know more about what goes on in black communities than you ever will. My 22 year old daughter was unarmed and killed by young black gang enforcers in the drug trade, not by a racist white cop. These real murderers are in witness protection for rolling over and snitching to FBI investigators, over distribution of pot.

If you had any real concerns for young black men and women, you would be seeking changes in their behaviour, and the culture of violence which led Michael Brown to think he could assault a cop without consequence.
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    01 Dec '14 16:05
    If there is such a problem with the grand jury system, and I concede that the close relationship which has to exist between police and prosecutors is a problem, then the solution is not to convict officers in a kangaroo court, but to have a special prosecutor to handle prosecution of cops and other connected people.

What is palpable nonsense to you ma ...[text shortened]... n?

Your picture of society is so distorted and unrealistic as to question your mental health.
    Boy you are really ranting and raving today. WTF does Al Sharpton have to do with it? What relationship does he have to ANY of my posts discussing the evidence in the case? That is just a pathetic red herring "let's throw some crap on the wall and maybe it'll will stick" strategy.

A special prosecutor should surely have been named in this case but I suspect if one was right wingers like yourself would have screamed to high heaven.

It is ironic to conclude such a screeching, irrational post with claims about someone else's "mental health". Why don't you calm your hysterical frothing at the mouth self down and actually deal with some of the evidentiary points raised? It seems as I predicted they will be ignored and the ranting about "race baiters" and other non-relevant non-issues will be the focus of the "debate".
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    01 Dec '14 16:072 edits
    The death threats were made to Wilson, not by you, but by the upstanding members of the community. But you knew that.

My family is black, so YAWN all you want. I know more about what goes on in black communities than you ever will. My 22 year old daughter was unarmed and killed by young black gang enforcers in the drug trade, not by a racist white c ...[text shortened]... culture of violence which led Michael Brown to think he could assault a cop without consequence.
    Here we go again .........................................................................

The dead black daughter discovered only after hundreds of your semi-racist posts in the Trayvon Martin case. You weren't believable then and you're not believable now.

The first sentence of the your last post was clearly personally directed at me. So if you want to apologize for it, I'm all ears.

EDIT: In case you forgot:

norm: The hysteria is all on your part. Death threats, and pronouncements of guilt when an indictment could not be made are hysterical, especially coming from someone sworn as an officer of the court to uphold the law.

(Emphasis supplied)
  6. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    01 Dec '14 16:14
    Boy you are really ranting and raving today. WTF does Al Sharpton have to do with it? What relationship does he have to ANY of my posts discussing the evidence in the case? That is just a pathetic red herring "let's throw some crap on the wall and maybe it'll will stick" strategy.

A special prosecutor should surely have been named in this case but I s ...[text shortened]... anting about "race baiters" and other non-relevant non-issues will be the focus of the "debate".
    Sharpton is raving about justice being done in Ferguson. Highly inflammatory speech, akin to "fire in a crowded theater", IMO.

In fact it was I who first suggested the possibility of a special prosecutor in a post directed to you, so the red herring is that I would oppose it.
  7. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    01 Dec '14 16:18
    Here we go again .........................................................................

The dead black daughter discovered only after hundreds of your semi-racist posts in the Trayvon Martin case. You weren't believable then and you're not believable now.

The first sentence of the your last post was clearly personally directed at me. So if you w ...[text shortened]... ing from someone sworn as an officer of the court to uphold the law

(Emphasis supplied)[/b]
    I already said that the death threats wasn't directed to you. If you thought so, you are mistaken, and my syntax was admittedly poor, so if you need an apology you got it.

You have been hysterically, in several threads, indicting Darren Wilson of anything from racism to homicide.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree