New York City Mayor Zohran Mamdani stated that the American Dream now feels like a lottery because people believe they have better odds of winning a jackpot than getting ahead through hard work.
Marauder, MB, socialists all… do you know that 80% of the American millionaires made it on their own? 80%. So Mamdani lies.
Do y’all see what is going on in Lille, France? It is afire with your brothers…. I look and wonder why they are not working , working to get Rich, like I and many did. I never had to set trash cans on fire in the street while wearing a mask.I think that you will all bring that to bear on our country, especially if you lose your midterms. Got save us from you dependent wretches!
You would LOVE to burn down one of my warehouses, but think twice…. You may have to live in them.
Pitiful losers. Note your leader Mamdani is speaking to DISCOURAGE your families, telling them there is No Way!!!!!