1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    10 Feb '21 17:42
    The news is covering e’thing we talk about, re-hashing is boring. How bout list all the stuff ‘coming down the pike’ to your importance? Certainly Kamala’s ‘ Equitable means at the end of the day we will all end up in the same place. “,,,,, That would be number one. ( The pilot who landed the plane will walk by a little janitor cleaning out the lavatory, both being equitably the same)
    So what after that? Min wage, and all that that would entail? Stop oil? Free tuition, loan forgiveness for those who haven’t paid their loans, disregarding those who have?

What say you?
  2. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    10 Feb '21 17:43
    @averagejoe1 said
    The news is covering e’thing we talk about, re-hashing is boring. How bout list all the stuff ‘coming down the pike’ to your importance? Certainly Kamala’s ‘ Equitable means at the end of the day we will all end up in the same place. “,,,,, That would be number one. ( The pilot who landed the plane will walk by a little janitor cleaning out the lavatory, both being equi ...[text shortened]... an forgiveness for those who haven’t paid their loans, disregarding those who have?

What say you?
    Open schools.
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    10 Feb '21 17:44
    @averagejoe1 said
    The news is covering e’thing we talk about, re-hashing is boring. How bout list all the stuff ‘coming down the pike’ to your importance? Certainly Kamala’s ‘ Equitable means at the end of the day we will all end up in the same place. “,,,,, That would be number one. ( The pilot who landed the plane will walk by a little janitor cleaning out the lavatory, both being equi ...[text shortened]... an forgiveness for those who haven’t paid their loans, disregarding those who have?

What say you?
    “ What say you?”
    Oh I don’t know Joe? Your talking out of your rear end again? Something like that.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    10 Feb '21 18:03
    @kevcvs57 said
    “ What say you?”
    Oh I don’t know Joe? Your talking out of your rear end again? Something like that.
    Why get personal, seems to me , that avoiding cynicism, it could be interesting.
    Don’t get you there. How bout opening schools, that I definitely a great entry. No comment? Waste time chasing after Joe?
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    10 Feb '21 20:02
    @averagejoe1 said
    Why get personal, seems to me , that avoiding cynicism, it could be interesting.
    Don’t get you there. How bout opening schools, that I definitely a great entry. No comment? Waste time chasing after Joe?
    If it’s safe then open them, if it’s not then don’t. It’s people like yourself who’ve made what should a clinically based H & S question into a political hot potato in order to defend the last administrations ‘rabbit in the headlights’ approach to the pandemic.
  6. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    10 Feb '21 20:53
    @averagejoe1 said

What say you?
    I know, it's so silly of those Liberals to focus on the events of January 6th. Boys will be boy's right? Let's dredge up another Hunter Biden story, nit pick about whether we should pay employees a living wage, or keep them below the poverty line. Let's not forget that becoming less dependent on oil and more on cleaner, cheaper renewable energy sources, means we "stop oil" Education - keep those kids in debt, how dare they try to better themselves! Who needs education anyway when you can blow up the planet?! 😠
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    10 Feb '21 21:29
    @kevcvs57 said
    If it’s safe then open them, if it’s not then don’t. It’s people like yourself who’ve made what should a clinically based H & S question into a political hot potato in order to defend the last administrations ‘rabbit in the headlights’ approach to the pandemic.
    Really? Aren’t you the one that said that I said the election was a fraud? I never said that. So to discuss with you doesnt start on level ground. You appear angry, Kev. And yo know why I never said that? Cause I did t know that. I would never have suggested something in a courtroom that I did not know to be true
    Why’d you say that? About politics. So what you think about AvJoe and politics? I have preached logic and common sense for years. Don’t remember anything I said about politics.You mention the ‘last admin.” here, all you libs keep bringing that in to current discussions. Why youfellers do that? Just all over the place.
    Is it anger? Geeez
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    10 Feb '21 21:441 edit
    @mchill said
    I know, it's so silly of those Liberals to focus on the events of January 6th. Boys will be boy's right? Let's dredge up another Hunter Biden story, nit pick about whether we should pay employees a living wage, or keep them below the poverty line. Let's not forget that becoming less dependent on oil and more on cleaner, cheaper renewable energy sources, means we "stop oil" Edu ...[text shortened]... dare they try to better themselves! Who needs education anyway when you can blow up the planet?! 😠
    Hunter is just a feature-et. Sleaze entertainment. You are right, let’s dump it while he gets really rich.
    I don’t know what “living wage’ means. Min wage will just be manipulated, shorter hours, etc. Biz that can maybe afford to stay open offset their wage by firing. Raise prices.
    Yeah I don’t know what AOC means, Mc, but she wants to stop oil. Suzianne needs an elec car fast. What kind of energy (how much) will we consume to make the electricity? I ain’t stupid, I am Already invested in the LED battery market. Don’t invest in the car sales, that is not where the money is.
    What do you mean about the kids in tuition debt? I, and my son, paid our student loans. Have I missed something? I mean, some kids are going to wake up one day and find out their loans do not have to be repaid by them? If that is on the table, can you give the common sense of it. And, For Kev, too, as he is sliding into the abyss of politics having some influence on the personal lives, responsibilities and choices of Americans.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Feb '21 22:30
    @AverageJoe1
    Meanwhile, Trump gets 200+ MILLION to go directly into his coffers and all you can do is bitch about Hunter Biden? Just how much corruption does it take for you to realize Trump is in fact corrupt, THE most corrupt POTUS in US history.

But all you can do is say, look what GOOD he has done.

ALL presidents do SOMETHING. Just posting a half dozen whoopie deals Trump pukes out does NOTHING to cover the bad stuff Trump has already done like incite riot on the capitol building and ripping infants from mom's arms.

But that means nothing to an ultrarightwingnut like you.
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    10 Feb '21 22:52
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Meanwhile, Trump gets 200+ MILLION to go directly into his coffers and all you can do is bitch about Hunter Biden? Just how much corruption does it take for you to realize Trump is in fact corrupt, THE most corrupt POTUS in US history.

ALL presidents do SOMETHING. Just posting a half dozen whoopie de ...[text shortened]... ing and ripping infants from mom's arms.

I luv ya, Sonhouse, but I think you are in the wrong thread.
  11. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    10 Feb '21 23:42
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1

ALL presidents do SOMETHING. Just posting a half dozen whoopie de ...[text shortened]... ing and ripping infants from mom's arms.

If Trump is corrupt it certainly doesn't show in his net worth decline as president:
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2020/09/08/trumps-net-worth-drops-600-million-in-a-year-to-25-billion/?sh=5df143892363
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    11 Feb '21 00:27
    @averagejoe1 said
    you haven't linked anything, you haven't said anything specific. You usually talk out of your ass but when you make threads like these it's almost as if you're having a stroke and are actually asking us to send an ambulance.

So what is it? Are you drunk? Having a seizure? High?

Wtf are you talking about
  13. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    11 Feb '21 00:28
    @dood111 said
    If Trump is corrupt it certainly doesn't show in his net worth decline as president:
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2020/09/08/trumps-net-worth-drops-600-million-in-a-year-to-25-billion/?sh=5df143892363
    he is also incompetent

one can be both. Trump certainly is, considering he bankrupted four times.
  14. Dublin
    Moves
    11 Feb '21 00:57
    @zahlanzi said
    he is also incompetent

Better make that 5 times.
    Everyone except the most extreme lunatics are running away from him.

He's looking at debts for about 500 million and that's before any lawsuits start.
  15. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    11 Feb '21 01:35
    @zahlanzi said
    he is also incompetent

Yeah bankrupt but still has a net worth of 2.5 billion.
    What's your net worth?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree